DarthParametric

MOD:Diversified Jedi Captives on the Star Forge

I was afraid of that lol oh well. I'm pretty sure I had reinstalled it over itself before I even consulted here, so I guess I doomed myself from square one lol thanks for your help and frankness. What would be the most efficient way to do this? I can just uninstall through steam and reinstall, right?

Probably easier to just go into the install folder and delete the TLK in the base directory, the Override directory, and the Modules directory. Then in Steam you can do a local file integrity check and it will redownload the missing files. If you are using an edited exe for widescreen, just make sure to move that outside the game directory first, then you can put it back afterwards (so you won't need to patch it again).

May I ask how to use the converter patch for 1.2.2 version? I'm afraid i am kinda dumb and don't want to emss anything in proccess.

Well, I used 1.2.2 download (since it's the only one on the load option), however,  Jedi Master Twi'lek remain in default robe, though, override kinda did it for me. Since patcher always fails to notice Jedi Master 

Oh wait... I am an idiot... 

This mod seems to well work without any other mods, but unfortunately it's not compatible with some mods I already have installed... I can make a list of mods that I have already if necessary or upload the Install log for this mod. I'm not sure what is conflicting either It making the Jedi captives invisible except for the Main (first one) which  became a holo singer...

I did not get any error when installing with TSLPatcher everything seemed to have finished properly.

Edit: I can confirm none of the mods installed touch "STA_M45AD"

Final Edit: Turns out it was placeable.2da limitation, darn!