Roth9

Revan "clones" in star forge and Taris

Edit: OK, yeah, there is a character alignment check it would seem. If you are LS, hitting it with saber throw/breach/destroy droid results in the "sleepy" pose. Hitting it with lightning/death field still gives you the crispy pose. As a DS character, they all end up crispy regardless.

If you wanted to either send me the scripts or tell me where to find them (and their names), I could change that so that it actually does depend on the power you use (which makes a hell of a lot more sense to me...)... :)

• Like 1

STA_M45AD is the module. There are a bunch of scripts involved, but k_psta_atkplace and k_psta_castat would be good places to start, as they both have alignment-based directives on which animation to force. That's just from a cursory examination, there may well be more.

Something really strange happened to me in game, I was at Manaan finding my 3rd Star Map and I went to the Swoop Race circuit there and talking to the guy who sets it up, I get a message about how I released one of the Jedi prisoners from the Star Forge. Then I get an error Node passage.

Trying to talk again just results in him asking if I'd like to race again, then cuts to the error node message right after it.

20180928142830_1.jpg

20180928142836_1.jpg

On 9/28/2018 at 10:16 PM, DarthParametric said:

That shouldn't have anything to do with me. My understanding is that it is a vanilla bug.

I'm sorry, ya this is just a vanilla bug and I looked up to how to fix it. It was just coincidence it used the Star Forge dialogue.