Sign in to follow this  
Sith Holocron

New Landing and Take-Off Videos

Good eye, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I often say that BioWare was lazy, mostly in jest, but...

As far as changing content from K2 goes - I'd a bit hesitant to change things in the game that wanders too far from the original. I can see both of those points, the G-Wing and the Basilisk... Especially the G-Wing. That being said, I actually prefer the K2 Basilisk to the ones from the comics. But I know that's not a popular opinion.

I'll have to watch through the BIK videos in the next few days and compile a list for what we would need.

Anyone can request a sub-forum. I am behind in making some much needed sub-forums but shoot me a PM.

I've asked Tyvokka to create a sub-forum with Tyvokka.  Does anyone want to be in charge of the organization side of things?  I've no experience with large scale mods - mostly as I have no modelling experience whatsoever. (Besides, as I'm not the most popular choice for - well . . . anything - I'll not be putting my name in the hat.)