Sign in to follow this  
Roth9

TSL - curved hilt lightsaber with black blade?

TSL was going to have a curved hillt lightsaber with a black blade in some moment? Its just that I found a lightsaber icon that gave that impression (iw_lghtsbr_011.tpc) when I was messing around with kotor tools. What does this means? And what about bronze? Does someone have an explanation to this?

TSL was going to have a curved hillt lightsaber with a black blade in some moment? Its just that I found a lightsaber icon that gave that impression (iw_lghtsbr_011.tpc) when I was messing around with kotor tools. What does this means? And what about bronze? Does someone have an explanation to this?

This was probably going to be a unique weapon, possibly Freedan Nadd's Short Lightsaber. There is also a double bladed variant of this lightsaber, as far as I know only the icons exist (No blade texture, no models).

Curved hilt, Dooku style, huh? That's a shame. That style's always been a favourite of mine, but I wonder if it would work out well without clipping through characters' hands....

EDIT: nvm it's for kotor, not TSL.
But i guess since it worked for Kotor, might as well be doable for TSL

The mod in question
https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor/mods/248/?