Roth9

Vash ghost of the force

This is just an idea I had. How about a mod that adds master Vash as a ghost in the reconstructed enclave scene? This would depend of your action when you find her body in Korriban. If you said that you would've killed her yourself, she doesn't appear in Dantooine, else she appears as a ghost.

• Like 2

Hmmm... if one didn't have the M4-78 EP mod, this would be kinda cool. Have her not be in the main council room, but in a side room, or the hallway before the council room, and then you get to talk to her.

Perhaps even if one did have M4-78 it could be done.

That sounds pretty cool. Vash seems like she would be the only Jedi Council member not to turn on you, so this sounds like a great idea.

She could maybe say how she regrets the rest of the council could not see past the error in their ways after they are killed.

That sounds pretty cool. Vash seems like she would be the only Jedi Council member not to turn on you, so this sounds like a great idea.

She could maybe say how she regrets the rest of the council could not see past the error in their ways after they are killed.

That depends on whether or not someone can get a good actress that sounds close enough to Vanessa Marshall

That depends on whether or not someone can get a good actress that sounds close enough to Vanessa Marshall

Or you can add a whisper FX to her a female voice making it almost incoherent, then add subtitles as if the PC can understand her. Or have the whisper effect but Alien voice overs, maybe her native tongue isn't Basic?

Hypothetically, I think having Vash show up as a Jedi spirit would be awesome, but I don't think anyone is going in that direction.

This is such an amazing idea. Personally I felt that Vash was too cool to just kill off in the

M4-78 expansion

, but with a mod like this we could see the more OT Jedi side to things what with Force Ghosts.

Plus, Vash could sort of have a "happier" ending since being a Force Ghost basically means that person became one with the Force rather than outright dying.

This is such an amazing idea. Personally I felt that Vash was too cool to just kill off in the

M4-78 expansion

, but with a mod like this we could see the more OT Jedi side to things what with Force Ghosts.

Plus, Vash could sort of have a "happier" ending since being a Force Ghost basically means that person became one with the Force rather than outright dying.

I definitely agree!

Since Vash wasn't cut off from the force like Vrook and the others, I could totally see her becoming a force ghost.

Like I said before, she seems like the council member that actually likes the Exile and is not spineless, unlike Kavar and Zez-Kai-Ell.

As others have pointed out, the only issue I see with this is the VO part.

In my original m478 mod I actually added vash to the final enclave if you didn't kill her. As pointed out the biggest issue was VO's just not enough for her to use.

• Like 1

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

In my original m478 mod I actually added vash to the final enclave if you didn't kill her. As pointed out the biggest issue was VO's just not enough for her to use.

I remember :)

If you don't have both . . . 

1) An extremely talented voice actress - one you'd actually have to hire using actual money

2) Actually well written lines that make it worth it to create such a mod 

. . . then it's pointless to make.

Even if you had both items, you'll still have people complaining.

• Like 1

I think the whisper fx idea is pretty good. Maybe make her subtitles be very basic concepts instead of full sentences. It would be difficult, but it could be interesting if she showed up immediately after the player gets up, and sort of spurs them on the go after her

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

Who cares who complains if it's something you want to do? Modding seems like a popularity contest sometimes, but when you consider that the vast majority of modding is never shared and for personal use only...

Make what you like, and please share it if you're not embarrassed by it. We are faceless internetizens, who cares if Biotic Broomstick and Lord_Revan20193738919 get upset.