Kreia starts with a lightsaber.

Depends on what you mean about unique lightsabers. I don't do lightsaber models.

Oh no. I already have some models I want to use. I just want a script that change the ones they are holding. I tried editing their .utc files, but it bugs the game since the same name .utc reappears in other modules.

Well, you'll need to dump the utcs in the modules where they need to appear, instead of dumping them to the Override in that case. If all you need done is change the name of the uti equipped, I could quite easily wrap up a TSLPatcher to do the job, if you give the uti names and to whom they need to be equipped.

It could be done via script, but it's cleaner this way, and I don't like messy solutions.

Well, you'll need to dump the utcs in the modules where they need to appear, instead of dumping them to the Override in that case. If all you need done is change the name of the uti equipped, I could quite easily wrap up a TSLPatcher to do the job, if you give the uti names and to whom they need to be equipped.

It could be done via script, but it's cleaner this way, and I don't like messy solutions.

If could do to me then I thank you. To Zez Kai ell I want g_w_jdisbr003, to Kavar g_w_jdisbr001 and g_w_jdisbr004, to Vrook g_w_jdisbr002, to Nihilus w_ls_x07, to Sion in the final fight in Malachor w_ls_x06, to Kreia/Traya in the final fight in Malachor w_ls_x08. This is the last modification that I want to do in TSL, so I really appreciate anything you can do.

Its not necessary anymore. I learned how to put the utc in the modules. Thanks anyway.

Guest Sam Fisher

Would someone being will to remake it perhaps if it's now unavailable?

Looking at the Youtube comments of Sheml on that video

You have to change the script for her to wield a lightsaber which was done for the USM mod by Darth333.

"floridadeathmetal666: I didn't change that script. I'm using Darth333's script that she wrote for the Ultimate Saber Mod."

If you can find that script you can just put it into your game and avoid the other parts of USM.

Edit1: After looking through it I think you will want to grab and input this script into the dlg file of that cutscene. "give_kreiasbr.ncs" from USM by darth33

You'll have to edit the source script though, because as of right now, it will try to replace the sword with a lightsaber unique to USM. 

I took a quick look earlier and it seems that there's a couple more files needed for that to work. Couldn't find a vanilla version so it's a good guess that script needs a condition to fire. There's a dialogue and another script with Sion in that module that is triggered by that dlg, but no source script to tell what the Sion script does.