Any new requests will have to have the mod author and mod title before I upload them. And hold off until January 1st, 2021. (I'll be a bit busy before then.)

22 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

If you would do me a kindness and make some screenshots after you download them.

Here are screenshots for the MacLeodCorp's Billboards I and II. Feel free to add them to Download pages, if they are of acceptable quality.
No screenshots for "Xcom's Grenades Mod" as it just script that change damage.

Thanks for the fast upload of the requested mods.

MacLeodCorp's Billboards I-II.7z

2 hours ago, LoneWanderer said:

Here are screenshots for the MacLeodCorp's Billboards I and II. Feel free to add them to Download pages, if they are of acceptable quality.
No screenshots for "Xcom's Grenades Mod" as it just script that change damage.

Thanks for the fast upload of the requested mods.

MacLeodCorp's Billboards I-II.7z 253.38 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks. I'll post the pictures later.

Don't forget to leave reviews of the mods for folks that are interested in them in the future. Just don't mention me in them because I didn't create them. ;)

Is it possible to upload as many of the original screenshots for these mods as possible?

7 minutes ago, ajdrenter said:

Is it possible to upload as many of the original screenshots for these mods as possible?

There weren't any.  Guess you never visited JumpStationZ.

Okay but like Redhawke's old website had screenshots for everything, just as an example. Or say Darth333, her website has screenshots for these mods.

You can see some here: https://www.geocities.ws/d333mods/

I have redhawke's screenshots somewhere as well but I can't remember the wayback URL.

Edited by Sith Holocron
Corrected gender

19 hours ago, ajdrenter said:

Okay but like Redhawke's old website had screenshots for everything, just as an example. Or say Darth333, her website has screenshots for these mods.

You can see some here: https://www.geocities.ws/d333mods/

I have redhawke's screenshots somewhere as well but I can't remember the wayback URL.

I covered this here.  However I'll quote relevant part and highlight it:

As I don't have time to go through every mod, I will not be listing compatibility for any of these mods nor providing representative pictures.  I will assume that each and every mod that I upload is incompatible with either K1R or TSL. Instead of a representative picture, I'll post something like this for each of the JumpStationZ archived mods.

55 minutes ago, Sith Holocron said:

I covered this here.  However I'll quote relevant part and highlight it:

My bad, I missed that part. I certainly wasn't suggesting that you or anyone go to the trouble of taking screenshots of all these mods. I just know that, to me, the original screenshots from a mod author (and the author's website and style really) are a big part of the history of these mods. As the purpose of this whole thing is mostly preservation, that's where my mind goes. So yeah I wasn't suggesting new screenshots, just the archiving of all material relating to these mods such as author screenshots, descriptions, readmes, artwork etc.

I certainly hope I haven't offended as that was not my intent.

Edit: I should also add: I am grateful for this community and its members, and especially to those of you who take steps to preserve the storied modding history of these games.

On 12/27/2020 at 7:13 PM, ajdrenter said:

As the purpose of this whole thing is mostly preservation, that's where my mind goes. So yeah I wasn't suggesting new screenshots, just the archiving of all material relating to these mods such as author screenshots, descriptions, readmes, artwork etc.

But this thread was mainly preserving the mods from JumpStationZ specifically. 

However, I am not opposed to folks wanting to add their own pictures to the download pages so folks can see what these old mods look like.  (I'm not a total monster!)

Suggestions:

• If anyone was inclined to taking screenshots for this purpose, I would suggest including a text message in the post along with the picture that states "I give my permission for these screenshots to be added to this mod's page
  • In addition, if someone takes a screenshot, make sure no other mods are visible - just so people aren't confused about what is or isn't included in the mod package.

Hello! Long time user, first time poster here. I've been trying to find the "padawan" robe textures that ilikecommas made back in the day for use with Svosh's collar fix mod, but I've been turning up empty. Seemingly the downfall of PCGameMods took the pack with it. Then I remembered a few years back discovering the jumpstationz mod archives thanks to reddit and using a "RobeCollarFix" that seemingly contains both Svosh's master robe textures and commas' padawan. Is it possible to have that uploaded here?

1 hour ago, DentonClone said:

Hello! Long time user, first time poster here. I've been trying to find the "padawan" robe textures that ilikecommas made back in the day for use with Svosh's collar fix mod, but I've been turning up empty. Seemingly the downfall of PCGameMods took the pack with it. Then I remembered a few years back discovering the jumpstationz mod archives thanks to reddit and using a "RobeCollarFix" that seemingly contains both Svosh's master robe textures and commas' padawan. Is it possible to have that uploaded here?

I wouldn't even known how to put together the mod description with three different red-me files included in the package.  If any Staff member has a suggestion on how to accomplish that, I can upload the requested mod.  Staff members can reply here or through PM.

Small addendum: I even have the picture ready for it (see below) as well. So as soon as the other staff can help me formulate a proper mod description, the thing can be uploaded.

ao8gydA.png

Major update: Uploaded. Good luck . . . you're gonna need it.

Excellent! This is exactly what I was looking for. And there's not much luck to it to be honest, at least with the way I use it. I ignore the .uti files and just drop the icons, robe textures, and svosh's fixed meshes into the override folder and it works like a charm.