TheRealDarthRevan

[WIP] A Huntress and an Exile : The Untold Love Story

Hello Deadly Stream community,

I (TRDR) am currently working on on a mod that restores/enhances the Mira romance for Male PCs. The entire Mira romance was cut well and truly from the game BUT there is some dialog left that suggests that there was some kind of romance. What I am looking to do is restore the romance to a POINT, to add some more content to the game.

TRDR

There were plans for a Mira romance? Huh, interesting. What sort of cut lines indicate it would have flown instead of immediately crashing to "No, you're too old"?

• Like 2

There were plans for a Mira romance? Huh, interesting. What sort of cut lines indicate it would have flown instead of immediately crashing to "No, you're too old"?

I would also like to hear said cut lines.

About those cut lines, I believe the cut line 'Look before we get in to a game of guess the pazzak card, i don't really know you so kick it into the reverse' I making that an influence failure line that would trigger if she isn't a jedi and maybe a resolution to the love on malachor (lightside). It isn't really a restoration it is more like an enhancement.

If you have any good suggestions I would like to hear them ????

Make it available to Females also?

Probably not, since the player in vanilla TSL (female) asks for romance help not a cut romance between them.

Sorry LucyTheAlien but it probably is not going to happen.

Probably not, since the player in vanilla TSL (female) asks for romance help not a cut romance between them.

Sorry LucyTheAlien but it probably is not going to happen.

Eh, who cares. I also say make her go both ways. I think everyone else, including Atris and Sion have bi mods, so

Eh, who cares. I also say make her go both ways. I think everyone else, including Atris and Sion have bi mods, so

We will have to see how I go, If i get it done with just the male exile I might tweak it to female exile later.

We will have to see how I go, If i get it done with just the male exile I might tweak it to female exile later.

It's Moraband btw.

It's Moraband btw.

That name... a name that will live in infamy.

I'm also open to both ways since we seem to have other mods that can make alternative romances happen. It would be kind of neat at the most.