N-DReW25

GenoHaradan Legacy

Hey, I'm wondering do you have plans to restore Atton's cut Genoharadan dialogue that opens up right after the Batu Rem assassination attempt? Scorchy's LP shows  it a good  ways down on this page. https://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/Update%206

Thanks in advance.

Were those lines fully voiced by Atton's VO artist?

• Like 1

Bonus Content:

The K1 GenoHaradan items

Possible Restoration of Star Forge/Darth Revan Robes (Since the texture and model for these robes exist in TSL the restoration of these items could be a possibility if I figure out a good place to put them)

Restoration of the Black Lightsaber

When you redo the GenoHaradan confrontation, will the basic GenoHaradan thugs helping Dessicus wear something similar to the GenoHaradan Mesh Suit in K1? Maybe the Echani Light armor for a skin? I think they have both have a similar texture. In this video you put up, they only have the Ubese armor.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/search/banshee_search.pl?_layout=KotOR1_Items_Page&_cgifunction=search&kotor_items.game=KOTOR1&kotor_items.id=277

http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/search/banshee_search.pl?_layout=KotOR1_Items_Page&_cgifunction=search&kotor_items.game=KOTOR1&kotor_items.id=248

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-4gcxqSGR4

Hi, I'm curious do you plans to have GenoHaradan agents/disciples show up on other planets like the HK-50s?

I have an idea similar to the HK-50's though for now, the only one I have in mind is in the Restoration Zones on Telos at the moment and not other planets.

When you redo the GenoHaradan confrontation, will the basic GenoHaradan thugs helping Dessicus wear something similar to the GenoHaradan Mesh Suit in K1? Maybe the Echani Light armor for a skin? I think they have both have a similar texture. In this video you put up, they only have the Ubese armor.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/search/banshee_search.pl?_layout=KotOR1_Items_Page&_cgifunction=search&kotor_items.game=KOTOR1&kotor_items.id=277

http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/search/banshee_search.pl?_layout=KotOR1_Items_Page&_cgifunction=search&kotor_items.game=KOTOR1&kotor_items.id=248

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-4gcxqSGR4

That video is TSLRP's GenoHaradan, not my GenoHaradan. Not all the GenoHaradan Members will be Ubese. My mod actually adds all the K1 GenoHaradan items into K2 and the GenoHaradan Members will have different appearances while some, not all, will have the mesh suit and other items equipped.

• Like 1

I have an idea similar to the HK-50's though for now, the only one I have in mind is in the Restoration Zones on Telos at the moment and not other planets.

That video is TSLRP's GenoHaradan, not my GenoHaradan. Not all the GenoHaradan Members will be Ubese. My mod actually adds all the K1 GenoHaradan items into K2 and the GenoHaradan Members will have different appearances while some, not all, will have the mesh suit and other items equipped.

Interesting...thanks! Looking forward to comes next. 

• Like 1

Thanks. 

So if you have plans for a GenoHaradan encounter in the Restoration Zones, does that mean you are changing the escaped criminals (the Rodian and the Devaronian) into GenoHaradan agents?

And I'm sorry for all the questions, but do you have any plans Revan, Hulas and the other former GenoHaradan leaders to be mentioned? 

• Like 2

So if you have plans for a GenoHaradan encounter in the Restoration Zones, does that mean you are changing the escaped criminals (the Rodian and the Devaronian) into GenoHaradan agents?

And I'm sorry for all the questions, but do you have any plans Revan, Hulas and the other former GenoHaradan leaders to be mentioned? 

Just out of curiosity but . . . do you enjoy being spoiled on mods before they get released?  Or are you making public suggestions on possible inclusions that N-DreW24 could make?

• Like 1

Just out of curiosity but . . . do you enjoy being spoiled on mods before they get released?  Or are you making public suggestions on possible inclusions that N-DreW24 could make?

Mostly the latter. Though I am GenoHaradan fanboy, so I suppose a little of the former too.

Though I will just PM the author for future questions to avoid any potential spoiler type questions showing up on this thread.

• Like 1

Thanks. 

No, this new encounter has no connection to the escaped killers. A reason why I won't modify them is that I still want someone to go for the Exchange bounty though perhaps I may make a reference to the GenoHaradan in their dialogue. The events in K1 will be briefly mentioned in this mod by certain NPC's.

Or are you making public suggestions on possible inclusions that N-DreW24 could make?

Just +1 to that number and you've spelled my username correctly. Though if anyone does have any suggestions for the mod I'd be more than happy to hear them.

Though I will just PM the author for future questions to avoid any potential spoiler type questions showing up on this thread.

That may be a good idea to do that, though I must warn my PM box is almost full all the time so if you can't PM me at one time just PM me the next time and it may work.

• Like 1

No, this new encounter has no connection to the escaped killers. A reason why I won't modify them is that I still want someone to go for the Exchange bounty though perhaps I may make a reference to the GenoHaradan in their dialogue. The events in K1 will be briefly mentioned in this mod by certain NPC's.

That may be a good idea to do that, though I must warn my PM box is almost full all the time so if you can't PM me at one time just PM me the next time and it may work.

Alright, well then I'm really intrigued about this new encounter. That sounds awesome the events K1 will be mentioned. I  am a big fan of when events from K1 are mentioned in K2. We may know what happened, but The Exile might not know the whole story.

Cool! Thanks. I'll do that if my first PM to you doesn't work. 

• Like 1

Here's a preview of an upcoming character.

post-23972-0-97311100-1509606604_thumb.png

This is not Dessicus by the way (Dessicus will have a custom/unique appearance as well so don't you worry). This character is a high ranking GenoHaradan assassin who the player will encounter on Nar Shadda. The head is Varsity Puppet's Layne Stanley PC head used with Permission from Varsity Puppet by the request of a user (Who wanted it for Dessicus though I picked a more fitting head for Dessicus instead). The body model he has is the cut male thug body model. The mask he has on is a new item added in the mod, you may recognize it from the TSLRCM duro who attacks you on Citadel Station.

The stats of this mask are:

Feats Required:
Armor Proficiency - Medium

Defense Bonus: 1

Immunity: Sneak Attack, Stun, Fear, Horror (Mind-Affecting)

Saves: All +3

Skills: Awareness +2, Stealth +4

Force Resist: +20

Wisdom: -2

Charisma: -2

Let me know what you guys think of this new character and the stats of the new mask.

• Like 2

Why cover a unique face with a mask?

As this guy is completely custom made and not cut content at some point he may take off his mask at some point if I can find a logical/story friendly way to do so.

The stats of this mask are:

Feats Required:

Armor Proficiency - Medium

Defense Bonus: 1

Immunity: Sneak Attack, Stun, Fear, Horror (Mind-Affecting)

Saves: All +3

Skills: Awareness +2, Stealth +4

Force Resist: +20

Wisdom: -2

Charisma: -2

Let me know what you guys think of this new character and the stats of the new mask.

Isn't that the Stabilizer mask with some additional bonuses and penalties? Really liking that armor skin you've got in the screenshot. Was that the armor used by the Aqualish thugs in K1?

http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/search/banshee_search.pl?_layout=KotOR2_Items_Page&_cgifunction=search&kotor_items.game=KOTOR2&kotor_items.id=1291

Isn't that the Stabilizer mask with some additional bonuses and penalties? Really liking that armor skin you've got in the screenshot. Was that the armor used by the Aqualish thugs in K1?

http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/search/banshee_search.pl?_layout=KotOR2_Items_Page&_cgifunction=search&kotor_items.game=KOTOR2&kotor_items.id=1291

Yes, an illegally modified Stabilizer Mask mixed with a Force Mask which is why the penalties are there. Though in terms of a Force Mask this mask is the best option as the penalties are low.

The new armor is a body model which is actually restored and exclusive to this mod.

That new character looks pretty awesome. 

Do you have a name for him or is it a secret for now?

He has a name though best not to ruin the surprise.

Hint: He replaces an already existing character on Nar Shadda and takes the same name as the character. Though please don't actually list names of characters and ask, for the real answer it is best to wait until I get some videos up for him.

• Like 3

I plan on making a run down analysis thing on the 2012 version of the GenoHaradan mod as preparation. That - and because no one on youtube has yet to make a video actually talking about it

• Like 1

I plan on making a run down analysis thing on the 2012 version of the GenoHaradan mod as preparation. That - and because no one on youtube has yet to make a video actually talking about it.

I have played that one before. I didn't think it was too bad, but sadly it's not compatible with TSLRCM.

Please let me know when you start making your video analysis on it as I would be interested in watching it.

I have played that one before. I didn't think it was too bad, but sadly it's not compatible with TSLRCM.

Please let me know when you start making your video analysis on it as I would be interested in watching it.

Wait, what? There was an older GenoHaradan mod?

I plan on making a run down analysis thing on the 2012 version of the GenoHaradan mod as preparation. That - and because no one on youtube has yet to make a video actually talking about it

I've already looked into that mod though it would be useful for everyone else to see what is included in that mod. Fun Fact: My new mask was inspired by the new items in that mod.

I may make videos on that mod though I'd like to see his videos first if he intends to do this as I'm sure he can produce a higher quality video than I.

Wait, what? There was an older Genoharadan mod?

It isn't TSLRCM compatible. Stick with the Genoharadan Legacy Demo for now. TSLRP also had the GenoHaradan which we are all fortunate enough to see that dumpster fire on my Youtube Channel- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQKAtqiHzEeu6OulEszJEInQDuxL7fZKL (Please excuse any text errors in the video and maybe come leave a review of it in the comments or in my blog)
  • Like 1

Got part 1 of it finished, part 2 is going to be hard for technical reasons = Sony Vegas pro 12 isn't cooperating with the OBS recorded footage and is giving me preview lag which renders editing almost impossible.

It isn't TSLRCM compatible. Stick with GenoHaradan Legacy Demo for now. TSLRP also had the GenoHaradan which we are all fortunate enough to see that dumpster fire on my Youtube Channel- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQKAtqiHzEeu6OulEszJEInQDuxL7fZKL (Please excuse any text errors in the video and maybe come leave a review of it in the comments or in my blog)

Just watched the part 3 video. Were the thoughts your party members had while the Exile was unconscious supposed to happen when the Genoharadan base blew up and your party thought the exile was dead? So were those thoughts not originally supposed to happen when the Exile passes out in the ruins of the enclave while meeting the council?  

Just watched the part 3 video. Were the thoughts your party members had while the Exile was unconscious supposed to happen when the Genoharadan base blew up and your party thought the exile was dead? So were those thoughts not originally supposed to happen when the Exile passes out in the ruins of the enclave while meeting the council?  

Originally, the GenoHaradan were set in the Jekk Jekk Tarr instead of Visquis. When the Jekk Jekk Tarr exploded Darth Sion would arrive outside and witness the destruction, the party members will say some lines on the Ebon Hawk and the Sion VS Nihilus cutscene will play (The lines and the Sion VS Nihilus scene is apart of Extended Enclave). Zez Kai Ell would then save the Exile.

I feel that the GenoHaradan were placed in this section of the game as it gave them an excuse as to why the Exile was unable to go into Traya's Academy with the party members. I do believe the reason the party mind reading lines where cut because it drew players away from the suspense the Council scene was supposed to give, so in short no the mind reading lines where supposed to be where it was in TSLRCM.