N-DReW25

GenoHaradan Legacy

You would be correct. Probably also some other fewer sections where lipsync wasn't quite up to snuff. But I really really REALLY don't want to look up through a ton of them to find the best matching, sorry.

Also, why does he still use his original "Exchange" line at the start?

What line are you referring to specifically?

You can always make them an alien.

*cough* Liskis *cough*

Well, that could be an option but some of these cut VO's belong to NPC's who already have VO for example if these lines belonged to Atton a Deveronian VO wouldn't work for him.

"The Exchange has a bounty on Jedi..."

Makes sense, not all cut Atton dialogue would be voiced, like the Nar Shaddaa line, the Dxun arrival line. Those just needed lipsync if that wasn't in place already either (think the Nar Shaddaa might not even have it but since it's a long-distance flyby it's hardly noticable or useful)

Original dialog looks like this:

Kreia: Something is not right. I sense a coming danger...

Assassin: So *this* is the "Last of the Jedi." I must admit, I'm a little disappointed.
Player: (Vanilla)
Assassin: The Exchange has a bounty on Jedi, you know. You're worth quite a bit of money.
Assassin: Unfortunately, I serve the GenoHaradan... and to us, you're only worth money dead.
Atton: The GenoHaradan, huh? You make it sound like it's some kind of *honor* to be one of those death worshippers.
Assassin: Eh? It *is* an honor. Only a select few are chosen to-
Atton: All your cult really does is kill for credits. You're the cheapest, most worthless mercenary scum in the galaxy. I'd hire a Mandalorian over your filth in a second.
Assassin: No *Mandalorian* could match the skills of a GenoHaradan disciple. No Mandalorian could have infiltrated this station, taken the identity of one of the guards, then...
Atton: ...then what, overloaded our force cage fields and made it look like an accident? You probably don't even have the guts to fight me. Pathetic.
Assassin: Overloading your cages had occurred to me... but you are right, perhaps a more *personal* lesson is called for.

Player: Who sent you?
Assassin: I have pledged my life to the master of the GenoHaradan... and I have pledged my life to end yours.
Assassin: But I suppose you meant who purchased such an oath? Even if I knew this, no disciple of the GenoHaradan would ever speak of it.

Player's responses also a bit different.
Vanilla
No. He was an assassin. It's a good thing I didn't have to depend on you for protection.
The best of your ability? That's not very inspiring.
Let's go. 

Old script
No. He was a GenoHaradan killer. It's a good thing I didn't have to depend on you for protection.
The best of your ability? That doesn't inspire confidence.
Let's go, then.
  • Like 1

Kreia: Something is not right. I sense a coming danger...

Assassin: So *this* is the "Last of the Jedi." I must admit, I'm a little disappointed.
Player: ------
Assassin: The Exchange has a bounty on Jedi, you know. You're worth quite a bit of money.
Assassin: Unfortunately, I serve the GenoHaradan... and to us, you're only worth money dead.
Atton: The GenoHaradan, huh? You make it sound like it's some kind of *honor* to be one of those death worshippers.
Assassin: Eh? It *is* an honor. Only a select few are chosen to-
Atton: All your cult really does is kill for credits. You're the cheapest, most worthless mercenary scum in the galaxy. I'd hire a Mandalorian over your filth in a second.
Assassin: No *Mandalorian* could match the skills of a GenoHaradan disciple. No Mandalorian could have infiltrated this station, taken the identity of one of the guards, then...
Atton: ...then what, overloaded our force cage fields and made it look like an accident? You probably don't even have the guts to fight me. Pathetic.
Assassin: Overloading your cages had occurred to me... but you are right, perhaps a more *personal* lesson is called for.

Player: Who sent you?
Assassin: I have pledged my life to the master of the GenoHaradan... and I have pledged my life to end yours.
Assassin: But I suppose you meant who purchased such an oath? Even if I knew this, no disciple of the GenoHaradan would ever speak of it.

Player's responses also a bit different.
Vanilla
No. He was an assassin. It's a good thing I didn't have to depend on you for protection.
The best of your ability? That's not very inspiring.
Let's go. 

Old script
No. He was a GenoHaradan killer. It's a good thing I didn't have to depend on you for protection.
The best of your ability? That doesn't inspire confidence.
Let's go, then.

Thank you, this will definitely be helpful in the future.

This should have stayed in the game. It would have removed so much of the confusion for this scene.

Will the Sion vs. Nihilus fight be restored in this mod like the previous version tried to do?

Will the Sion vs. Nihilus fight be restored in this mod like the previous version tried to do?

No, only reason as to why is because it's already restored in the Extended Enclave mod and in my opinion, it fits more in that mod rather than this.

No, only reason as to why is because it's already restored in the Extended Enclave mod and in my opinion, it fits more in that mod rather than this.

Speaking of which, I think that the Extended Enclave mod needs to get updated again to work with the new TSLRCM.

Speaking of which, I think that the Extended Enclave mod needs to get updated again to work with the new TSLRCM.

That isn't a justification as to why I should add the scene in. If I did add the scene into Legacy and that mod updates sometime later then you're going to have two exact same scenes play at two different points in the game.

On a more positive note here is a small preview of what is to come. You may recognize this.

post-23972-0-17951300-1503709889_thumb.png

However, I have a problem with this feature. In the dialogue file for this cutscene when I tried to change the Trandoshan Audio to Aqualish Audio instead of being the Trandoshan audio like I expected it's stuff like "301rutum002" which isn't in the streamwaves folder nor is it inside the lips files. Even when I remove the 301rutum files for the NPC I want to change it still plays a Trandoshan audio instead of nothing. Can someone please explain these and explain how I would change them to different species audio.

That isn't a justification as to why I should add the scene in. If I did add the scene into Legacy and that mod updates sometime later then you're going to have two exact same scenes play at two different points in the game.

On a more positive note here is a small preview of what is to come. You may recognize this.

attachicon.gifswkotor2 2017-08-26 11-03-03-35.png

However, I have a problem with this feature. In the dialogue file for this cutscene when I tried to change the Trandoshan Audio to Aqualish Audio instead of being the Trandoshan audio like I expected it's stuff like "301rutum002" which isn't in the streamwaves folder nor is it inside the lips files. Even when I remove the 301rutum files for the NPC I want to change it still plays a Trandoshan audio instead of nothing. Can someone please explain these and explain how I would change them to different species audio.

I'm not saying that you should put the scene back in. I'm saying that the author needs to update Extended Enclave.

I'm not saying that you should put the scene back in. I'm saying that the author needs to update Extended Enclave.

Then you're directing your issue to the wrong guy. PM the EE's author instead.

Change the AlienVO entry, done. There's a list of VO files in one 2DA, think it's called AlienVO aswell.

Change the AlienVO entry, done. There's a list of VO files in one 2DA, think it's called AlienVO aswell.

Thank you, I discovered the AlienVO entry in the dlg but I had no idea there was a 2da.

Alright, I've done the AlienVO entry but now I face a new problem. The Aqualish VO only have I think 2 commoner VO's and that's it, the dialogue is trying to use angry VO for example at times which results I nothing being played. I may have a resolution for this however, take the commoner VO and fill out the empty angry, sad etc collums in the alienvo.2da should do the trick.

Appears to be 3 sets only yeah.

Rather than add clone VO, just change the setting in the .dlg to use any of these 3 sets. Copying over the VO wont make it sound angry anyway.

Rather than add clone VO, just change the setting in the .dlg to use any of these 3 sets. Copying over the VO won't make it sound angry anyway.

I don't intend to make any actual Angry Aqualish VO. I just want the Aqualish to say something whenever Angry lines are supposed to play. But . . . I think that way is a more effective way of doing it.

Alright, thank you, Hassat Hunter, I've finished it.

Introducing the Rutum Exchange Encounter Modification for GenoHaradan Legacy:

The biggest change in this was the Trandoshan to Aqualish. Reason for this change was to make it match with the loading screen for the refugee landing pad. 

post-23972-0-58673700-1505642385_thumb.png

Also, the cutscene has a few new animations to it to make it look better.

Another thing I'd like to mention: The new Batu Rem VO by UnusualCharacters will be optional meaning the spliced version by Danil-ch will be the main one used by the mod.

GenoHaradan Legacy Demo 1.3 is released. In this new update is a few modifications to the Jekk Jekk Tarr NPC's and Dialogues such as:

* Restored Visquis lines

* Restored Trandoshan Dialogue

* Removal of the TSLRCM restored line for the Twi'lek Domo. Why? Because it makes no sense with the Jekk Jekk Tarr as a whole. The line "Ah, but enough of my warnings - please, enjoy some juma juice, or massit kess pods before any violence erupts." states you can purchase drinks at the Jekk Jekk Tarr yet the Devaronian Bartender clearly states they don't serve drinks thus is removed.

* Changed some of the locations of the NPC's. Because the Devaronian Bartender states that the room he's in has oxygen for Devaronians and Trandoshans, the room with the Twi'lek Domo is for Twi'leks, Weequay and Nikto (I've replaced the Nikto with Rodians as NPC's and in the dialogue as the Lunar Shadow Crew state they cannot enter the Jekk Jekk Tarr because there Nikto). So esentially all the Trandoshans have been moved into the red room, the Twi'leks with armor are now Devaronians with matching soundsets and dialogue, the green room is filled with Rodians, Weequays and the Domo and the other two rooms not including Visquis' lounge are full of Gand...and the sullustan and the Lunar Shadow Captain. (Sorry if this made no sense)

And outside the Tarr I've added the Rutum scene modification seen above.

Also, this new update has a TSLPatcher which I hope I set up correctly.

Future features I am working on are Red Eclipse changes and a feature where before your invited to the Jekk Jekk Tarr your character must wear the space suit if they want to enter the Tarr meaning they must go in alone similar to the Manaan underwater section.

Go check out the Demo- http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/1081-genoharadan-legacy-demo/

Hey, just learned of this. Sounds cool and good luck!

Thank you

Is this the final demo before the completed version is released?

No, the Demo is always updated with whatever finished content I have for the mod. This might sound stupid at first glance but if I ever gave up with this mod like everyone else who's ever tried to restore the GenoHaradan I would of at least developed a functional TSLRCM compatible mod with some GenoHaradan features that can easily be played and/or used as a base for the next guy to give it a shot.

But I assure you I really like this mod and I wouldn't want to give up on it.

• Like 4

Here is a preview of what the next update to the GenoHaradan Legacy will include.

post-23972-0-95923100-1507883023_thumb.png

This means the Batu Rem side of this mod is over 90% complete.

Onto other ideas here are two idea's I have floating on my mind, both of which happen on Telos. If you remember when you talk to Vossk on Nar Shadda if you talk about the Gand, Zhug Brothers etc the camera skips to another side of the map where NPC's would spawn in only to show a visual representation of the NPC your talking about such as the Zhugs for example. I want a similar feature on Telos when you talk to Grenn about Bountys when he specifically talks about Batu, The killers and Batono the camera teleports to a different section of Citadel to show the NPC's in the flesh like on Nar Shadda. Reason for this is because in the 202TEL module files there are utc files for the killers yet they don't actually appear in that module at all and the NPC's appear to be suitable for this type of feature.

The second is modifying the Duro's attacker. In TSLRCM this Duros is presumably hired by Czerka to kill the exile when he/she receives the quest from Grenn to find the source of the black market hold out blaster which was used by Czerka-hired bounty hunters who attacked the exile in order to get the Ithorians protocol droid for Czerka. My idea is to change this so instead of that scenario the duro's instead works for the GenoHaradan and spawns either after you've completed the Batu Sidequest or after you ask questions to the Czerka Duros in the hangar bay and he "may" mention the GenoHaradan I'm not sure about that yet. Another idea for this specifically is the restoration of the second thug who was supposed to attack you...a Trandoshan. The only problem with this is I'd have to find someone to reskin the Trandoshan to appear similar to his Duros thug and have some hex edit the mask the Duros wears onto his face, not to mention I'd have to find a spawn for him and presumably make dialogue for him since he had none. Also, something I know people will like is I'm considering adding a new mask item that is found during the game which is pretty much the mask the duro's wears in TSLRCM.

Please let me know of what you guys think, and if anyone can provide examples of the scripts I need to make these ideas a reality (Mainly question 1) to make any of these ideas a reality please post them.

Hey, I'm wondering do you have plans to restore Atton's cut GenoHaradan dialogue that opens up right after the Batu Rem assassination attempt? Scorhy's LP shows  it a good  ways down on this page. https://lparchive.org/Knights-of-the-Old-Republic-II/Update%206

Thanks in advance.

Yes, that will be restored in the future.
  • Like 3