Sign in to follow this  
VarsityPuppet

VP's mod page download.

Hey all, due to my slight disappointment with Kotorfiles, I'm going to basically use this site (and specifically, this thread) to host my mods here on DeadlyForums. I'll eventually collect up all of my mods here, but for now, just new ones will be posted here. Enjoy

HandSister Fix Restored content!

This mod changes the Handmaidens so that they will all be identical, EXCEPT for the 6th and 'final' Handmaiden (the one that joins your party if you're a male Exile). It will make much more sense now when you ask her why she looks different than her sisters. This mod makes use of the unused N_Handsis head. Should be TSLRCM compatible. You want to test it and find out.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/file/44-handsister-fix/

handsishead.jpgHandsis.jpg

Edited by Hassat Hunter

Thanks for updating the Green Fix! I was following your earlier update where someone mentioned there was a bug with TSLRCM. This one is definitely going on the modlist. :)

Hi. Due to the other thread in your forum I kinda expected the Peragus Fix mod to be here (I didn't actually know it was yours). Has it been included in the TSLCRM 1.7 main patch? I'm sorry, I'm kinda of a newbie here when it comes to Kotor 2 patching.

Nope, not included, AFAIK, however VP's planning (IIRC) to release a compatible version :)

Oh.

Well, I've waited for four years to start playing TSL again. :) I'm sure I can wait a few more.. weeks? Months?

Guest Lex

I always set my release expectations to "infinite time", so when a mod does come out I'm always surprised and happy. =P

lol, when i read the thread title, i thought u meant you had your own website...my bad

lol... okay?

At any rate, expect a release very VERY soon peeps.

Well, here it is, the update you guys may or may not have been waiting for.

Trayus Rank Reform 1.2

Click to Download

or

Check out the screenshots on the Download Page.

This mod will replace the lame Sith enemies that are in the vanilla game with more menacing and badass individuals. Sith Marauders no longer look like random commoners, there is more diversity in terms of saber-wielding, and the faces of the enemies are randomized so that you won't see the same bald Sith apprentice attacking you EVERY TIME.

Notable updates since last version:
- Sith Marauders now have their own special armor
- All sabers are red
- There are female Sith assassins, (they will spawn other places rather than just Trayus)

There is more I could have done with this mod, but these changes would have made no difference in the vanilla game. The final version will be included with Malachor VI (a separate version will exist too) so think of this as a taste of what's coming.

Guest bendarby24

thanks this will make malachor all the better ;) get the vp_peragus_tweakv1u01 done so i can basck in it Beauty :)

Will this work on an existing savegame VP? I have a savegame with a character that hasn't yet left Peragus..

Can we use this mod if we install just prior to going to Malachor or do we have to start a whole new game?

Can we use this mod if we install just prior to going to Malachor or do we have to start a whole new game?

Before Malachor will work fine.

Will this work on an existing savegame VP? I have a savegame with a character that hasn't yet left Peragus..

It should work fine. The mod affects the Malachor modules mainly so it shouldn't matter until you get there. As for the Sith Assassins, it should start working soon if not immediately.

thanks this will make malachor all the better get the vp_peragus_tweakv1u01 done so i can basck in it Beauty

Might be awhile until that one is done. That mod is basically going to end up being around 10 different models of dead people. They take awhile to make.

Well, with the old savegame I went through Peragus without any problems. On the first Harbinger map with the assassins (but before the first ones start appearing) I saw some weird texture issues (random textures filled the room and flickered all over the place), but that disappeared after quitting the game and reloading the autosave. It may actually not have even been related to your patch, I was running the game continously for 5 hours (and alt-tabbing a lot).

Edited by Tricky

Guest DH-010
(..) It may actually not have even been related to your patch, I was running the game continously for 5 hours (and alt-tabbing a lot).

That's probably it, I found that when using KOTOR 2 on Windows Vista, it crashes after you alt-tab too much or too quickly. Never had any problem with VP's mods (the Peragus and Malachor tweaks), they're great!

That's probably it, I found that when using KOTOR 2 on Windows Vista, it crashes after you alt-tab too much or too quickly. Never had any problem with VP's mods (the Peragus and Malachor tweaks), they're great!

Hooray, a satisfied customer! Those tweaks have been the stablest of my mods, so that's good.

Ah, VP, you know what's sad? I'd just love to test your mods. But Malachor and HK Factory.... I generally get a gamebreaker bug before I get there ;)

Ah, VP, you know what's sad? I'd just love to test your mods. But Malachor and HK Factory.... I generally get a gamebreaker bug before I get there ;)

Blasphemy! What's the issue?

Well, these issues are not related to your mods, but basically, when I try to load into a new area, I'm crashing back to windows without apparent reason, but always at the same place (entering Dantooine sublevel or entering Onderon Palace)

Hi VarsityPuppet!

Thx again for your mods.

I’m new to your and the TSLRCM mod but very old to other Kotor and TSL mods :D

I have some Questions about your mods:

1st Kreias Green fix:

As I use very much (maybe too much) mods at the same time.

To keep track of the active Mods I use the KotoR Mod Manager 0.4.

(I know it's a very old tool, but I don’t know any better for mods with no TSL Patcher).

When I try to install this mod of yours it tells me that the files p_kreia1hbb.mdl and p_kreia1hbb.mdx already exist.

So I'm curious if the TSLRCM 1.7 mod already uses these files...

if so a proper installer would be great to avoid any conflicts and be able to uninstall it properly if wanted.

2nd right now I’m not able to download Kreias Green fix:

Bulletin says something like:

“vBulletin Message

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.”

(HandSister Fix works for me, as I downloaded Kreias fix a week ago it’s not a big problem for me but others who might want it won’t be able to get it.)

Edit: this is only true for the direct download link on this thread.

Download works properly form the Download section :(

With best regards

Spawnkiller

Edited by Spawnkiller