Sign in to follow this  
dazric

HK-50 Factory Help

So, I know it is, or was, or should be, possible to get the HK-51 units on your side. I also think it had something to do with a datapad, but after replaying a few times and finding nothing, I turned to the internet, and continued to find... dead links and vague statements about it that don't seem to be accurate. I know the mod's old, but one of the links was to a walkthrough hosted on this site, but the link appears to be dead. That, or I don't have permission to read it, which seems confusing, and is the main reason I made this account. Is there anyone here who can please, give me a straight-forward answer on what to do? I don't want hints, I don't want suggestions, I have enough thinly veiled hints about what to do from Kreia, I just want to know how I get the HK-51 droids on my side.

Thank you.

Answer: If I recall correctly, you have to go to the HK-51 side first, upload my schematics/protocols, then activate their production. Then you go to the HK-50 side, and you shut them down.

Contemplative: I think there's something else, but I'm not sure what. It's been quite some time since I've been there.

Okay, so you know that room with the crank that opens the door to that repair droid that wipes out HK-47's memory and changes some of his protocols to fight the HK-50s? One of the floating maintenance droids from where said repair droid comes has the datapad that you require. Also make sure that you power up the HK-51 terminal; that can be done through the computer right next to the door opening crank.

• Like 1