Sign in to follow this  
Roth9

Help to HK-47

I want to request a mod that includes another HK unit to help HK-47 during the attack to the HK factory in restored content.

I just edited HK's .utc file to make him even more bad ass. And I edited the skill.2da file so that he would earn more feats overall.

Why not make HK-47 activate a disabled HK-50/51 droid to join your party (Probably replacing Kreia or Bao Dur)

I had the same idea, it could be that HK-50 that blows at the entance to the hk factory.

I found this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/463/? that adds an HK-49 but I am afraid it will conflict with TSLRM.

I could definitely make this mod, the only problem is I can't seem to get the HK Factory to accept a party member(because it's locked). If someone could tell me how to do that I will be done with this mod(I also can't seem t get HK-51 to not have Kreia's party portrait...Hmm)

• Like 1

Someone help @TheRealDarthRevan with this please, it is honestly something about TSLRCM that really sucks, especially if your HK-47 isn't optimised. 

Someone help @TheRealDarthRevan with this please, it is honestly something about TSLRCM that really sucks, especially if your HK-47 isn't optimised. 

Honestly, I'd just pull a lazy and spawn a few boxes with a few high-level weapons, droid armor and repair kits in the munitions area, the place where the HK-50's say "Why is he going in the munitions area, he's already fully armed" to which the other HK-50 says "Fully armed? One can never be 'fully armed' enough. Not even the HK-47 unit is outdated enough to not understand this". It'd make a lot of sense and make the place easier.

• Like 1

Honestly, I'd just pull a lazy and spawn a few boxes with a few high-level weapons, droid armor and repair kits in the munitions area, the place where the HK-50's say "Why is he going in the munitions area, he's already fully armed" to which the other HK-50 says "Fully armed? One can never be 'fully armed' enough. Not even the HK-47 unit is outdated enough to not understand this". It'd make a lot of sense and make the place easier.

That's a good idea.

I thought this was a cool idea so I made something like this. It adds a "HK-48" to the little room in the munitions area that joins your party. It's not in a state that I'd want to release but if people want it I could work on it some more (I have plenty of free time at the moment...). 

I also assume I should ask permission from one of the TSLRCM team if I'm going to make a mod that modifies the HK Factory?

Yours is simply an add-on, right?

Yeah, although it would edit one of the dialogs to attach the script that spawns HK-48 in (hk50mun.dlg to be specific). 

I thought this was a cool idea so I made something like this. It adds a "HK-48" to the little room in the munitions area that joins your party. It's not in a state that I'd want to release but if people want it I could work on it some more (I have plenty of free time at the moment...).

I also assume I should ask permission from one of the TSLRCM team if I'm going to make a mod that modifies the HK Factory?

A little while ago, I downloaded a mod that adds a gold HK48 into your party (he was pretty much the antithesis to 47 IIRC so it was a fun addition) , but it unfortunately conflicted with my mod setup, so it was lost to time. You wouldn't happen to be connected to that possibly? as I'd love to see it again.

A little while ago, I downloaded a mod that adds a gold HK48 into your party (he was pretty much the antithesis to 47 IIRC so it was a fun addition) , but it unfortunately conflicted with my mod setup, so it was lost to time. You wouldn't happen to be connected to that possibly? as I'd love to see it again.

I'm afraid that wasn't me.

Relax, I have this all under control ????

I thought this was a cool idea so I made something like this. It adds a "HK-48" to the little room in the munitions area that joins your party. It's not in a state that I'd want to release but if people want it I could work on it some more (I have plenty of free time at the moment...

If you want to work on it instead of me that is alright but I am getting new textures and portrait made so...

Your modding skills are much better than mine(I have seen what you did with Maxis, great stuff ????) I still want to make this mod. It would give me something else to do instead of other boring stuff

Yeah, I remember this one too. I'm pretty sure it was called something like 'HK-Factory Localised' (?) or something like that. Cool mod.

If you want to work on it instead of me that is alright but I am getting new textures and portrait made so...

Mine does too, but it doesn't have to be one or the other. If we work to make both mods compatible then everyone wins; two extra companions are better than one! 

Your modding skills are much better than mine(I have seen what you did with Maxis, great stuff )

Thank you, but believe me I'm not that good - I've just had massive, massive amounts of help from all the nice people around here.

• Like 1

Mine does too, but it doesn't have to be one or the other. If we work to make both mods compatible then everyone wins; two extra companions are better than one! 

Thank you, but believe me I'm not that good - I've just had massive, massive amounts of help from all the nice people around here.

Two new companions would be great, excellent idea.

I suggest that we make them different enough that people want both

How did you go about making the HK Factory available for party members?

Suggestion: Real Revan and Revan 101, you two should work together on this for sure.

Query: Do they have to be party members? Couldn't they simply be set to follow me around the factory, as they properly should, the same way the game does when you already have a full party?

Example: The Twi'lek you rescue from the base.  Bao Dur's remote (I think that's how it's set up). The soldiers on Onderon during the Battle of Onderon. The Mandalorian that you rescue (I forget who and where). The Mandalorian (I forget whom) that follows you on Dxun during the Battle of Onderon.

Suggestion: They would simply need to be set to the appropriate levels with weapons (instant kill with any weapon type would be accurate and sufficient), armor (unstoppable would be accurate and suffice), and their arsenal (infinity would be preferable).  If you can't figure it out, my parenthesis suggestions are not serious.

Clarification: I'm not opposed to the idea of figuring out how to add them as party members, for if a way can be found to do it, it could open up opportunities for other mods.

• Like 1

Can I request even though you're adding a new party member can you also add lockers and plasteel cylinders into the Munitions area that are full of high-level weapons, droid armors, grenades, repair kits etc. Don't put every high-level item in there but just enough for it to be lore friendly and to make the HK Factory easier.

Can I also ask who would the second HK Droid replace? The first one would replace Kreia obviously but the second one has no real candidates for party slot (Maybe Bao Dur but he gets overwritten by the remote at Malachor, but I doubt the HK Droid will be useful at that stage). 

Maybe we should, that idea never occurred to me but is is a good idea ;)

You could - in theory - give the mod user the option to choose one option or both.  Not everyone is talented at the game as everyone else.

I cheat constantly.  ;)

• Like 1