File Submitter: N-DReW25

File Submitted: 26 May 2017

File Category: Mods

K1R Compatible: Yes

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
Author: N-DReW25
Release Date: 26.05.2017

Installation:
Simply Copy and Paste or Drag and Drop ALL the files within the "For Override" into your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Uninstallation:
Remove or Delete the files from your Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic override folder

Description:
After you kill Calo Nord a messenger named Senni Vek will deliver a message for you to meet Hulas on Manaan and in the normal game that's the last you ever here from him. While searching
through the game files I discovered during the Hulas fight Senni Vek was supposed to fight you along with Hulas, however, his NPC was replaced with the appearance and nametag of a Yellow Rodian who still utilized the Twi'lek soundset. This mod restores Senni Vek to the fight so you can finally butcher him with Hulas.

Known Bugs:
None known but if you spot one report it immediately so I can fix it

Incompatibilities:
Should be compatible with most mods that don't alert "tat_senni.utc"

Permissions:
Do NOT claim credit for this mod and do not use assets from this mod without my permission

Bioware for such an amazing game and releasing the preview screenshots
Fred Tetra for Kotor Tool and everyone who downloads the mod.

Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Click here to download this file

Wookieepedia disagrees.

I'd take that to be error as in game Vek is clearly "Vek" and not "Senni Vek", However, if requested if you guys would like me to add an optional component to this mod that converts Vek into Senni I might do that when I get back to a PC.

I'd take that to be error as in game Vek is clearly "Vek" and not "Senni Vek", However, if requested if you guys would like me to add an optional component to this mod that converts Vek into Senni I might do that when I get back to a PC.

It is probably shorted for the player not to recognize him immediately. Vek is just his surname.

It is probably shorted for the player not to recognize him immediately. Vek is just his surname.

I will say Obsidian had the same idea as me (Vek and Senni aren't the same people) because Senni was supposed to have an appearance in Kotor 2 but was cut presumably with the GenoHaradan and was replaced by the Duros Pazaak Player.

• Like 1

I noticed also this inconsistency and I tend to agree with N-DReW25 here.

It does not make sense, reading the dialogue lines, that Vek and Senni Vek are the same person. There is no mention in the dialogue with Vek on Manaan of having met before even if the player did meet Senni Vek earlier. There is nothing to suggest Vek on Manaan is affiliated to the GenoHaradan, at least from what I can see.

Even if it is not much to go by, they do wear different kind of clothes as well.

So the way I see it is this: the restoration of Senni Vek on the Dune of Tatooine is sensible. Minor adjustments could be done in order to make it less confusing though by small changes in the name of one or the other and/or the use a different skin.

Cheers!

• Like 1