blahhah7

Extra Starport Visas Mod

Hi guys! I was curious if anyone had a copy of the Extra Starport Visas Mod?  I've searched everywhere but I think it was lost when the lucas fourms shut down :(.  If anyone could upload it to MyAirBridge or Zippy or some other file sharing site I'd greatly appreciate it!

May the force be with you :D

Thank you Sith Holocron but I still am unable to download the file from that site.  It redirects me to this URL: http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1388.  That URL seems to always lead to this message:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1388 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

Again thank you for responding I appreciate your help!

The page is archived, but not the mod itself - https://web.archive.org/web/20110128113057/http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=1388

Still, knowing the author was EnderWiggin and the original file name was Extra_Starport_Visas_Mod.zip might help someone dig it up.

While Googling I stumbled across a forum post where someone listed a bunch of mods they had archived, including this one. Our very own milestails chimed in requesting copies for his collection, so perhaps it would be worth sending him a PM about it.

• Like 1

Our very own milestails chimed in requesting copies for his collection, so perhaps it would be worth sending him a PM about it.

PM'd Milestails before making my last post in this thread. ;)

First post in some time.

I don't have the mod in question; however, I am in contact with the_raven over at JKHub to gain access to his repository of old, hard-to-find KotOR/TSL mods. Apparently, he has Extra Starport Visas in this repository.

Will update this thread once I get access to his Drive. In the meantime, here is an alternative mod I found on Nexus:

Onderon Visa Expansion by Robespierre

UPDATE:

Just got access to the_raven's repository. I have Extra Starport Visas now.

FINAL UPDATE (12/30/2020):

I no longer have the mod, nor do I have access to the_raven's repository anymore.

Edited by milestails
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

For anyone else just getting back to this game I've found a solution for a extra sliced open starport visas. just input cheat code pl_visa_sliced (WARNING): When using this cheat each time you giveaway a Visa it will clear out all of the visa's you've gained from the cheat so each time you give them away to someone simply enter the cheat again.

Code: Giveitem pl_visa_sliced

DO NOT 

First post in some time.

I don't have the mod in question; however, I am in contact with the_raven over at JKHub to gain access to his repository of old, hard-to-find KotOR/TSL mods. Apparently, he has Extra Starport Visas in this repository.

Will update this thread once I get access to his Drive. In the meantime, here is an alternative mod I found on Nexus:

Onderon Visa Expansion by Robespierre

UPDATE:

Just got access to the_raven's repository. I have Extra Starport Visas now.

I would not recommend downloading this mod. I downloaded it and Nikko was missing from the cantina. Without Nikko, you can't advance the main questline. It's probably incompatible with TSLRCM. I just don't know how to fix this without having to start a new game.

• Like 1

Sent it to Roth9 via PM. If anyone else wants the mod, let me know.

FINAL UPDATE (12/30/2020):

I no longer have the mod, nor do I have access to the_raven's repository anymore.

• Sad 1

Hey guys, idk if anyone is still looking, but I found this on Game Front with the same zip file name as what you guys were looking for. Hope it helps.
https://www.gamefront.com/games/knights-of-the-old-republic-ii/file/onderon-visa-expansion
Ah wait nevermind, its the same one that removes Nikko.

Actually, @milestails, if you get the chance, could you pm the mod to me as well?

Edited by KILLERm12

Does anybody have a copy of this mod? I would like to have it, I've tried PMing milestails, but I guess it has been too long since this forum started. 

Edited by irishhombre

On 1/8/2018 at 12:08 AM, milestails said:

Sent it to Roth9 via PM. If anyone else wants the mod, let me know.

May I also have the mod?

Thanks.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:54 PM, RavinNightBeast said:

Sorry to necro an old thread but I'd like a copy too if someone still has it.

This mod by N-DRreW25 might help. 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:59 PM, jc2 said:

This mod by N-DRreW25 might help. 

Thanks, I saw that before but it doesn't give you an extra visa. It just changes the spawn of who carries the 2nd visa.

• Like 1

Guest Qui-Gon Glenn

So, I just spent an hour looking for this, and to my surprise and dismay I no longer have it, must have been on my drives that got NAS formatted when I lost everything.

This isn't a hard mod to make again, tbh. Custom placeable in the Doc's office would work, spawn an extra visa and be done with it. Or edit a merc utc so that it can drop from their inventory.

On 1/2/2021 at 6:33 PM, Qui-Gon Glenn said:

This isn't a hard mod to make again, tbh. Custom placeable in the Doc's office would work, spawn an extra visa and be done with it. Or edit a merc utc so that it can drop from their inventory.

Yeah, looking at the readme for the original mod makes it clear. All it did was edit the entry script for Iziz Western Square to add a footlooker with an extra visa, and edit the description of the sliced visa.

Also, not helpful to the discussion but while checking that I found that there's a script in Onderon just called 'sitfucker'. It attempts to make a particular Bith sit. I'm just imagining this poor Obsidian dev's increasingly-frustrated attempts to get the Bith to sit.

• Haha 1