Exile's Clothes

I looked over my Gray Jedi Robe mod and noticed you don't get it for a while in the game, so I decided to make a mod that gives the Exile some clothes to match the robe (before you get the robe itself). These do have stat upgrades so that way you can power on through Telos. They are found on the Harbinger when you get to your quarters.

Installation: Drag files to Override

Please make a backup of your Kreia.dlg file, as this does contain the script to fire when you enter the Harbinger.

Bugs: None known, PM with any and I will see what I can do.

• Like 2

I looked over my Gray Jedi Robe mod and noticed you don't get it for a while in the game, so I decided to make a mod that gives the Exile some clothes to match the robe (before you get the robe itself). These do have stat upgrades so that way you can power on through Telos. They are found on the Harbinger when you get to your quarters.

Did you just recolor the basic clothing model in gimp? Is the clothing template name the following: g_a_clothes01? I really like that dark grey 'blend into the background look' the clothes have.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/search/banshee_search.pl?_layout=KotOR2_Items_Page&_cgifunction=search&kotor_items.game=KOTOR2&kotor_items.id=692

Yup, though the template of the clothes was used in the NPC Overhaul Mod.

So is the template the same as the blonde colored farmers' clothes that you get at citadel station?

So is the template the same as the blonde colored farmers' clothes that you get at citadel station?

The template itself is different, but the filename is the same as the Farmers clothes that you get on Citadel Station.

• Like 1