corpsecotillion

Download:Zaalbar HD

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=1074

File Name: Zaalbar HD

File Submitter: corpsecotillion

File Submitted: 26 Apr 2017

File Category: Skins

K1R Compatible: Yes

Mission keeps bugging Big Z about a makeover... Looks like he finally gave in. Many, many hairbrushes (among other things) were harmed in the making of this mod.

Literally everything on him is new, and in 2k resolution.

Enjoy :)

Click here to download this file

• Like 5

Here's a screenshot of Zaalbar without Rashade, I don't think it's the best for screenshots:

post-17976-0-38967900-1493279747_thumb.jpg

That is a nice upgrade. Please do the same for Hanharr next!

I second this request!

That is a nice upgrade. Please do the same for Hanharr next!

I'll have to see how ambitious I get :) His model uses a completely different texture so sadly I can't take the easy way out and just recolor Zaalbar's texture haha

I'll have to see how ambitious I get :D His model uses a completely different texture so sadly I can't take the easy way out and just recolor Zaalbar's texture haha

I think your choice of just redoing the entire texture was the best part of your reskin, so it'd be unfortunate if you did a pallete-swap for Hanharr ;)

Also, not to rush you into doing a bunch of textures, but the rest of the Wookies in Kotor are in sore need of a similar treatment.

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to your future texture endeavors. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I think your choice of just redoing the entire texture was the best part of your reskin, so it'd be unfortunate if you did a pallete-swap for Hanharr ;)

Also, not to rush you into doing a bunch of textures, but the rest of the Wookies in Kotor are in sore need of a similar treatment.

Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to your future texture endeavors. :thumbsup:

I just took a look at the rest of the wookiee's textures and it would appear that Zaalbar is the only one with a unique texture. Chundaar and Hanharr use the same texture as the rest of the wookiies. So if I skin Hanharr I'll probably do the rest of the K1 wookiees while I'm at it :)

• Like 3

I just took a look at the rest of the wookiee's textures and it would appear that Zaalbar is the only one with a unique texture. Chundaar and Hanharr use the same texture as the rest of the wookiies. So if I skin Hanharr I'll probably do the rest of the K1 wookiees while I'm at it :)

I do not mean to argue with your statement, as I'm not entirely confident about it, but are you sure Hanharr and Chuundar don't use unique models and textures? You know, Hanharr wears some thingies and Chuundar has a necklace.

Also, K1 Enhancement Pack brings us a bunch of beautiful Wookiees. Other Wookiees looked awful and bland when I saw them, I'm afraid I don't want the situation to get reversed. Just joking, I'm not pushing you. What RedRob41 brought for that mod looks so good and nicer than the in-game defaults that I'm sure I can live with it being lower resolution as long as a full pack of HD textures for K1 isn't completed. And I don't mean Xarwarz. I'm too old for cartoons.

Still, your work on Zaalbar is really nice. Better than Carth, I suppose. You made him look scary a bit. Would you consider a version following Carth's vanilla scheme more?

I do not mean to argue with your statement, as I'm not entirely confident about it, but are you sure Hanharr and Chuundar don't use unique models and textures? You know, Hanharr wears some thingies and Chuundar has a necklace.

Also, K1 Enhancement Pack brings us a bunch of beautiful Wookiees. Other Wookiees looked awful and bland when I saw them, I'm afraid I don't want the situation to get reversed. Just joking, I'm not pushing you. What RedRob41 brought for that mod looks so good and nicer than the in-game defaults that I'm sure I can live with it being lower resolution as long as a full pack of HD textures for K1 isn't completed. And I don't mean Xarwarz. I'm too old for cartoons.

Still, your work on Zaalbar is really nice. Better than Carth, I suppose. You made him look scary a bit. Would you consider a version following Carth's vanilla scheme more?

It's the same texture with added pieces, like Chuundar's necklace. Once I made a base Wookiee texture it would just require a couple new layers on top to add the necklace or Hanharr's criss-cross things. Here is Chuundar next to an unnamed wookiee for comparison:

2q2poxk.jpg

As far as Carth, I probably will re-make him eventually. He admittedly is the first head model I've made so it's kinda rough, and his texture ended up with too much contrast among other things. I've got a list of things I want to do but I need a break from staring at Photoshop for a little bit haha

• Like 2