emark4

So how is this "The Jedi Masters" mod by Trex?

A Response would be nice. :welcome:

Uh.. me? Oh no, I'm actually trying to find a retexture mod for lightsabers.

On 4/24/2017 at 10:47 PM, Todd Hellid said:

Chill or we're going to have to put you in time out status.

Just a reminder - this mod isn't hosted here.  Trex was a member but he must have deleter6his account.  It's not the most used mod so folks aren't likely going to have heavy details about which texture mods are compatible with it.  This time around, you're going to have to do some experimenting for yourself.

I only used robe and weapon retextures. Nothing too fancy. I can't remember which ones I used though. Like SH said, it's a gamble really to work out which ones for yourself.

• Like 2

I know, i am really late. But i just found these mod. I Have the steam version and delete all other mods. Its working fine.  But i dont get dialogue options. . I can press 1,2 or 3 but i dont see what i talk.  the subtitles in the sequences disabled too.  And yes, subtitles are enabled in the Options. I tried different display solutions.. Someone had an idea or im too late and lost?  Sry for my bad english and thanks for any help

The last door near the end of the game won't open. Idk if it's a puzzle or a bug.

Edited by paramano01

4 hours ago, paramano01 said:

The last door near the end of the game won't open. Idk if it's a puzzle or a bug.

Just a reminder - this mod isn't hosted here. You'll have to take up the issue with Trex on his site.