Sign in to follow this  
Logan23

Update: Progress has slowed down due to medical issues

Hi everyone

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately.

Been dealing with medical issues and looking for a job which all of it has placed a good deal of stress on me.

I still plan to continue working on the project but I wouldn't expect a real true update till mid summer.

By then the issue should be resolved and be able to work on it at a better pace. 

Logan23

• Like 1

Hi everyone

Been dealing with medical issues and looking for a job which all of it has placed a good deal of stress on me.

I still plan to continue working on the project but I wouldn't expect a real true update till mid summer.

By then the issue should be resolved and be able to work on it at a better pace. 

Logan23

I hope your medical issues clear soon and good luck with finding a new job!!

Hope you get better soon and good luck with the job search, Logan!

Hi everyone

Logan23

Good thing you're still alive. I wish you good luck on your quest for a new job. 

I feel for you man, medical issues suck. So does job hunting, for that matter. Best wishes.

Might seem like odd questions, but where do you live and what kind of position are you looking for?

I own a small IT company in Wisconsin and we are looking for a couple of positions including training and network admin right now, maybe more later.

Just wanted to throw that out there.  Anyone with those kinds of skills should be in demand.

thanks, and I wish you well

Logan23 Sorry to hear of your struggles with health and Job search. GoHawkeyes mad props to you sir for reaching out , I really hope you two can work out something.  Logan23 you have a lot of talent, talk yourself up and dont let the search get you down, Go with Confidence!