Download:Tatooine Job Office

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=34

File Name: Tatooine Job Office

File Submitter: TimBob12

File Submitted: 25 Jan 2011

File Updated: 05 May 2011

File Category: Mods

This is my first major mod for KOTOR.

This adds 3 new quests to Tatooine for the first KOTOR game. You can get these quests from the Jawa in the Czerka Office. The quests are:

• The Missiing Supplies
  • The Missing Officer
  • The Missing Weapon

This adds several new NPCs to the game including some fairly difficult fights. There is also a new store where you can buy some new custom items which I have made.

All the script source is available and I have commented it all so that new modders can look and see how script functions can be used practically as each script has an explanation as to what it does.

There is the option to have a manual install although TSL Patcher is also available to make it compatible with most other mods.

Once again this is my first major mod so all feedback (good or bad) is appreciated.

Thank you and enjoy

TB12

Click here to download this file

Could you please provide a summary of all dialogue options of the jawa and the rodian with their numbers? With the german version of K1 these don't show up which makes getting and completing the quests quite tricky. The quest descriptions in the journal as well as the item descriptions are displayed properly.

Edit: Is it possible, that the mod interferes with some vanilla quests? Both Griff and Helena didn't show up on Tattooine, although all steps leading to these encounters had been made. In the cell where Griff is supposed to be lies only the missing Czerka's corpse.

Guest Hib

You can use dlgconv from here to make the english text show up in your version.

I already used the dlgconv before starting the game. Tried it again now without success.

BUGS:

Spoiler

The Rodian black marketeer says I'm going to die when I threaten to expose him but he never attacks or becomes attackable.  Next, I have the datapad from the missing Czerka officer but the Jawa doesn't see it as a completed mission. Finally, it might be nice to have SOME clue as to where to look for the missing weapon...

Edited by He11blade