Rokkai

SWKotOR Android Mod Compatibility List

This thread lists the mods known to be compatible or incompatible with SWKotOR on Android and any accompanying conflicts. Unless otherwise stated, assume all the following are K1R compatible. If you have confirmed that any number of mods are compatible or have a link to an unlincked mod, leave a comment below and this post will be appended.

Compatible

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Canon Galaxy Map for KotOR

Crixler's New Lightsaber Crystal Pack

Enhanced Merchants

Tomb of Exar Kun

Kainzorus Prime's NPC Overhaul

KotOR 1 Restoration

Party on the Leviathan

Roleplay Padawan

Sunry Murder Enhancement

Super Enhanced Mod

Weapons of the Old Republic

Redhawke's mods

XediiXarwarz's mods

Incompatible

Jorak Uln complete overhaul mods are incompatible as they require xnview.

Quanon reskins are compatible.

XediiXarwarz reskins are compatible but laggy. They are on moddb. For the OTEs in exe format rar for Android can open self-extracting zips.

Crixler's saber pack partly works. The textures do, I'm not sure about the extra sabers.

Roleplay Padawan works, if you can find it. I'm guessing other Jedi from the start mods work.

Someone here put brotherhood of shadow together so you don't need to manually do it. However, I don't think Solomon's revenge is included. Also, the same person made some modpacks for Android. However, they did not ask or credit the authors (as far as I know), so I will not link to those videos.

Most mods (Jorak Uln excluded) that do not have 2da files work.

Most 2da mods that do not use the patcher work, but are incompatible with each other.

Jorak Uln complete overhaul mods are incompatible as they require xnview.

In theory, you should be able to convert them with xnView on PC and then drop converted files to your Android game and they should work.

I say "in theory" because I don't have Android version of KotOR, so I can't test it.

• Like 1

In theory, you should be able to convert them with xnView on PC and then drop converted files to your Android game and they should work.

I say "in theory" because I don't have Android version of KotOR, so I can't test it.

If that was the case why wouldn't Jorak already have converted them?

(Or maybe I'm missing the point.)

If that was the case why wouldn't Jorak already have converted them?

(Or maybe I'm missing the point.)

I do believe a better term DeadMan could have used was "Installed" as if you were to not use Xnview to install Jorak's mods they will appear glitched! I would not be able to give a good explanation as to why this is but my assumption would be because there are so many animations they need Xnview to properly make them work since a simple Override install won't work. (Again, My assumption not fact)

This probably would work. My post was for mods that can be installed without a PC.

Yavin 4 full

Twilekmania

Twilek dark side head

Rhtermdrdpack1

Rhordmandellmod

Revan items by chains v1

Regeneration

Redhawkeitempk2

R2mod

Padawan mod 1

MF mission vao

K1 PC species mod by redrob41

Increased skills attributes

Carth the cheater

Cancerous mandalorian items

Any feat mod only new folder works

A galaxy of shapers

Jedi from the start v0.6 by darthbdman

3 feats 3 powers per level

I have more mods but they are PC heads so I won't include them.

I don't use a computer to install them.

• Like 1

Can someone help me install increased skills and attributes on mobil without a pc ???

Okay so, looking at the restored content mod (k1r), how does this work with installers? Is there a separate dl with just the files to replace?