zbyl2

Volunteers needed for M4-78EP 1.3 test run

We're looking for few people to run trough new version of M4-78EP and give us some feedback before it's released. Basically, your job would be to report any bugs, complain about things you don't like and comment on the changes we've made (so familiarity with older version of M4-78EP is a plus).

If anyone's interested, let me know either in this thread of via PM.

Normally I would do this myself but... well... you know why I'm preoccupied :D

(that's PR talk for "we're bunch of lazy bastards and we need others to play games for us")

We're looking forward to working with all of you :P

Put me up as interested, but not sure if I'll have the time for it or not.

Plus it would be dandy if for testing, I could get a save file right before the mod kicks in.

I could probably give it a shot!

If you can zbyl2 can you make a list of changes between 1.2 to 1.3 so we know what we're specifically looking for?

(Oh and make sure the new Dialogue is in mp3 format so he Steam users can test)

Most of them have been MP3s since I discovered that's what caused the steam issue. Ones that aren't were an oversight on my part ;)

HH posted a change log in another thread and it would obviously be provided to all potential testers along with new EXE file.

Yup, zbyl even went as far as to .mp3ify files that were originally .wavs from the base game in the first place, breaking them in the process ;)

Tentatively interested, but my semester workload is gradually increasing in my CS classes.

If anyone else is interested in giving it a go, now is the time to say so.