Sithspecter

High Quality Blades (an actual Work in Progress...no, seriously)

Better make it snappy Sithspecter, I have a playthrough to finish. Don't waste your time with lightsaber remodeling/retexturing due to the amount of mods are out there just for that, but go ahead if you simply just want to only if you organize the files separately without an installer.  Same goes for the quarterstaffs, especially for K2. As for the rest, I hope you create more diversity when it comes to the models of the weapons that share the same one, but with only a different texture. Unlike your High Quality Blasters. Other than that, you are not lying when you put High Quality in the name of your mods. Keep up the great work that I thoroughly enjoy and appreciate. Have a great day boyo.

Will there be an option to just replace the vanilla melee weapons except light sabers, so it would be compatible with SLM 2.0?

Will there be an option to just replace the vanilla melee weapons except light sabers, so it would be compatible with SLM 2.0?

I'd imagine it's as simple as choosing not to put in the files for the modded sabers

SLM does not modify vanilla saber hilts, it just adds new ones.

It's pretty usual to go for long periods without an update. I wouldn't worry about it! Nevertheless, as much as I hate to be the one to have to say it...

'Release dates are for those who don't care about quality in mods'

- Sith Holocron.

I take it this died?

In my eyes, it ain't dead until either author claims it is or the author disappears completely.

Since Sithspector is still online daily there is still hope he will finish this mod, however, he doesn't seem to post anymore but I'm sure he will update us sooner or later.

I take it this died?

This is example of bumping, which is against our rules. Further bumps will be dealt with on a case by case basis - from a warning to a temporary ban to a permanent one. This is your warning - and in fact a warning to everyone that reads this thread.

I hope my point is clear.

My apologies for my extended hiatus from working on this mod and others. During the summer months I have focused my energies on more outdoor activities and have put modding on the back shelf. As fall and winter are coming, I expect to have more time to work on my projects here.

• Like 7

My apologies for my extended hiatus from working on this mod and others. During the summer months I have focused my energies on more outdoor activities and have put modding on the back shelf. As fall and winter are coming, I expect to have more time to work on my projects here.

On the bright side, at least you're willing to apologize and admit your mistakes, unlike He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

Fine, I'll make it obvious: I was talking about TSLRP.

I believe you confused VarsityPuppet with a different user 

I also do not believe Dashus is forbidden to be mentioned. He might have worked on a really anticipated project then refused to release the source code when he realized he couldn't finish it when it was nearly finished but he actually didn't break any rules as far as I'm aware.

Out of curiosity, this mod will affect the blunt weapons too, right? Like quarterstaves?