N-DReW25

Will Deadlystream ever go down?

Since some popular Kotor modding websites have gone down recently I'd like to know will Deadlystream ever go down with them and if so will a new website be made?

As long as there's a possibility to host it, it won't be down, I guess. We could use some more popularity and a wider circle of games we host mods for, like more Jedi Knight and Battlefronts.

• Like 1

Well there is a new Star wars rpg coming in 2018, that would be good for more popularity.

Well there is a new Star wars rpg coming in 2018, that would be good for more popularity.

You mean Visceral's SW? Or anything else? This is the first time I hear about new SW RPG.

How about also get on this paltform Empire At War/Forces of Corruption? I mean, i'm sure there are also people, who play FoC, and want have some mods from Deadlystream i don't know who is with me, but i feel it :)

• Like 2

Well, as long as SW universe is alive DS will be OK I guess.

And this new RPG SW game, it sounds very interesting but I don't expect miracles from games makers these days. Too many disappointments already. 

• Like 1

How about also get on this paltform Empire At War/Forces of Corruption? I mean, i'm sure there are also people, who play FoC, and want have some mods from Deadlystream i don't know who is with me, but i feel it :)

Personally, I like the idea of a higher level of Empire at War mods, but I think DeadlyStream is currently focused a bit more on Kotor mods.

That said, I would welcome any site to create a proper modding atmosphere for EAW, as it's freakishly easy to edit XML files, and most of the textures and models would just have to be decompressed in order to use them.

• Like 1

As far as I know, there's nothing stopping an Empire at War community from flourishing here. I mean, I guess we'd have to make the forums and download section

• Like 1

So we make a Empire at War section? I mean, i am KotOR Fan and EaW Fan, i would like to see something with EaW here :)

Didn't realize EAW was that popular but seems like something cool we could add to here. 

In terms of us going down, not while I am still alive haha. But even in that case I have full offiste backups of the site made monthly, the credentials to those and to my registrar will be sent in that scenario to a few of my close and trusted friends/family to keep DS going.

• Like 2

Who knows, maybe someday DS will be involved also in jurnalism directly connected with Star Wars universe, including all movies and serials. Articles, reviews, opinions etc. Discussions about characters and events, storyline. Not only the game, even if so, I think there will be more SW games in future. There is a 'potential' in this subject, I would say :P We all know Star Wars will still be in progress, I'm not talking only about new trilogy, but generally. 

I will post my videos of Some Star wars games. I didnt do it before because it could be seen as self-promoting.. But it might attract old fans from old games (?)

Might be better in a Deadly Stream blog.

I will post my videos of Some Star wars games. I didnt do it before because it could be seen as self-promoting.. But it might attract old fans from old games (?)

Do it!