Hassat Hunter

MOD:No Lightsaber Quest

Dont know if it has been mentioned before, but i think that when you buy (or kill =p) LS stuff from jorran (or maybe something close of it) in dantoine you still get a part, am i wrong? i thought i had reported this already. What a memory glimpse...

Yeah..... I killed him and got a part. And can't remember all where, but somehow I managed to get the other two parts too. So although I didn't get the quest, I was still able to construct one.

Would it be possible for the first saber to change color depending on your class? Make it so that if you are neutral or light sided it is your class color and if your dark sided it is red?

Just got an Energy Cell Fixture from lying to Jorran on Dantooine about the laigreks being dead (sending him to his death). Sorry...

Guest HaVoKeR

Yeah i think i reported this one already, not?

Meh, not going to fix that, as 1.8 will auto-matically ;).

Uh? This doesn't mean that there won't be the lightsaber quest in TSL RCM 1é8, I hope, doesn't-it?

Update!!!

1.3-1.4

* TSLRCM 1.8 Update. Lightsaber scripts now use VarsityPuppet's random Lightsaber color drop function used in 1.8.

Update;

1.4-1.5

* Nobody mentioned lightsabers didn't drop anymore due to above update. Shows how popular this mod is :/.

Oh well, fixed. Lightsabers will drop again, as per 1.8's new lootscript.

(1.4 no longer available)

Question. I see that this is updated to work with TSLRCM 1.8, but will it still work for 1.7? Forgive me if this is a stupid question. :(

Thanks for the reply.

Just wondering, but would it be possible to edit the dialogue with the Ithorian who's name I forget so that instead of referring to the lightsaber you get as something along the lines of "a part of a lightsaber that belonged to a jedi who was my friend" or something like that, change it to "a lightsaber that belonged to whatever". Since it's alian language audio, wouldn't require any voice changes, but as I have no idea how modding works, not sure if it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Thanks for this mod. I've started a new character and I can't even begin to say how enjoyable it is to be able to play a real "jedi" character before leaving Telos and not just another dude with a vibroblade -something that really gets old when your character is already level 10.

Thanks for the reply.

Just wondering, but would it be possible to edit the dialogue with the Ithorian who's name I forget so that instead of referring to the lightsaber you get as something along the lines of "a part of a lightsaber that belonged to a jedi who was my friend" or something like that, change it to "a lightsaber that belonged to whatever". Since it's alian language audio, wouldn't require any voice changes, but as I have no idea how modding works, not sure if it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Seconded. This would really complete the mod. I would also look through Lorso's lines and see what she says. I believe she does not specifically refer to a part, but it is still worth a look.

I'm pretty new to modding, when i download the file it is a .rar, do I just drag it into the override folder? 

Any help,is appreciated

No, a rar file is a compressed file that can contain 1 or more files, just like a zip. Compressing things into a package like that makes the download smaller.
You can download the free program 7-Zip to extract files like that (.rar, .zip, .7z). You can move the files to the override folder after you've extracted the files.

p.s. you could have just googled this, this thread is almost ten years old ;) Anyway, welcome to DS!