Sign in to follow this  
BK2-Modder

Anyone Have a Backup of Lucasforums?

There were a lot of good wip threads and resources and such still on lucasforums, and with it dead and inaccessible, I was wondering if anyone had downloaded a backup of the site or something.

I'm looking for some lost Jade Empire mods previously hosted at LucasForums, specifically SpaceAlex' Bugfixes and the "Smarter Allies" mod. Might anyone still have those in their archives, perchance?

Cheers & happy new year!

13 minutes ago, Isewein said:

I'm looking for some lost Jade Empire mods previously hosted at LucasForums, specifically SpaceAlex' Bugfixes and the "Smarter Allies" mod. Might anyone still have those in their archives, perchance?

Cheers & happy new year!

This thread may be of some interest to you.

I just discovered it too, what an odd coincidence! Sadly the JE mods were down even back then already, but it looks like @milestails had the files judging by the last few posts in that archive. here's to hoping he's a fellow data hoarder! ;)

Note though that pretty much none of the mods in that thread were ever actually hosted by LF. It was only tools and such. However, I do have my own archive of some SpaceAlex's JE mods which I can PM you.

• Closed Fist Romance (Dawn Star + Silk Fox)
  • Silk Fox - No Head Cover
  • Black Whirlwind - Arena Fix
  • Music Change
  • Party members have more HP

@DarthParametric

Hi, if you wouldn't mind could you send me these mods via PM to me as well? I tried contacting milestails previously but I noticed that he had been absent for over a month and I received no response.

I happen to be a big fan of Jade Empire and I would be very grateful to enjoy these mods, as I used to have them many years ago before my PC died and I lost access to them.

Much appreciated!

@DarthParametric

Hate to dig up an old thread over something rather minor, but if you happen to still have that archive of SpaceAlex's mods, could you send them my way? I'd appreciate it as well.

They seemingly do not exist anywhere else on the internet.

If not, well, it's not the end of the world. Something else might do it, though.

Turned into an obsessive modder in my older days, and I'd love my next playthrough of JE to be the best yet.

@DarthParametric
I'd be much, much obliged if you could spare me a link to the above mentioned mods via PM.