Effix

MOD:Prototype Warrior Breastplate

Prototype Warrior Breastplate

View File

This mod has been merged with another one and is now obsolete. Please use the mod below instead of this one:

Mods: Please delete this entry, including the post in mod releases.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/04/2017
  • Category
  • TSLRCM Compatible
    No

The description says it's in Oondar's store, but the file refers to Kex's store on Dxun. I'm having an issue with the latter that I can't access it at all. Clicking "Let me see what you have" when talking to Kex boots me out of the conversation. I suspect that it's because of the file kexsstore.utm. Can you please have a look at it and work with me to get it fixed? Perhaps there's a way to combine this file with the Prototype Knight Breastplate too?

Thanks for pointing this out. It indeed looks like I messed something up, I hope I can fix things soon and update the mod.

Edit: I see where I messed up, both merchants use the same filename, which is fine in the unmodded game because they're inside different modules. If you put the file in the override folder both files will get replaced though.
I intend to merge the Knight and Warrior breastplate mods soon by updating the Knight mod, this Warrior mod will become obsolete. Only the merchant to acquire this item will change so savegames should not get broken.

Edit 2: Please use the mod below instead of this one: