Darth Vhail

SKIN:Revan's Head

Revan's Head

A Mod for Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic
Author: Darth Vhail
Release Date: 05.11.2016

->Description:
This mod changes the appearance of the fourth caucasian male head to resemble Revan from the SWTOR game.
There are two variations: one with scares, and one without. They both are complete with dark side transitions and portraits.

->Installation:
Choose which skin variant you prefer, then copy the files from the corresponding folder to your KotOR override folder.
To uninstall, simply delete the files.

The are also two alternate portraits folders.

->Legal:
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT, LUCASARTS, DISNEY OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Could we get one that has a plain background to match the other portraits in the game? Beyond that, this would have to be the best Revan head I've ever seen! Great work!

Could we get one that has a plain background to match the other portraits in the game? Beyond that, this would have to be the best Revan head I've ever seen! Great work!

Please, this would be great. 

I can't get the other eye colors to work. I want d1, but when I load that one in, it gives me a white head.

EDIT: I fixed this by deleting the original 04 texture, renaming d1 to 04 and then copying it over. I'm still relatively green when it comes to mods.

Really great mod.

Edited by JTLVASWKOTOR
I fixed my issue.

Please could you add a PMHC04.mdl file to this mod? It's not registering when I install it and I really want to use this for my playthrough, it's amazing!