bagthesnoot

Female Exile head request

I think so too, I just don't know how to use it, is there a way to download that image and replace the equivalent files in the mod or something? Not sure what to do exactly. 

Just download the JPG, convert it to TGA and change the texture's name to the one used by the face texture in the mod.

Awesome, thanks!

Edit: Tested it in game, and the only thing is there's a discoloration on her upper lip, looks kinda like she has a mustache or something. Any way to fix that?

I don't see the problem, plus I don't see much change compared to the original in that area. Did you have it with the original skin?
Maybe your graphics settings or video card render the 3D model differently than mine.

81hPimH.jpg

That looks like the original PFHC05 face with your recolored hair... The strange-looking upper lip is on the new face Schizo made. It's only noticeable in certain lighting from what I can tell.

Ooh, ok, thought it was purely a reskin. I didn't fully explore the attachments, sorry.

When Schizo made the mdl, did they add, delete, or weld any of the vertices? If not, then I'd suggest using the Taina's replacer method to basically transform the original mdl's coordinates to match the new one. Using this method only changes coordinates, and doesn't affect the poly face normals (which affect rendered shadows). At a guess (I'm not on my modding computer ATM), I'd say that there must be a hard edge along the lip, and compiling with MDLOps (and then using the HeadFixer) might be the cause of the weird shadow that you're seeing.

I really have no idea but I could try. Looked at the instructions though and they may be a bit beyond me.

Give it a shot! You might get the hang of it once you're in the thick of it. Worst case scenario is you'll be back here and perhaps learn how to do it from others. You have nothing to lose.

That fixed it—thanks!

One last thing if it's an easy change (if not it's really not a big deal at all): I feel like the eyebrows are a little too thin, they're like perfectly painted-on lines which is different from all the other portraits and npc's, makes it look like a different art style from the rest of the game.

Gotta say, I love this head mod. Thanks to everyone who worked on it. It has an almost anime feel to it that works perfectly with the style of this game. I'd kinda like to see all the standard PC heads redone in this style.

I'd recommend releasing this fully in the downloads section as well.

• Like 2