bagthesnoot

Female Exile head request

Hey, I'm trying to get a head for the female Exile based on: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/71/4f/63/714f633092b40df2486c05487936d9bd.jpg 

(Comic by Aimo on deviantart, I really like her version of the exile)

Also, for reference, I think that one is based on this: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/9/99/JediExileHanddrawn.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20091003183103

I think pfhc05 is the best place to start, because that head already kind of looks like the picture(s), but the facial structure isn't quite right.

The closest thing I've found is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/149/?

But the hair and eye color is red/green instead of light blonde/blue

Would anyone be able/willing to try and replicate the Exile in the pictures?

Oh and I know there exists a "canon exile" mod that sort of tries to do the same thing, but it doesn't change the face of that head model at all, and i don't think it looks quite right (mouth too big, jaw too wide...)

Thanks!

I checked it out and it's not quite what i'm looking for, thanks though!

I think It'd be closer just to use the original pfhc05 with a mod that gives her blue eyes.

But I think all it would really take to get that head to look like the pictures is to make the mouth a bit smaller and the chin/jaw a bit less wide.

Would that be a difficult task? If not I could maybe try it myself if someone tells me how (I've never done any modding before). Or if anyone would be willing to take a crack at it for me I'd be very grateful.

Actually now that I think about it pfhc06 might be what the artist based her comics on... the only thing I'd want to change about that head is the strangely wide mouth. Would anyone know how to make the mouth on pfhc06 a little smaller?

Actually now that I think about it pfhc06 might be what the artist based her comics on... the only thing I'd want to change about that head is the strangely wide mouth. Would anyone know how to make the mouth on pfhc06 a little smaller?

Maybe I just see it wrong, but with this mod, the mouth seems smaller.

Checked in game, it's not; she's just making a slightly different expression in the picture. Oh well...

Here's pfhc05 with blue eyes. Just dump the files in the folder into override and see if it's close to what you want. If not, I could edit the mesh of the one you said had too wide a jaw, if you send me the file.

pfhc05.zip

Gonna be honest, I think the hair's all wrong for the head to match the Deviantart comic - it's more of a ponytail over a bun and much rougher. The bun's all smooth, doesn't fit at all imo, for that Aimo's Exile.

Aimo's looks to me more like a hybrid of PFHB02 or PFHC07 and PFHC05 in terms of shape.

Edited by sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY

Thanks Schizo!

It looks good but definitely if you have the time I'd love a version of PFHC05 with a slimmer jaw/smaller mouth, not sure how to send you the file though (or which file).

I mean I'm basically just trying to get as close to Aimo's Exile as possible, but I'm not sure how possible that is within the constraints of the engine and modding tools...

And yeah you're right sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY, PFHC07's hair isn't really right; none of them are that close really... Is it possible to do hybrids of faces, like the ones you mentioned?

Thanks Schizo!

It looks good but definitely if you have the time I'd love a version of PFHC05 with a slimmer jaw/smaller mouth, not sure how to send you the file though (or which file).

I mean I'm basically just trying to get as close to Aimo's Exile as possible, but I'm not sure how possible that is within the constraints of the engine and modding tools...

And yeah you're right sEcOnDbOuToFiNsAnItY, PFHC07's hair isn't really right; none of them are that close really... Is it possible to do hybrids of faces, like the ones you mentioned?

I could edit pfhc05, or if youd like, I also just  recolored the one from here http://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/149/? .

I'll go ahead and upload the file here so you can see if it's close to what you want. :D

pfhc07.zip

Oh wow thanks! That looks pretty good!

If you think you can get something that looks even closer to the comic I'd be grateful to you for taking a crack at it, but only if it's no trouble--you've already done more than I thought anyone would do.

Oh wow thanks! That looks pretty good!

If you think you can get something that looks even closer to the comic I'd be grateful to you for taking a crack at it, but only if it's no trouble--you've already done more than I thought anyone would do.

I'll see what I can conjure up.

Well... I did get the head to look pretty close to the pictures but ehh... I seem to have messed up somewhere.

It's detached from the body and kinda just bobs around randomly when you move, so......... >.<

post-28603-0-48850300-1480269307_thumb.jpg

post-28603-0-58687400-1480269313_thumb.jpg

Needs HeadFixer

Using that fixed it, thanks.

I'll attach the file to here. To try to get it to look more like the pictures all I really did was narrow the chin a tad, while slightly widening the jaw. I also moved the eyes a bit closer together, and tilted them inwards a bit. Hope it's pretty close to what you wanted. :D

pfhc07.zip

Thanks so much! That looks pretty close; sometimes the mouth looks a bit funny when she makes certain expressions (especially in combat) but otherwise it's good!

Would you mind making a version with light blonde hair? 

As in: http://www.swkotor.ru/download/uploads/multimedia/pics/aimo1.jpg

or

http://orig03.deviantart.net/a8b6/f/2011/158/a/9/kotor2___dancing_queen__ver_2_by_aimo-d3iba3u.jpg

Thanks again!

Thanks so much! That looks pretty close; sometimes the mouth looks a bit funny when she makes certain expressions (especially in combat) but otherwise it's good!

Would you mind making a version with light blonde hair? 

As in: http://www.swkotor.ru/download/uploads/multimedia/pics/aimo1.jpg

or

http://orig03.deviantart.net/a8b6/f/2011/158/a/9/kotor2___dancing_queen__ver_2_by_aimo-d3iba3u.jpg

Thanks again!

Sure, I'll have it up sometime tomorrow.

Thanks again!

The weird facial expressions is a bug with the base animation model so it looks weird for all female heads unfortunately

Sadly, I don't think I can make it light blonde. With the program I use (gimp), making the hair color any lighter also makes the detail look funky, the darks get too light, and the highlights aren't really discernible. 

post-28603-0-84734400-1480351494_thumb.png

Ah well, that's ok. Thanks for changing the face though!

The weird facial expressions is a bug with the base animation model so it looks weird for all female heads unfortunately

Dang, that's too bad.

I'm using Photoshop, I can try what I can do, I once used GIMP and I know Photoshop has got far better Brightness/Contrast function.

• Like 2