Sign in to follow this  
Logan23

Update 10/25/2016

Hi everyone,

First off the project is still alive.

Things have been very slow because I'm dealing with a medical issue the past few months.

Its nothing life threatening. 

I'm hoping to get the medication for it in the coming few weeks.

Got health insurance red tape to jump through first.

I will keep you guys posted.

Ideally once i have my medication, things will be looking good for the project and my amount of time i can work on it =)

Thank you for your patience 

Logan

• Like 3

Sad to hear about the medical problems. Glad to see that you are still working on it, though i didn't doubt you had stopped. 

One day we'll see continuation of KotOR I,II featuring Revan and the Exile as intended, with their destinies being great and meaningful.

Logan, you're our hero! J.J. Abrams saved Star Wars, and so you shall save TOR era!
Wish you a good health and every possible inspiration to complete this project! :gym:

Don't get too giddy over Abrams... TFA was good... but it was mostly a homage to A New Hope, intentionally and very well made but still a homage.

You didn't get the quote I see.
But even so, I would love to see a KotOR 3 as a "homage" to KotOR I,II, so it fits anyway :)

For some people. For others, he killed it. :(

And for another group of others, he neither saved nor killed it but continued on an equally fantastic level :P

I think I will take K2 story and rename it: The force dies or something stupid... Walla... Reimagined SW

• Like 1

I think K1 & K2 should be adapted into LOTR style books, three by Drew Karpshyn covering K1 and then another three by Chris Avellone.

As far as a version for the new canon; that's what I'd hope for.

But, yeah. Logan's mod looks pretty awesome! ;)

I hope to either play the demo or finished story to see where his story goes in regards to the scope of the story Obsidian built up.

I am also glad he responded to let us know how he was doing. I admire his persistence to finish this very audacious yet respectable mod.