djnugent

Question regarding rules...

I recently had somebody reach out to me asking if I had a copy of an old Mod, which I do (I think... :-P ), and if I could send it to them.

I've already looked in several places (including the gamefront Archive and Nexus) and cannot find a copy of it anywhere, including from where I originally found it.

I'm pretty sure that the author is a current member of this site, but hasn't logged into DS in over a year.

Since I'm a little unclear on the exact "rules", thought I'd ask the community - what are the rules of sharing and/or sending a copy of other's mods as long as I am NOT taking any credit or ownership of said mod? 

Thank you!

Send via PM and you're good to go.

I've made my contribution to this community by sharing hard to find mods with people seeking to use them after many years.

PM me the name of the mod if you would. I'm curious as to which one you're referring to.

Send via PM and you're good to go.

I've made my contribution to this community by sharing hard to find mods with people seeking to use them after many years.

PM me the name of the mod if you would. I'm curious as to which one you're referring to.

Tried - your message quota may be full...? 

You're perfectly fine as long as you aren't trying to upload them. And if worse comes to worst, you can list the mods you have in the Mod Requests thread (check Miles' signature) or add them to your signature and tell people to PM you if they want them.

Oh wow. Totally have to change my signature now that LF is a thing of the past.

Thanks for the heads up FS.