moebyuz

Heavy armored master robes

Hi guys! Is it possible to combine the master robes cloak (only the cloak) with the heavy armor model? I realize there is already a mod like this, but I would like the cloak´s sleeve to be complete, not just half sleeves; and the armor to not show the master robe flaps in the waist area.

Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

I got it into the game:

TSL_Armoured_Robes_Test_02_TH.jpg     TSL_Armoured_Robes_Test_03_TH.jpg

There are a couple of minor issues with it, some of which are inherited from the vanilla models (bad deformation, clipping), but generally it seems OK. Just needs a couple of minor tweaks.

It's just using the vanilla textures atm, but ideally someone would retexture the armour bit.

• Like 2

Hey DarthParametric, looking good there with the cloaked heavy armor. That model idea has tons of potential.

Have you considered doing a female version of the item, a cloaked female heavy armor? And if so, can you PM me first? :D Thanks, I have info about it for you.

I hadn't planned to, since I already had a male version I had played around with previously. However, having a quick look at it the female robe is far more roomy. It doesn't have any of the clipping issues the male version had around the chest plate. Aside from trimming off the shoulder pads and backplate, they basically slot straight together with minimal effort.

TSL_Armoured_Robes_Female_01_TH.jpg

Dang that was fast. I actually was wondering if you could apply the cloak to a model of the female heavy armor remapped to the male texture. It makes skinning these robes about 150% easier, I have the model here from SithSpectre, he said go ahead to use it if you want. 

Female Heavy texture remap.zip

That actually makes things easier. It means it can use the existing combined textures I made for the male version.

TSL_Armoured_Robes_Female_02_TH.jpg

Just need to make some minor mesh adjustments to hide some backface culling issues.

• Like 2

That's great news! Looking good so far, can't wait to see the completed version!