Dark Hope

Download:The New Face of Malak

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=906

File Name: The New Face of Malak

File Submitter: Cache71

File Submitted: 17 Aug 2016

File Category: Skins

K1R Compatible: Yes

I confess. I really like how the character Malak. And I fell in love with it after reading the comic book Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Especially touched when he sacrifices himself for the unfamiliar girl. Malak revealed as heroic, romantic, good-looking young man. We all know what happened to him and made the dark side of the sword Revan. And then Malak lost any hint of attraction. It is not right! I made an alternative texture for the dark lord. I have long thought, how to give it a more attractive appearance. And I'm very happy with what we got. For me it looks manly and attractive, even with the injury suffered.

Click here to download this file

• Like 2

I really like the dark suit, gives him a fresh look, but I have to say that the arms seem very scrawny for Malak. They seem to lack the beefy muscles of a warrior.

• Like 1

I agree with jc2 about the arms, some shading to make him seem more muscular would compliment this skin. Not a huge fan of the stubble on his head. Regardless, the texture quality is good :D Keep them coming!

Texture work is incredible- not a fan of such a massive departure from the original iconic look however.