Sting

Can't Access m4-78?

I have the latest tslrcm and the latest m4-78ep installed. I have played to korriban and found vash. I got the stuff from her and used the computer. I never saw a hint or error. When I get back to the edon hawk the new planet is not available. What am I missing? 

I have the original English retail version updated fully. Thanks for any help

I think I found the issue but don't know how to fix it. When I access the compuer after finding vashes bag there is no disc embedded in it. How do you fix this?

Edit: I reloaded a save and tried again and still no disc. I watchd a walkthrough and this is the issue. I even tried with different characters and no disc. How do I fix it or is there a warp command or what?

1. There was no disc found in computer after finding Vash's bag.

2. Yes 1.85 and 1.2.

3. Retail 4cd English.

4. Yes.

5. Fresh install.

6. None.

7. I found Vash's bag and got the data disc. I then accessed the computer there and launched the Lonna Vash command and the front doors opened. No disc was found jammed in like in the walkthrough video.

8. Yes.

9. Yes.

10. Yes.

11. Windows 10.

12. Yes.

13. English.

14. English.

Hope this helps.  Any ideas?

Are there any codes I can use to get the disc and view it to proceed? I wouldn't ask but Im tired of waiting and want to progress. Any help appreciated!

I pmed hassat hunter and have heard nothing for over 24 hours. I found a warp code which gets me to the planet and I get the landing cutscene and all. The issue is that the journal entries are blank  and I noticed that for example when you talk to the droid about putting a virus on you he sends you to droid 99 but droid 99 acts like you were never sent and sends you back. How do I fix these issues??

Hassat Hunter doesn't log in every day. Usually when I PM him I get a reply within a week.

As to your issues, it's possible things are set when you talk to T3 and then go to M4-78 from the galaxy map, which would have all been skipped now.

Now for some stupid questions:

1. Did you install TSLRCM before M4-78EP?

2. Are you positive there are no other mods?

I have played to korriban and found vash.

If you found her body M4-78 is not installed.

Its not a mod conflict as I only have the 2 mods quoted above, m478 and restoration. The blank journal was after I used a warp code. How do we get the disc to appear so I can move on?

No, the blank journal means you got a global.jrl that isn't M4-78EP's (or perhaps even TSLRCM, does HK-factory entries appear)... meaning you either installed TSLRCM over M4-78EP (bad) or, more likely, do run other mods.

Again I have no other mods and I installed tslrcm first and then m478. I have never been to the hk factory so how would I check for this?

You can start it as soon as you have HK, no need for the factory to start (infact you need to finish said quest to get to the factory).

And while you say so, the other things you say (blank journal entries) point to the contrary.

I believe the only reason the journal entries were blank was because I used the warp code. I have played a game right to the room and the disc isn't there. is there a code to get the disc?

As for hk I have installed 2 parts but that's it.

I don't have old saves just the originals. I even tried replaying and same deal. Any ideas?

As for hk I have installed 2 parts but that's it.

2 parts? How many planets you finished?

Because 2 parts you have after Telos.

I believe the only reason the journal entries were blank was because I used the warp code. I have played a game right to the room and the disc isn't there. is there a code to get the disc?

i don't think it's possible for a warp code to result in blank journal entries, since there's no way the game could add a journal entry that's not listes in global.jrl and those are not blank unless you have a mod conflict. I might be mistaken, but I don't see another way for this to happen.

found vash. I got the stuff from her and used the computer.

Well, that's not supposed to happen. You're only supposed to find an empty cage and a recording on the terminal.

I recall having a problem similar to this years ago. As I recall, it was caused by the Ultimate Saber Mod (I'd forgotten to do a complete reinstall, so it was still there). Logically, though, pretty much any mod that edits the relevant Korriban module might cause this depending on the order of installation.

I played telos, nar shadda, onderon, then korriban. Again I have no other mods and never have played any mods until these 2. I guess I will never see m478 working then since you all insist I'm running other mods when I promise I'm not. I finished my game and may try to reinstall m478 and try again in the future. I won't use parts on hk next time. To bad theres no code for the disc.