Logan23

Ask the Developer of Revenge of Revan....a Question.

Modding seems to operate in stints with some months in between.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are programmed to see progress every week, due possibly to how new television shows and videogames are constantly being produced.

I have a feeling that we will see a report when Logan is less busy. ;)

Agreed.

Modding seems to operate in stints with some months in between.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are programmed to see progress every week, due possibly to how new television shows and videogames are constantly being produced.

I have a feeling that we will see a report when Logan is less busy. ;)

Exactly, he has a life outside of this project (which is probably the biggest K2 project that's been done yet once its completed, I could only imagine the amount of effort and hrs Logan and the team have put into this project already)
  • Like 1

I just can't wait to see ROR's continuation of the Kotor story. Obsidian might have created a fascinating Galactic environment, but I feel it has so much more to offer after the endgame of TSL.

TOR kind of helped, but it was set significantly later than the original timeline, and doesn't provide the same closure for me.

• Like 1

I'll be posting some pics later tonight- California pst time....before midnight

• Like 1

Sounds good!

My question for right now is: can you give an approximation for how close you are to completion, as in percent complete?

Hello Everybody

just installed the ROR mod as explained in the tutorial but i have a big problem
The dialog box doesn't appears ... i can't see the text and the answers available .. if someone can help me ?

Hi! I was trying to install this mod because I've read really great things about it. There is a problem though. I did everything right but it starts me off at the prologue for KotOR 2. I have the Steam version. Is there any way to fix this?  :blush:

Hi! I was trying to install this mod because I've read really great things about it. There is a problem though. I did everything right but it starts me off at the prologue for KotOR 2. I have the Steam version. Is there any way to fix this?  :blush:

The issue is probably in the module folder of your kotor2 game.

To solve this-

Go into the module folder in your steam kotor2 directory 

I'm not at my desk but the first module should be EBO001 or something like that

You should see an EBO###.mod file and an erf of the same name. 

Simply re4name the EBO###.erf file to ex. NOEBO###.erf

The game will then see the .mod file instead.

Let me know if this worked or any questions.

Thanks

• Like 1

Will you consider making the restored ending from K1R and Brotherhood of Shadow - Solomon's Revenge story an option to make canon in your mod?

So, I know the current version up is a demo. Usually, a demo is a section of content, but your description of demo makes it sound like more of a section of potential features.

So my question:

Storywise - Is it possible to play RoR (the current demo that is up) front to back?

I have a couple of questions that have been bothering me for some time, so here goes:

1- not to put pressure or anything, but I wonder how much of the game is completed?

2- is the demo part of the game or a prequel to it? If it's part of it, do I have to replay, or can I use a save file?

3- wasn't there supposed to be another update to the demo where the VOs are added and stuff? Can we expect that anytime soon or are you gonna wait till the final release?

Thanks in advanced!

• Like 1

Hi ! I am new and just discovered that there could be a sequel to KOTOR 2 : AMAZING ! (Congratulations by the way, I was really frustrated by the shitty MMO and the shitty "end" of the exile & revan but I had to get over it....) I have a simple question : Will this sequel be available on steam ? Since I am a Mac user I did not find anything to install the mods available on the forum which seem to be made only for windows.... 

PS: Since these star wars games are not cannon anymore, don't you think you could choose a better end for the exile and Revan than in the MMO ? :) 

The issue is probably in the module folder of your kotor2 game.

To solve this-

Go into the module folder in your steam kotor2 directory

I'm not at my desk but the first module should be EBO001 or something like that

You should see an EBO###.mod file and an erf of the same name.

Simply re4name the EBO###.erf file to ex. NOEBO###.erf

The game will then see the .mod file instead.

Let me know if this worked or any questions.

Thanks

That should answer your steam problem. Dunno if it'll work on Mac, though.

(You have to add the mod to the module folder, first)

the last Revenge of Revan Mod Beta was  on 2011....But when we will have the next Revenge of Revan mod with all the new events surrounding the mod for 2017??

:welcome:

the last Revenge of Revan Mod Beta was  on 2011....But when we will have the next Revenge of Revan mod with all the new events surrounding the mod for 2017??

:welcome:

never.

no beta mod?

:question:

I do not believe Logan has a set date on when the mod will be ready for release. It could be another month or another 2-3yrs. Conversion mods require a lot of time and resources and IRL problems need to take priority

He'll never get it done.

That's a pretty harsh statement to make

I find your answer vague and unconvincing

I first saw Revenge of Revan mod 6 years ago in development at ModDB.com.