Logan23

Ask the Developer of Revenge of Revan....a Question.

Other than Bastilla, Bao-Dur and Brianna/Handmaiden, are there any other past party members that are going to make their appearance in the game?

By the way, that UI looks pretty awesome.

I have several questions.

You mentioned that the player can define content restored in TSLRCM; does that include M4-78EP since that's often considered to go hand-in-hand with TSLRCM?

Since Handmaiden is returning, will there be Disciple for female Exiles? Or will that also be a choice?

Lastly, will anything to reference Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge be included as well? Even a small cameo from Sera Degana (also known as Channa Mae, Matilda and Shadow of Revan) would be incredibly awesome. If I remember correctly, she left to wander the galaxy with Kobayashi after fighting her former master, Solomon.

KOTOR 2... Seems like only yesterday that I was beta testing the M4-78 restoration mod. Looking forward to ROR. When is the next update out?

That may sound like an odd question, but... how have you replaced a part of a movie with another? I mean, replaced Ebon Hawk with the shuttle in jump-to-hyperspace movie, for example?

I have a few options but I'm hoping to use the game model with the reskin and then shoot the scene in "Source Filmmaker".

Thank you Logan I love the UI can't wait

Thanks!

I just updated the developer build with the latest version of the UI.

Other than Bastilla, Bao-Dur and Brianna/Handmaiden, are there any other past party members that are going to make their appearance in the game?

By the way, that UI looks pretty awesome.

Yes there will be others but some of this will be depended on how kotor 2 ended -for example.

I have placed them in the story based on the character was defined in kotor 1/2.

I have several questions.

You mentioned that the player can define content restored in TSLRCM; does that include M4-78EP since that's often considered to go hand-in-hand with TSLRCM?

Since Handmaiden is returning, will there be Disciple for female Exiles? Or will that also be a choice?

Lastly, will anything to reference Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge be included as well? Even a small cameo from Sera Degana (also known as Channa Mae, Matilda and Shadow of Revan) would be incredibly awesome. If I remember correctly, she left to wander the galaxy with Kobayashi after fighting her former master, Solomon.

Haven't decided on how M4-78 could factor in based on the mod. Its something to think about- I'm sure it will be mentioned in one for or other.

Disciple and Handmaiden are both included wither the exile was male or female. The thinking behind this- I'm sure they would have naturally gravitated to the new Jedi Order. 

But if anyone mentions their travels with the exile- then those comments be be based on wither exile was male or female.

I love the mod- Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge! 

I would love to have a cameo or even some NPC make a comment about them but unless Doc gives me the green light - and what would be mentioned would come from he view on where they are- then I would be happy too.

But right now- no there will be no mention of them- maybe some modder will mod into RoR what you are asking for.

KOTOR 2... Seems like only yesterday that I was beta testing the M4-78 restoration mod. Looking forward to ROR. When is the next update out?

I will have some news very soon.

thanks

Logan23

• Like 1

I really thought this project had died off as I remember when I played RoR  a couple years ago and I fell in love with the story and it seemed to be over just as I started playing it. The twists that came about that I didn't expect was great and I was sad when the demo was over. Glad to know it's alive and kicking yet.  :)

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering if the Cauldron battles on Rattatak are going to be based on Stoffe's Combat Simulation Arena mod which covers similar ground?

Playing kotor 2 i wondered if the advanced classes will return in some way, (like an quest, where at the end you get your advanced class)

Will they be making a return?

Is the mod dead? i downloaded the beta demo today and it was amazing it has great potential.The rumours on modDB are that the mod is dead.Is it true?

Unless Logan makes an official announcement, chances are, the rumors are exaggerated.

Logan updates here fairly regularly, and it's still the time of holiday break, so I think a month or two of inactivity shouldn't infer otherwise.

Keep in mind he doesn't do this for a living, and it's hard to really stay motivated doing something that's very tedious and maddening for free, for several years

how long did it take the jedi masters mod to be complete ? couldn't he ask someone else to get some stuff done for him if he wanted to?  

Hey everyone,

The project is alive but due to holidays this month - haven't done much on the mod.

This will be changing in January.

The project is going but slowly.

• Like 2

I have a request; could you possibly consider in adding a voice actor to Nindo and all other alien main characters, because it gets really boring listening to the same lines again and again, it would add more character with a VO, and for Nindo, the voice clips could be edited to sound more Duros. That would be awesome!

So... any progress?

Right now I have 5 hours of alpha game play.

I will soon have 7 hours once i connect the planet to the main body of the game- this coming week or two.

Right now I have 5 hours of alpha game play.

I will soon have 7 hours once i connect the planet to the main body of the game- this coming week or two.

Way to go, Logan! :D

Really great job, man.

I have a request; could you possibly consider in adding a voice actor to Nindo and all other alien main characters, because it gets really boring listening to the same lines again and again,

What if Nindo was voiced in English? If I recall correctly "Cad Bane" was also the same species and he spoke Galactic Basic, so there is precedence. You'd just need to add filters on the lines. This is all subject to Logan's approval first and wouldn't likely turn up until final release.

• Like 1

What if Nindo was voiced in English? If I recall correctly "Cad Bane" was also the same species and he spoke Galactic Basic, so there is precedence. You'd just need to add filters on the lines. This is all subject to Logan's approval first and wouldn't likely turn up until final release.

I'm... surprisingly into this idea. I thought Cad Bane's character was neat.

In addition, Logan is also open to having more expanded alien voice-overs as well. Quotes from e-mails I've received.

I'm all for [having additional alien dialogue sound files.] They just need to get it so players won't feel odd with the new and old jumping back and forth from lines.
One of reasons to have an alien is to save on VO. There is going to be a crazy amount in RoR- way more than TJM. If we don't go for Nindo talking basic - we can [still] get more Duro VOs.

As you can see from the above quote, Logan23 is all for this idea.  I'll be handling the auditions for submissions. PM links to me. (Do not post the links in this thread.)

Here's what we'll need for each alien character you wish to submit for: 15 lines in a standard conversational tone of voice. 15 lines in a questioning tone, 15 lines in a mocking tone, 15 lines in an angry tone, and finally 15 lines in a sad/unhappy tone of voice. List what alien species that you are submitting for and the gender.

That was exactly what I meant!!!!

How's the mod coming along? I stumbled on this mod just the other day and I'm already a huge fan of this! I can't wait to see the finished product. The ideas are brilliant (I, too am tired of "just kill innocents when you get the chance so you can earn dark side points") lightsaber customization is awesome!! Also, did you improve the graphics? Because I saw some of the screenshots and played a little of the demo and the characters just look overall better. Thanks again for what you're doing. Kotor fans everywhere will love this