Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Bug Reports for TSLRCM 1.8.5

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

When I try to continue in the Story to get on to the Ravenger
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Yes(Steam does that)
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh(already two times)
6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

No
7) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

No
8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

tslrcm185_creditless

M478EP 151

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

the Battle for Telos and after i have talked to Manalore and Visas and saying I am ready to board the Ravenger the normal cut scene will play and then a scene will play with a republic ship and the Admiral will walk forward to the front and the game keeps running but nothing progresses from there other than the Republic troopers typing into consoles pointlessly.
10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Yes(also two times)
11) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes
12) Have you tried starting a new game?

No, because I don't want to have to Replay the entire game
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10 Home

At the first meeting with Krea in the morgue during the cut scene and in the subsequent dialogue with Zion (only during the sword strike, when her hand is cut off).

When I try to continue in the Story to get on to the Ravenger

Yes
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
GOG
Yes (latest GOG updates)
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
New instal
6) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?
No
No
😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

tslrcm 1.8.5
M478EP 1.5.1
+
High Quality Blasters
[TSL]_Harbinger_Hull_Fixes_v1.1
[TSL]_Peragus_Administration_Level_Room_Model_Fixes
[TSL]Animated_PLC_comPanel_v1.1
AI Upscale Textures 1.2 FULL MOD FINAL
Complete Character Overhaul 1.0
AtrisHolocron
CJP KOTOR II Original Trilogy Lightsaber Blades (Animated)
CJP KOTOR II Original Trilogy Lightsaber Sounds
Companion Robes 1.2 + Fix
dark_harbinger (face textures male hero mod)
Darth Sion remake
E3 Style Dxun Masters
ebonhawk 4K
EbonHawkCockpitFix_v2.0
ebonhawk Animated Monitors
Four Masks Reskins
Handmaiden Head Retex-943-
Hairy Hanharr
HD Atton Reskin 1.1
HD Foot Locker-990-1-0
HD G0-T0 Upscale
HD Kreia Upscale
HD Mandalore Upscale
IceEclipseTextures
JC's Blaster Visual Effects for K2
JC's Supermodel Fix for K2 v1.6
JC's Zhug Attack Fix for TSLRCM v1.1
Jedi Master Robes Improved (Padawan only)
K2 Armor Fix
K2_Exterior_Textures_v0.1, Part 1 - Part 2 (only those that did not replace anything)
Kreia_Fall_v1.2 (cutscene HD)
M4-78 Fog Fix 1.1
Movie-style-Jedi-Master-robes-v1.5
TSL Harbinger and Hammerhead Visual Appearance Mod v1-0
TSL Improved Party Outfits
TSL Vibroweapons replacement pack retexture-1022-1-0
TSL Harbinger and Hammerhead Visual Appearance Mod v1-0
TSL HD Cockpit Skyboxes - High Resolution
TSL_DRHM_8.1
TSL ORIGINS - Telos Overhaul 1.1.2
Sith Holocron - TSL Galaxy Map Texture in Canon Positions
Sith Holocron - Frank Lloyd Wright Glass Replacement
SH_TSLPortraitMod
TSL_Twin_Mullet_Men_by_RedRob41 - v2
TSL_Player_and_Party_Under_wear_v2_by_RedRob41
TSL_HQStarsAndNebulas_1_3

There are no other problems, most of the mods are exclusively graphic. It seems to me that the problem may be in replacing the krea model or something else related to it, because the rest works perfectly and does not cause conflicts.
I can provide you with a link to my game with all the mods in the archive that I downloaded for my friend: https://yadi.sk/d/fL4hRAjAz46N7Q

After the game starts, I go to the morgue and as soon as the scene with Krea starts, the animations are triggered at an incredible speed, just like when Zion's sword hits Krea's hand. I didn't go any further, so I decided to ask for advice.

Yes, I decided to install everything again from scratch

Yes, many times in a row

Yes, about ten times
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10 

Edited by CratosGoblin

I don't know if this is a bug or not but might I suggest a change in dialogue between atris and Brianna's sisters, the one in telos academy where atris tells Brianna to go with the exile and tells her that it must be kept a secret even from her sisters and then in the very next scene she reveals that secret to them. it was a glaring contradiction that was obviously left out because it didn't fit the story so I think the vanilla dialogue where she tells them she doesn't know why she left would have been better.

Again I don't know if this is a bug or not so I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this.

Edited by losemi

1) When did the problem begin to occur?   jekk jekk karr stuck in place unable to move
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?  yes

steam
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? yes
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?  no
8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)  only restored mod
9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen? after fighting while main character movement is unresponsive
10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod? yes
11) Have you tried using a different save game?  yes
12) Have you tried starting a new game? yes
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.) windows 10

32 minutes ago, GearLe33Joettv said:

1) When did the problem begin to occur?   jekk jekk karr stuck in place unable to move

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen? after fighting while main character movement is unresponsive

Check your set up in your Advanced Graphics Options. 

PNFx822.png

Is your V-sync set as on or off?  As you can read here, this is a common issue and is much more likely to do more with the base game than TSLRCM itself.

But if you don't have V-sync set to on, give that a go.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

Check your set up in your Advanced Graphics Options. 

PNFx822.png

Is your V-sync set as on or off?  As you can read here, this is a common issue and is much more likely to do more with the base game than TSLRCM itself.

But if you don't have V-sync set to on, give that a go.

yea that was the problem thank you for the swift response

• Like 1

After movie "escape Peragus and enter in hyperspace" start dialog. If I select "Почему Ситхи ищут меня?" (рус) / "Why are the Sith seeking me?" (approximate translation on english) conversation instantly closed and I don’t even get Force points if I chose fire asteroids (if choose not fire - i got light points).

Yes, current day version.

Steam

Steam version
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh
😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

M4-78

TSLRCM

I try restart game before load save - same result. I try pick this option in another order - same result.

Yes

Yes, i try load save before kill last sith in Ebon Hawk, try save before enter Ebon Hawk - bug exists

No

Win7

I attach autosave before choose fire or avoid asteroid.

UPD: Fixed after update to next version.

000001 - AUTOSAVE.rar

Edited by mmm
bug fixed

Hmmm, so in terms of the sheer number of fixes and/or restorations which version of TSLRCM is the best? The 2020 version or the credited version?

Does anyone know?

• Like 1

HK-50 will not self destruct on Peragus?

On any playthrough, loading a previous save doesn't help...

Yes

Steam

Yes (Steam does that), but its irrelevant.  

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh

No

M4-78

On 5/29/2020 at 4:18 PM, Samriel said:

Hmmm, so in terms of the sheer number of fixes and/or restorations which version of TSLRCM is the best? The 2020 version or the credited version?

Does anyone know?

I have the same question, in addition to another. Why is the credited version 6 MB smaller? Its name implies that some info crediting one or more mod authors was added. Shouldn't that make it bigger?

Edited by Cancerous Ordo
remove extra line break

2 hours ago, Cancerous Ordo said:

I have the same question, in addition to another. Why is the credited version 6 MB smaller? Its name implies that some info crediting one or more mod authors was added. Shouldn't that make it bigger?

If I'm not mistaken, the difference between credited and uncredited version is that in uncredited version has russian localization.

On Nar Shaddaa, after changing the ID of the Ebon Hawk to go on GOTO Yacht. The Cutscene about Zhug's scouts plays again and I'm stuck on the landing pad with Atton, Mira and T3M4. The Droid Yacht don't load, but the cutscene plays before loading the landing pad.

Of course.

Steam

On Steam it's automatic.

First Try on an old french installation. And new try on an English fresh installation. Both are the same.

A lot :)

Restored Content 1.8.5 (Of course)
M478 Enhancement Project (but the 1.2.4 >< Not up to date on moddb. I can do the update without reinstall my game ?)
Alternate Revan Romances (3.1.1... Fuck moddb)
The Recruitment of Master Atris 3.5 (found it on the compatibility list on moddb)
Genoharadan Legacy 1.0.1
Handmaiden and Female Exile / Disciple and Male Exile Romance 1.4.1
Dustil Restoration 1.1
Extended Enclave (TSLRCM add-on) 2.2 (Moddb...)
New Saber Blades (Moddb's TSLRC mod page)
sabermelee-weapon-sound-mod (TSLRC Moddb page)
Quarterstaff Replacement Pack (TSLRCM moddb page)
Vibrosword replacement pack (TSLRCM Moddb page)
Five Twin Suns-esque Outfits For Female PCs 1.0.0 (Don't work with Jaesa)
L0ki's Jedi Armor Mod + Extra Suits Add-on v0.6
HK and Mira Relocated (Nexus)
KotOR 2 Remastered (AI Upscaled) Cutscenes (Nexus) 1.2
Handmaiden Head Retexture (Nexus)
Handmaiden Robes Retexture (Nexus) [Conflict with Handmaiden Head Retexture]
Sion Retexture (Nexus)
Hide Weapons in Animations 2.0 (Nexus)
KOTOR 2 UNLIMITED WORLD TEXTURE MOD 1.2 (Nexus)
No Darkside Corruption 1.0 (Nexus)
HK Droids SWTOR-Style 1.2 (Nexus)
TSL Backdrop Improvements 1.4
Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2: Original Pack (with or without TSLRCM) - Part 1 1.1
Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2: Original Pack (with or without TSLRCM) - Part 2 1.1
Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2: Original Pack (with or without TSLRCM) - Part 3 1.0 (Not installed, but it will !)
Replacement Loading Screens for KotOR2: Add-On Pack (with or without TSLRCM) 1.3
Handmaiden-style Undies For Female PCs
TSL Default Replacement Hilt Megapack 8.1
Wearable Atris Robes 2.0 (Quite buggy, I think it comes from Jaesa model)
Peragus Sith Troops To Sith Assassins 1.0
Movie-style Jedi Master robes 1.5
Dahnis flirt option for female
TOR ports : Jaesa Willsaam female player head for TSL 1.0
Train the Handmaiden 2.0
Bastila's Legacy Robes 1.1
High Quality Blasters 1.1
Dxun Holocron 1.0.1
Real Names + Addon
Full Jedi Council 2.0

All is already said in the first point

Yes

I made different saves

I am on a new game

image.png.af06f0e538c95b9070c560bc3d77611d.png

Edit :

I forgot, the first i had the bug, i didn't had some of the mods installed. I just had TSLRCM & Coruscant, with Briana for female & some cosmetic mods.

Else, if it's just some booleans & numerics to touch, I know how to use KSE.

All of the Jedi robes, apprentice to master, both light and dark side look different. It is a completely new texture, anyway of going back to the regular ones while still keeping this update? Like, deleting a certain file in overrides or something? I was in midgame when I first put in the update btw.

1 hour ago, Sonic said:

All of the Jedi robes, apprentice to master, both light and dark side look different. It is a completely new texture, anyway of going back to the regular ones while still keeping this update? Like, deleting a certain file in overrides or something?

Answer question 8.  That question is: What other mods did you have installed?  Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!)

1 hour ago, Sonic said:

I was in midgame when I first put in the update btw.

In addition to the above, are you implying that you installed TSLRCM while a game was already in progress?

15 hours ago, Sith Holocron said:

Answer question 8.  That question is: What other mods did you have installed?  Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!)

In addition to the above, are you implying that you installed TSLRCM while a game was already in progress?

correct

You'll have to start a new game. It's generally a bad idea to install mods in the middle of the game and TSLRCM in particular definitely requires it. Even if we were to fix your current problem, you would almost certainly run into game-breaking bugs eventually.

It also sounds like TSLRCM overwrote some changes to a different mod you were using, so you probably would have to reinstall that mod. It's also generally a bad idea to install TSLRCM after most mods given how much it changes.

Spoiler

Okay here we go, I'm having a bit of an issue with the TSLRCM+M4-78EP now, I tried downloading it from Deadly Stream, Nexusmods and even Moddb but they all had their separate issues. With DS (Deadlystream) and NM (Nexusmods) I ran the installer and it ran like it was suppose to....then nothing, the TSLRCM+M4-78EP, both separately and together, wasn't added to the game when I loaded it up, and MDB (Moddb) loaded, but after I made my character, I couldn't get past the loading screen to start the game. I did all this with a clean slate each time, meaning I had no other mods added. So what I had to do in the end, was use the Steam workshop (hear me out) mod of TSLRCM+M4-78EP and add other mods to Programfiles(x86) -> Steam -> Steamapps -> workshop -> content -> 208580 -> 1402798020 -> override. Which worked cause I was seeing all the mods functioning properly, the only issue I saw was that the HK-50 droids that you see in groups of 3 on the different planets i.e. Dxun, Dantooine, etc. don't do anything. I see them standing there, heads turning and all that, but they don't attack me with or without HK-47 in my party. Below I'll include a list of all the mods I'm using, but before I do I just want to ask if you think they're not moving due to a trigger I didn't hit. Possibly a moot question, I know, but I'm just asking for sanity's sake. Thanks

Workshop:

TSLRCM+M4-78EP

Deadly Stream and Nexus:

[TSL] Vibroweapons_retex_1.0

TSL] Vibroweapons_retex_1.0

[TSL]_Peragus_Administration_Level_Room_Model_Fixes

650jedi

1920x1080 TSLRCM Patch-1066-1-2-1575040419

BaoDur Charged Armor by ChAiNz.2da v BaoFix

Bounty Hunter Starport Visa Fix ,1.1

Cantina Music-944

CJP KOTOR II Original Trilogy Lightsaber Blades (Animated)

DI_DH_1_01

DI_RSLW Ebon Hawk O.T.E.-978-1-0

Enhanced_merchants_k2

Extended Kreia Party Scene

Invisible_head_gear_tsl

KreiasLightsaberLongSword_v1.1

Luke Tunic Mod

Merchant

Mira Romance Mod

Movie Mandalorians-46-4-2

Narshadaa O.T.E.-974-1-0

Nihilus Retex-968-1-1

Onderon O.T.E.-976-1-0

Pazaak_wizard

Peragus OTE-14-1-0

R2D2-T3M4-1031-1-1-1591961554

Resolution 1920x1080-1066-1-2-1575040400

Restored equipment-TSL

Sion-940

Skip Peragus-916-1-0-0 Telos-OTE....

Animated Signs and Skybox-16-1-0

The Sith Mask-999-1-0

Train The Handmaiden By Jc2

TSL Mira Unpoofed v1.0.1

TSL_Backdrop_Improvements-922-1-4

TSL_High_Quality_Blasters

TSL_HQStarsAndNebulas_1_3-31-1-3

I know everyone says that Workshop mods don't mix well with other site, I knew this going in, I'm just saying that this was the only method that worked cause all other methods didn't.

On 8/25/2020 at 3:40 AM, Sith Holocron said:

To the first question, I did, and to the second, no I started a new game.

16 hours ago, Sonic said:

To the first question, I did, and to the second, no I started a new game.

Your reply to the first question, that's pretty much a lie.  You didn't post the list until you made your new thread where it couldn't be compared to what you already posted here in this thread.  (I've merged the threads so everyone can clearly see that now.)  And now that you have a list, you still don't have any links. 

13 hours ago, Sonic said:

Which worked cause I was seeing all the mods functioning properly, the only issue I saw was that the HK-50 droids that you see in groups of 3 on the different planets i.e. Dxun, Dantooine, etc. don't do anything. I see them standing there, heads turning and all that, but they don't attack me with or without HK-47 in my party.

I've seen comments that "Restored equipment-TSL" is causing the HK-50 units to become non-hostile. That is, if by "Restored equipment-TSL" you meant "Restored equipment for HK-47 / GO-TO - TSL 1.1.0" by todevuch.

And please, if you don't have links, at least post the full names and authors of the mods you installed (the name and author are in the readme file, which is usually found inside the mod archive). How are people supposed to know what 650jedi, Merchant or The Sith Mask-999-1-0 is?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LoneWanderer said:

And please, if you don't have links, at least post the full names and authors of the mods you installed (the name and author are in the readme file, which is usually found inside the mod archive). How are people supposed to know what 650jedi, Merchant or The Sith Mask-999-1-0 is?

@Sonic: Besides @LoneWandererand myself posting about this, you've been told about this over on Reddit by @Snigaroo three days ago.

1) When did the problem begin to occur? When the player enters Rebuilt Enclave and the scene with Kreia should start (where she walks to the center of courtyard and sits there).
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? Yes
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version? 4 CD, Eng
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? Yes
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file? Fresh install

None.

When player enters the Enclave to meet the Council, if Kreia in active party and the player controls 3rd character (not Exile or Kreia), then the cutscene breaks at the very beginning (where camera flies in a circle before Kreia sits at the center of courtyard).

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod? No
11) Have you tried using a different save game? Yes, I have savegames with and without RCM.
12) Have you tried starting a new game? No
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.) Windows 7.

Vanilla TSL has some troubles with this scene too. If Kreia in active party and the player controls 3rd character (not the Exile or Kreia), the Exile doesn’t walk with Kreia to the center of the courtyard, nor later to the Council, he just stands at the entrance of courtyard. After Kreia's speech ("It has been some time..., etc"), the game just teleports the Exile to the masters and scene continues to play as usual. The game struggles, but still manages to function without breaking, so the problem is hardly noticeable.

TSLRCM somehow aggravates the problem, so that cutscene breaks and the player becomes stuck inside cutscene. Camera moves to the Exile, but cutscene doesn’t start (Kreia should go and sit in the courtyard and start talking, etc). See screenshot.

Spoiler

K2_00003.jpg.871607ec1822f4442e91aff6a8f183fa.jpg

I can avoid this bug if I walk into cutscene controlling the Exile or Kreia. So nothing too serious, just want to know if the problem is on my side or not.

You're still in a cutcene, but you're controlling your player, and you can't move but you can move the camera around with the mouse?

I just tested it. Happens to me too.