Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Bug Reports for TSLRCM 1.8.5

13 hours ago, Hassat Hunter said:

It's in the gameplay devs' notes. The point is to show the Ebon Hawk empty.

It's smoother in TSLRP since they could use AniCam but since those guys rather died rather than allow any of us to use their content as base...

I played through a leaked Beta of that and when I got to the Red Eclipse Boarding scene the camera was never animated and instead just showed various cameras of various parts of the ship showing it to be empty.

SOLVED - From another forum I found the answer.  The "feat.2da" and "featgain.2da" files need to be placed in the workshop folder for 1.8.5 at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\208580\485537937\override   Previously these files simply went into the regular override folder.

BLUF: The Ultimate Feat Mod no longer works under 1.8.5.  

1) When did the problem begin to occur?  After upgrading from 1.8.3 to 1.8.5
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? Yes
3) What version of the game do you have? Steam
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? n/a
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?  I deleted the entire Kotor2 folder and reinstalled via Steam DL
😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. 1) Ultimate Feat Mod https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/948; 2) Jedi Temple on Coruscant https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/55; 3) Train the Handmaiden https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/969; 4) Party Leveler TSL https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/966
9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?  Under 1.8.3, the Ultimate Feat Mod which utilizes 2 files placed in the override folder (feat.2da and featgain.2da) worked fine. However, upon updating to 1.8.5, these mod files no longer work.  Utilizing the kotor tool, I have inspected the contents of the .2da files and everything seems to be in order.  I'm wondering what changes from 1.8.3 to 1.8.5 causes the game to bypass these mod files.

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?  Yes, I downloaded a fresh zip file and installed them a second time.
11) Have you tried using a different save game? n/a
12) Have you tried starting a new game? Yes, since I completely deleted and reinstalled KOTOR2, I started a new game.
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.) WIN 7 Pro

UPDATE NOTE: Viewing the properties of the two .2da files, it appears both were detected as coming from another computer and block and thus I selected "Unblock".  Initial testing shows this did not solve the problem, but I wonder if this is related.

Edited by Rogue407

Windows 10, Kotor 2 GOG version.

Vanilla bug, present in TSLRCM 1.8.5 as well.

Problem: in the lift on the Peragus' Dormitories level (105PER) during Coorta's holorecording, when the 3 droids start firing on Coorta and his two companions, you hear a combat line from Mira.

Cause: n_minecoorta.utc has the soundset set as Mira for some strange reason. Easy to fix. Attaching fixed file.

n_minecoorta.utc

50 minutes ago, Markus Ramikin said:

Windows 10, Kotor 2 GOG version.

Vanilla bug, present in TSLRCM 1.8.5 as well.

Problem: in the lift on the Peragus' Dormitories level (105PER) during Coorta's holorecording, when the 3 droids start firing on Coorta and his two companions, you hear a combat line from Mira.

Cause: n_minecoorta.utc has the soundset set as Mira for some strange reason. Easy to fix. Attaching fixed file.

n_minecoorta.utc

Cool fix!

BTW: Check your PMs.

During the lesson of sight, T3-M4 speaks one of Kreia's lines:

N0N82gQ.png

In addition to the erroneous message log, if T3 isn't present on the Ebon Hawk, the scene will break. This can happen with modded versions of visasmarr.dlg that fail to respawn T3 immediately after the encounter. I suspect it would also happen with TSLRCM alone if one sold T3 to Kodin before initiating this conversation, but I have not tested that.

• This happens after the player speaks to Kreia about the duel with Visas. ("When Visas attacked, she did something to my eyesight.")
  • This issue was reported to me by @Snigaroo and I'm not sure of his specifications, but I confirmed it on my system with Windows 7, the original 4 CD version, updated with the 1.0b patch.
  • This issue is present in the current version of TSLRCM, v1.8.5. I tested from a clean installation with no other relevant mods.
  • The issue happens with different saves and installations.
  • The problem is that the speaker for this line in kreia.dlg is set as T3M4:
    Spoiler

Yo4Tz7l.png

However, if my suspicions about selling T3 are correct, then a proper fix would require something more extensive.

• Like 2

On 6/29/2019 at 4:59 PM, JCarter426 said:

This issue was reported to me by @Snigaroo and I'm not sure of his specifications

Steam copy, legacypc beta, Windows 10 OS. TSLRCM and a handful of other mods, none of which should impact the situation given that JC also experienced it.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 6:59 AM, JCarter426 said:

Hide contents

Yo4Tz7l.png

However, if my suspicions about selling T3 are correct, then a proper fix would require something more extensive.

@JCarter426 If I'm being honest with you, looking at that screenshot it looks like a fix would be quite easy to pull off... unless I'm not getting the full picture.

Wouldn't this be a fix for this issue?

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.4720e5000c4152c64a847c00b9b71623.PNG

If T3 is sold, in this "fixed" version of the dlg the game will be unable to play T3's section of the dialogue and will be forced to play the "Now Stretch out" part underneath it thus continuing the cutscene.

You... cannot enter the EH when T3 is sold, so you're fixing a non-issue.

The "speaker" is set to T3 since that'll make the camera focus on him. That's the point. If you want to change that you need to get specifically teleport T3 to some point (and then make him resume his original walkpath since otherwise he'll just sit there) since just a camera-cut wont make it since he could be anywhere in the ship. Not really worth the effort.

2 hours ago, Hassat Hunter said:

You... cannot enter the EH when T3 is sold, so you're fixing a non-issue.

On 6/29/2019 at 10:59 PM, JCarter426 said:

This can happen with modded versions of visasmarr.dlg that fail to respawn T3 immediately after the encounter.

But... again... you cannot enter the EH when you sold him, so you cannot trigger Visas attacking you.

Post Red-Eclipse it'll just kick you out of the Hawk in that case too. So once again you need a lot more than just a modded visasmarr.dlg to even remotely have any issues here.

(EDIT: Oh, wait... you mean if some mod messes up T3 and then you trigger the convo. Yeah I can see that but why would that be our problem?)

Edited by Hassat Hunter

To clarify, it's TSLRCM that removes T3 from the party after the Visas encounter. Not any of the Kodin business - it's part of the actual Visas encounter. The current version of TSLRCM also adds him back, but we were using an edited visasmarr.dlg based on an older version of TSLRCM that did not (perhaps before he was removed from the encounter at all) that caused the bug.

I was speculating that if T3 was missing from the party entirely due to Kodin or other shenanigans, the same thing would happen without any other mods. But if you can't trigger the encounter at all in that situation, then that's not the case. Still, the erroneous message log is there, as well as the potential for worse problems.

On 7/16/2019 at 11:19 AM, N-DReW25 said:

If I'm being honest with you, looking at that screenshot it looks like a fix would be quite easy to pull off... unless I'm not getting the full picture.

Yeah, that would probably work. It's just more complicated than changing the speaker is all I meant.

On 7/16/2019 at 6:04 PM, Hassat Hunter said:

Oh, wait... you mean if some mod messes up T3 and then you trigger the convo. Yeah I can see that but why would that be our problem?

It's TSLRCM's "problem" because it's TSLRCM that makes the mistake. I get that you did it that way because you found it more convenient for the dynamic cameras, but that's really not what the speaker field is meant for, as evident by the erroneous message log.

I don't think it would be reasonable for a mod that does something to T3 or Visas to have to edit Kreia's global dialogue as well. That's not good for mod compatibility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

When I arrived on Dantooine.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Yes, Steam Workshop

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

No Fresh install

😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

None

9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Bao-Dur doesnt not follow may character.  I can use him to run around however when I select the main or other party member he does not follow.  He also cant access computer terminals in the Jedi academy

10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

No

11) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes, same issue

12) Have you tried starting a new game?

No

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Win10 64 bit

Exile as handmaiden - bugged atris fight.
I recently installed the recruit handmaiden as female exile mod along with the compatibility patch for m478. Now I'm at the fight with atris with the exile but with the handmaidens dialogue. Then the fight between exile and atris gets stuck during the second phase. Does anyone know any way to fix this?

If it helps I am using tslrcm/m478 enhancement and the compatability patch with handmaiden for female exile mods.

When I go to dxun to finish the onderon questline before meeting the Jedi masters I get a prompt to take the handmaiden or not before starting the sith temple part. I chose to take the handmaiden.

This is on Steam and I have Canonical female exile appearance, hk 47/hk 50 skin, Original Trilogy lightsabers, Jedi Council Coruscant, M478EP, TSLRC and handmaiden for female exile mod installed.
Edited by Revanite42084

17 hours ago, Revanite42084 said:
Exile as handmaiden - bugged atris fight.
I recently installed the recruit handmaiden as female exile mod along with the compatibility patch for m478. Now I'm at the fight with atris with the exile but with the handmaidens dialogue. Then the fight between exile and atris gets stuck during the second phase. Does anyone know any way to fix this?

If it helps I am using tslrcm/m478 enhancement and the compatability patch with handmaiden for female exile mods.

When I go to dxun to finish the onderon questline before meeting the Jedi masters I get a prompt to take the handmaiden or not before starting the sith temple part. I chose to take the handmaiden.

This is on Steam and I have Canonical female exile appearance, hk 47/hk 50 skin, Original Trilogy lightsabers, Jedi Council Coruscant, M478EP, TSLRC and handmaiden for female exile mod installed.

Important question, you are playing on Steam but did you install the mod through the dowloaded installers (The normal way) or through the Steam Workshop (Subscribing to mods via Steam)?

• Thanks 1

I installed all of them But the compatibility mod and handmaiden for female exile mod through the workshop. I got those off of dbmods I believe and did those the normal way.

ADDENDUM: I have Party Swap downloaded but am.not sure if I have installed as well.

Edited by Revanite42084

Bumping: I believe I do have partu swap installed as well. I will upload a zip of my Steam and program files shortly later - or if someone could possibly tell me what to take out or replace would be even better. Thank you in advance. 

Edit: I can't put in the overide folder zip as its 80mb. I'm not sure what files to look for either. ^__^;:

somethings wrong here.JPG

exile handmaiden.JPG

Edited by Revanite42084
Added images

Did you install PartySwap into the normal Override or the Workshop Override? The workshop override contains all of your TSLRCM files and other Workshop mods, to install a mod from the internet and install it into K2 you would need to install it into your Workshop override. If you don't, it causes problems because you have mods inside the normal Override and the Workshop Override at the same time.

it looks like I have party swap placed in the override folder in the mod directory: Steam>SteamApps>Workshop>208580>1402798020>override .

I think what I may have done wrong is install party swap first then try downloading the handmaiden for female exile from Jedi temple compatibility and try doing the uninstallation method in the read me. 

Would deleting the files from the override fix it or do i just need to uninstall and reinstall or start a new game over from the beginning or something? 

EDIT: I tried deleting all the files I thought were from party swap and now chose "Don't take Handmaiden." I will see if that works or not.

Edited by Revanite42084

11 hours ago, Revanite42084 said:

it looks like I have party swap placed in the override folder in the mod directory: Steam>SteamApps>Workshop>208580>1402798020>override .

I think what I may have done wrong is install party swap first then try downloading the handmaiden for female exile from Jedi temple compatibility and try doing the uninstallation method in the read me. 

Would deleting the files from the override fix it or do i just need to uninstall and reinstall or start a new game over from the beginning or something? 

EDIT: I tried deleting all the files I thought were from party swap and now chose "Don't take Handmaiden." I will see if that works or not.

Wait, so you downloaded Party Swap and Handmaiden for Female at the same time? I'd recommend just using PartySwap, Handmaiden for female and Disciple for male does as the title says whilst PartySwap adds both Disciple and Handmaiden for whatever gender meaning you get both characters. 

As you installed the mods through workshop I would suggest unsubscribing from all the mods you're subscribed to and delete any file which remains in the Override. Then you'll resubscribe to the mods and install only PartySwap into the Workshop override, not Handmaiden for female. This should hopefully fix your bug.

Some of the movies in the game will not play. For example, when I load the game it doesn't show me the introduction and I have to Alt Tab out of it and back in and then it's on the start screen. This is the same for a few others but I can't find a pattern. It happens during the opening sequence, the part during Peragus when that republic ship docks, the part a little further when Kreia fights Sion and gets her hand chopped off, also as Peragus finishes and the HK-50's burst through a fire and walk through a door. It goes to a black screen and I have to go off the game and back on.

Also at one point, when I got onto the Ravager during Peragus, the dialogue was sped up/skipped so I didn't have a chance to listen to or read what was going on. That's only happened the once though but I've only just finished Peragus.

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

The first time I opened it.

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

It was initially happening on the GOG version and then I downloaded the Steam version and it's still happening.

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

N/A

5) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

I don't know.. I installed KOTOR 2 through Steam and then TSLRCM through Steam.

6) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

N/A I don't think...

7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Vao Armband Drop https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/vao-armband-drop

Boma Beast Teeth Fix - https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/boma-beast-teeth-fix

Extended Enclave 2.2 - https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/extended-enclave-tslrcm-add-on

Peragus Movies - https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/sions-arrival-at-peragus-high-resolution-movies

Change sith troops to assassins - https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-sith-lords-restored-content-mod-tslrcm/addons/peragus-sith-troops-to-sith-assassins

8] Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Some of the movies in the game will not play. For example, when I load the game it doesn't show me the introduction and I have to Alt Tab out of it and back in and then it's on the start screen. This is the same for a few others but I can't find a pattern. It happens during the opening sequence, the part during Peragus when that republic ship docks, the part a little further when Kreia fights Sion and gets her hand chopped off, also as Peragus finishes and the HK-50's burst through a fire and walk through a door. It goes to a black screen and I have to go off the game and back on.

Also at one point, when I got onto the Republic Ship during Peragus, the dialogue was sped up/skipped so I didn't have a chance to listen to or read what was going on. That's only happened the once though but I've only just finished Peragus.

9) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

No.

10) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes.

11) Have you tried starting a new game?

Yes - this happened on the GOG version and the Steam version.

12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10

13) What language is your game set for?

English

14) Are you playing this on a laptop or a desktop computer?

Laptop

Can I just add at this point that I'm not entirely sure if I installed the above mods but at the very least I did download them? Also whichever ones I did install were done so before I downloaded he game onto Steam. I only downloaded TSLRCM and KOTOR 2 through Steam. The other mods (whichever ones I installed) were installed into the GOG Folder. Hope this makes sense.

Can anyone help please?

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

At the battle with Atris towards endgame.

Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam

4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

N/A

5) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?

I I installed KOTOR 2 through Steam and then TSLRCM through Steam.

6) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?

N/A

7) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Canon Female Exile - STEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=208580&browsesort=trend&section=readytouseitems&days=90&actualsort=trend&p=4

OT Lightsabers - STEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=602251136&searchtext=

M4-78EP - STEAM -https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=485560877

TSLRCM - STEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=208580&browsesort=trend&section=readytouseitems&days=90&actualsort=trend&p=5

Coruscant Jedi Council - STEAM - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1834752897&searchtext=

Party Swap/Handmaiden and Disciple for Female/Male Exile - (Uninstalled) 

Red Heads- https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=208580&browsesort=trend&section=readytouseitems&days=90&actualsort=trend&p=5

8] Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Upon arriving at the arctic base it is the exile fighting the handmaidens and Atris before the Atris/Exile battle and the fight cant continue after the first phase.

9) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

Yes

10) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes

11) Have you tried starting a new game?

Yes and No.

12) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 7

13) What language is your game set for?

English

14) Are you playing this on a laptop or a desktop computer?

Laptop

I have made a clean uninstall and reinstall of the game off steam. I believe I have both Handmaiden for Female and Party Swap downloaded but have not installed them again. I have heard Party Swap is better than HfF; but I am having problems installing it. I am unsure which folder I should tell it to send it to. I have several folders in the workshop content folder in the steam library. I cannot tell which one is the TSLRCM folder. 

I've got an interesting bug that I've not encountered before, but it seems that some people have.  When training Bao-Dur to become a jedi, the cutscene bugs out and creates a duplicate of my character that stands on the Ebon Hawk and doesn't seem to go away.  If anyone knows the cause of this and/or how to solve it, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Thanks.

-While Training Bao-Dur to be a jedi, on the Ebon Hawk.

-Yes

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?
- GOG Version

-Yes, though I believe the GOG version was already up-to-date.

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
-Fresh install of the game and mods.

😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
Behold, my mod list:

Spoiler

TSLRCM 1.8.5

M4-78 EP 1.5

Widescreen UI fix - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/332-widescreen-ui-fix-for-knights-of-the-old-republic-2-the-sith-lords/

Coruscant Jedi Temple - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/585-coruscant-jedi-temple-by-deathdisco/

Coruscant Jedi Temple Compatibility - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/394-coruscant-jedi-temple-compatibility/

Galaxy Map FIx - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/28-tsl-galaxy-map-fix/

Galaxy Map Fix Coruscant add-on - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/778-tsl-galaxy-map-fix-coruscant-addon-new-coruscant-icon-and-planet-textures/

Realistic Skyboxes for deathdisco's Coruscant - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1277-realistic-skybox-for-deathdiscos-coruscant/

Extended Enclave  (and it's M4-78 patch) - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/428-extended-enclave-tslrcm-add-on/

Extended Ending - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/670-extended-ending/

Azgarth N'Dul's Tomb - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/370-azgath-nduls-tomb/

Fixed Changes.ini for DI's Tomb of Azgarth - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/254-fixed-changesini-for-dis-tomb-of-azgath/

Azgarth N'Dul's Tomb Patch - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/371-azgath-nduls-tomb-patch/

High Quality Blasters - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/915-high-quality-blasters/

TSL Vibroweapons Replacement Pack Retexture - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1285-tsl-vibroweapons-replacement-pack-retexture/

Quarterstaff Replacement Pack - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/218-quarterstaff-replacement-pack/

TSL Default Replacement Hilts Megapack - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/496-tsl-default-replacement-hilt-megapack/

SLM - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/551-schematic-lightsaber-mod-slm/

Revan's TOR Saber - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/671-revans-tor-saber/

Workbench Crystal Attunement (I merged the workbnch.dlg with SLM's using dlg editor, so it *should* be compatible now) - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/18-workbench-crystal-attunement/

Visas Marr's Lightsaber Drop - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/199-visas-marrs-lightsaber-drop/

Thorium Charge Mod - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/147-thorium-charge-mod/

Modder's Resource: Specialized Combat Suits for KotOR and TSL v1 - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/726-modders-resource-specialized-combat-suits-for-kotor-and-tsl/

Loki's Jedi Armor Mod - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/763-l0kis-jedi-armor-mod-extra-suits-add-on/

Jedi Journeyman Robes - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1511-jedi-journeyman-robes-luke-rotj-outfit/

Movie Style Jedi Master Robes - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/64-movie-style-jedi-master-robes/

Exile's Grey Jedi Robe - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/714-exiles-jedi-robe/

TSL Prequel Robe Replacement - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/413-tsl-prequel-robe-replacement/

Revan's Robes with Model/Animation Fixes for KotOR 2 - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/976-revans-robes-with-modelanimation-fixes-for-kotor-2/

Dxun Holocron - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1423-dxun-holocron/

Train the Handmaiden - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1176-train-the-handmaiden/

My Dantooine Statue - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/136-my-dantooine-statue/

Enhanced Lightning Sith Edition - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/326-enhanced-lightning-sith-edition/

Feat Progession for TSL - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/731-feat-progression-for-tsl/

Ultimate Sound Mod - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/293-shems-ultimate-sound-mod-for-tsl-and-kotor/

Realistic Visual Effects - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/735-realistic-visual-effects/

My Realistic Improved Effects Retexture Mod - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/513-my-realistic-improved-effect-retexture-mod/

High Res Beam Effects - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/221-hi-res-beam-effects/

Fixed Hologram Models and Admiralty Mod - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1201-fixed-hologram-models-and-admiralty-redux-for-tslrcm/

TOR Ports: KOTOR Comic Republic Uniforms Admiralty Patch - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1348-tor-ports-kotor-comic-republic-uniforms-admiralty-patch/

A Darker Peragus - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/32-a-darker-peragus/

A Darker Peragus Redux - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/722-a-darker-peragus-redux/

Very Animated Screens and Panels for M4-78 - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1503-very-animated-screens-and-panels-for-m4-78/

TSL Animated Computer Panel - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1385-tsl-animated-computer-panel/

Coruscant Scene No Overlay - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/396-coruscant-scene-no-overlay/

Hi Resolution Skin for Ebon Hawk - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/202-hi-resolution-skin-for-ebon-hawk-tsl/

KOTOR 2 Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/848-kotor2-animated-ebon-hawk-monitors-not-including-galaxy-map/

M4-78 Fog Fix - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1462-m4-78-fog-fix/

Side-opening Doors on Malachor - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/593-side-opening-doors-on-malachor/

Protocol Droids by Vurt - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/189-protocol-droids-by-vurt/

K2 Exterior Textures, Part 1 - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/187-k2-exterior-textures-part-1/

K2 Exterior Textures, Part 2 - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/188-k2-exterior-textures-part-2/

Grass and Foliage Reimplanted - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1486-grass-and-foliage-reimplanted/

More Vibrant Skies - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/156-more-vibrant-skies/

TSL Origins: Telos Overhaul- https://deadlystream.com/files/file/759-tsl-origins-telos-overhaul/

TSL Origins: The Harbinger Overhaul- https://deadlystream.com/files/file/897-tsl-origins-harbinger-overhaul/

HK Droids SWTOR Style - https://www.nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/52/?

TOR HK Skin Pack - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/573-tor-hk-skin-pack/

4k Atton - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/441-4k-atton/

HD 2K Visas - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/519-darth-sapiens-presents-hd-2k-visas-marr/

HD 2k T3-M4 - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/514-darth-sapiens-presents-t3m4-hd-2k/

HD Darth Nihilus - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/367-darth-sapiens-presents-hd-darth-nihilus/

Darth Nihilus Animation Fix - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/73-darth-nihilus-animation-fix/

HD 2k Darth Sion - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/367-darth-sapiens-presents-hd-darth-nihilus/

HD Mandalore - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/319-darth-sapiens-mandalore-hd-reskin/

Different Handmaiden Appearance - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/837-different-handmaiden-appearance/

JC's Handmaiden Sisters - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/810-jcs-handmaiden-sisters/

My own retexture for Kreia - (there is no link, as I've not uploaded it, but the files are P_KreiaA.tga and P_KreiaH.tga)

Sith Stalker Armor - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/155-sith-stalker-armor/

Proper Sith Assassins - https://deadlystream.com/files/file/155-sith-stalker-armor/

-During Bao-Dur's training montage.  It bugs out and doesn't even play the entire thing, I think.  It skips the part that shows Bao-Dur with a lightsaber, and just blacks out after the hand-to-hand combat scene.  After this, a message that reads "Bao-Dur is now a Jed i Guardian" appears, and the cutscene ends.  After this, there is a duplicate of my player character in the room.  It doesn't ever leave, and can't be interacted with, though it can be clicked on.

-Not yet.

-Yes.  I got the same result.

-Not yet.  That'd be a lot of progress to start over, so I'd like to solve this without it if possible.

13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)
-Windows 7 Pro

EDIT:
Started tinkering around myself due to curiosity.  I removed the file bao_train.ncs from override and tried again and it appears to have mostly worked.  The cutscene still didn't play the entire thing (blacked out after the hand-to-hand combat and then flashed the message that Bao-Dur is now a Jedi Guardian), but it appears that Bao-Dur is properly trained as a Jedi, and there is no duplicate around (unless it is really well hidden).  The file itself came from the patch for Jedi Journeyman Robes.  Ironically, the patch was supposed to fix a glitch when training Bao-Dur.  I'm not sure why it had a reverse effect for me, but I'm not complaining if it's working correctly.

I'm having this exact bug, except it applies to every lightsaber in game that can be dual weilded, not just the bronze ones: 

First noticed it yesterday, might have been there longer, my previous playthrough I barely dual-wielded lightsabers at all, so it might have been there then as well.
Yes, the 1.8.5 version on Steam

Steam

Yes

5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?
Fresh install, I even tried removing TSLRCM and the bug persisted, so it might be a basegame bug, but I'm hoping someone here knows what's up none the less, it's not like Aspyr will help me out with this

😎 What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
At first I had loads of them, though only texture replacement ones and model fixes except for the upscaled movies. Then I removed all of them, and did a clean install of TSLRCM, but the issue persisted. After that, I uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game, without TSLRCM, but the issue still persisted. I'm thinking either something's still there or there's a file somewhere else doing this, but that's just an uneducated guess.

At the end of Peragus I used the KSE to give my character some lightsabers because I wanted to see how the new textures and models for them looked. After doing this, I realized that the hue on some of the lightsaber blades were a bit off, and that the hilt textures were popping in and out like crazy. So, I edited the blade textures in GIMP, making sure to only change color, and saving the finished pictures as uncompressed .tga files, as well as editing the "DisableVertexBufferObjects=1" part of the swkotor2.ini file in order to fix the issue with the hilts. Once all this was done, I started the game up again, but then I noticed the issue I currently need help with: The hilt in the left hand was rendered in front of the other lightsabers blade in situations where it should have been behind the blade. The main sabers hilt did not get rendered this way, it was appearing behind the sabre blade as it should.
Yes I have.

Yes I have.

No, I can't see how that would fix anything.

Windows 10

I have looked all over the web, tried restoring the swkotor.ini file, tried a few OpenGL32.dll files, but none of that has worked.

20191206135308_1.jpg

Edited by Hulkninja
Accidentally pressed enter, heh