Sign in to follow this  
Hassat Hunter

Bug Reports for TSLRCM 1.8.5

I had that, it's the Enclave mod. Now if I could only get the bomb out of the torpedo in the Ravanger.

Well, as a first step answer the questions properly with ALL mods listed.

AFAIK that's not a general issue with Extended Enclave but a compability issue.

Sorry, for some reason i thought that the Extended Enclave was somehow part of TSLRCM, apologies, i'll try to correct that and give it a go tomorrow.

Sorry, for some reason i thought that the Extended Enclave was somehow part of TSLRCM, apologies, i'll try to correct that and give it a go tomorrow.

No problem. It's just really hard to troubleshoot with incomplete information :)

I have the Steam version of TSL and am using RCM 1.8.5. Anyway, the game crashes just as I start to talk to Bao-Dur after Shuttle crashes on Telos. The only other mod I am using besides RCM is the Hak_Pad mod. I am also running game on Windows 10 64-bit. Thoughts and help appreciated  :D

1) When did the problem begin to occur?

When first talking to Bao-Dur after Telos Shuttle Crash
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod?

Yes, TSL RCM 1.8.5
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region?

Yes
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

Fresh install
8) What other mods did you have installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Hak_Pad, don't have link...  :(
9) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

When first talking to Bao-Dur after Telos Shuttle Crash
10) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?

No
11) Have you tried using a different save game?

No
12) Have you tried starting a new game?

Progress in game so far was from a new save.
13) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10 64-Bit

Go ahead and try 10) and 11). Those questions are there for a reason since doing both of these can fix several issues. And ideally you'd even try a new savegame but at that point in the game you probably no longer want to restart which is completely understandable.

Go ahead and try 10) and 11). Those questions are there for a reason since doing both of these can fix several issues. And ideally you'd even try a new savegame but at that point in the game you probably no longer want to restart which is completely understandable.

Ok, thanks  :D

Should I stick with RCM 1.8.5, or try 1.8.4 or 1.8.3? I do remember that I didn't have this issue on lower RCM versions...

Also, when I reinstall game and RCM, what order should I do it in if I also want widescreen 1920*1080 support?

Should I do the following steps in order?

- Reinstall base game

- Install RCM

- Mod for Widescreen

- Install game mods (Hak_Pad, etc.)?

Thoughts and help appreciated  :D

I just tried a different save, now game crashes just before landing on Telos. It goes through the cut scenes, but game crashes on last one just before the crash on Telos. Is there a known fix for this?

I just tried a different save, now game crashes just before landing on Telos. It goes through the cut scenes, but game crashes on last one just before the crash on Telos. Is there a known fix for this?

Go to your SWKOTOR2.ini and find "DisableVertexBufferObjects=1"

Under that, put "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1"
(It might be the opposite, if you have "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1" already, then put it to 0)
Note: I just replayed TSLRCM on the steam version, using 1.8.5 and in addition to this crash, Onderon's spaceport would always crash depending on this setting.
I would also like to point out that this is a new problem, and didn't exist in previous versions, even with the Steam version.

I have two Bao-Dur's now, after making him a Jedi Guardian- aboard the Ebon Hawk he does the little training montage but the final one- for whatever reason stays in the cargo hold. Since the only mod I have that modifies the NPC's in the Ebon Hawk is the NPC Overhaul & TSLRCM- I'm curious as to what could've caused this. 

I have two Bao-Dur's now, after making him a Jedi Guardian- aboard the Ebon Hawk he does the little training montage but the final one- for whatever reason stays in the cargo hold. Since the only mod I have that modifies the NPC's in the Ebon Hawk is the NPC Overhaul & TSLRCM- I'm curious as to what could've caused this. 

You should know this by now shouldn't you?

Anyway, since this bug was reported here for TSLRCM 1.8.4 and hopefully fixed since then I assume you use an outdated version of TSLRCM.

You should know this by now shouldn't you?

Anyway, since this bug was reported here for TSLRCM 1.8.4 and hopefully fixed since then I assume you use an outdated version of TSLRCM.

I don't use an outdated version, if someone can inform me what caused this bug it's possible I can find out what's causing it this time around.

The next post reporting a bug and not following the rules that Kexikus linked to will be removed.  The questions and answers are mandatory.

The next post reporting a bug and not following the rules that Kexikus linked to will be removed.  The questions and answers are mandatory.

Acknowledged. 

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

Ebon Hawk, after making Bao-Dur a Jedi.

2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.8.5)

Yes.

3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) 

Good Old Games

4) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the TSLRCM's read-me file?

No.

5) What other mods have you installed? 

TSLRCM, TSLRCM Tweak Pack, parts of Kainzorus' NPC Overhaul, Darker Peragus Redux, Handmaiden & Disciple Romance swap by Lekulin, also by Lekulin Visas Romance for Females and Revan Alternate Romances. Aliens Redetailed, TOR HK Units, Redrob Head Fixes, Redrob Underwear Mod, Bao-Dur is buff, Rescaled Trandoshans, Master Robes by Deadman, Party items by Lekulin, Party Member Robes by Kainzorus. Hi Poly Tin Cans for TSL, Quarterstaffs by Deadman, Realistic Visual Effects by Shem, Distinct Visual Effects for Weapons, Shem Ultimate Sound Mod, High Quality Blasters by Sithspecter. Toasty Fresh Weapon Overhaul for K2, only the vibroblades. Implant Rebalance and Heavy Armor Expansion by 90SK. 

Bao-Dur is buff may be the cause I believe but I'm not sure. It's likely either this, the NPC Overhaul or Lekulin's party equipment mod.

6) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

Not really, I'm still parked on Dxun if that means anything. 

7) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

No- it's difficult when I'm not entirely sure what's causing the problem. 

9) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes, same problem occurs.

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10

12) Can you confirm that you see the TSLRCM logo on the the main menu screen?

Yes.

13) What language is your game set for?

English.

14) Which language of TSLRCM are you using?

English.

Would you be willing to create a patch for this mod?

I'm trying to make a patch for this, all I need is the script from TSLRCM, which I unfortunately cannot find. I did a fresh install and couldn't find it in the override folder, would it be located in the modules folder?

I'm trying to make a patch for this, all I need is the script from TSLRCM, which I unfortunately cannot find. I did a fresh install and couldn't find it in the override folder, would it be located in the modules folder?

You need KotOR Tool to extract it. a_makejedi.ncs is under Kotor II > ERFs > Modules > 003ebo.mod.

• Like 1