Sign in to follow this  
Thrak Farelle

MOD:Hassat Hunter's Kreia to Dxun Tomb & Atton to Onderon Light Side Modified and Rereleased With Permission

Hassat Hunter's Kreia to Dxun Tomb & Atton to Onderon Light Side Modified and Rereleased With Permission

This is a modified and reuploaded mod, made by Hassat Hunter and changed slightly and uploaded the changed version with his permission. I take no credit for the original mod, and have left the rest of it fully intact
including his original info files, so the full mod still works as intended. All I've done is made one change. Any sort of mod feedback or questions should be directed to him or the original mod page/thread, though I will of course be happy to answer any questions regarding the changes I've made. Further, please see his page for info on the original mod.

As mentioned, the original mod is fully intact here. What I have changed and why, is this. I always hated the fact that we were forced to take Kreia to Onderon, and while I very much liked the original mod, it still annoyed me that Obsidian made Light Side playthroughs take Kreia for one simple and hardly critical line. While I could perhaps offer several options for what people would prefer, e.g. no Kreia spawning on Onderon for said line if she's not in the party, or not being forced to take her in the party but still not being able to send her to the tomb if that makes more sense to you, what I've done for now is this. I've removed the dark side conditionals from allowing Kreia to be sent to the tomb, and from having a free party selection without being forced to take her to Iziz. I would imagine that she could have shuttled it there quite easily at some point after you and the party have gone, perhaps even after the battle's end, and to me that makes sense even if she's been sent to the tomb, as when you arrive back the tomb party has returned to your ship and say they've been waiting for quite a while, so I don't imagine hopping to the camp and grabbing a shuttle would be too much of a stretch with the mandalorians as allies and the fact our previous shuttle was never used in favour of a basilisk, especially as Kreia seems to wander around and go wherever she pleases and do whatever she pleases without being questioned by anyone in the rest of the game anyway.

Screens coming soon, and I didn't bother with a separate readme since Hassat Hunter's original ones are still there, and the small amount of info needed about the change would be exactly the same as I've just typed here.

Thanks HH for letting me upload this version, and for helping me change it in the first place!

Longest modtitle ever.

I concur.

It could have been longer...

My vote is for.

Thrak Farelle Presents: A Deadlystream Modding Exclusive:  Hassat Hunter's Kreia to Dxun Tomb & Atton to Onderon Light Side Modified and Reuploaded and Rereleased With Permission from the Original Author: The Definitive Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords Edition: Version 1.0.1: Redux