Fair Strides

K1R 1.2 Impressions and Bug-Reports [READ ME FIRST]

154 posts in this topic

I installed K1R on italian PC-GOG version (without the dialog.tlk file that was shipped separately with K1R).

There are no problem until the Black Vulkar Base Sublevel (file tar_m10ab.mod) where texts are missing.

The DLGEditor shows the texts perfectly; nevertheless they are not displayed in the game. DLG Converter doesn't help.

Even I tried to extract files from the mod file with ERF Editor, to convert them with DLG Converter, to reimport them with ERF Editor overwriting. It doesn't work.

Are you going to work on Black Vulkar Base Sublevel International compatibility?

Finished this game with K1R about a month ago, Lashowe seems to be immortal if you try to fight her outside the Sith ruins.

I run into this bug too.

Are you going to work on Black Vulkar Base Sublevel International compatibility?

Shouldn’t be difficult, to be fair. If I recall correctly, it’s just some junk data in the dlg files (the game reads them differently than DLGEditor, which is why it doesn’t appear there). Then again, I believe there’s pretty much work to be done on the installer, which may or may not render the whole issue obsolete.

Bumping slightly  with a PSA about the jolee issue(the one where it soft locks).  An installation with only k1r installed did not have this issue. In fact, everything worked.   It was only when I installed another mod that it had issues. So check in your override folder for p_jolee001.utc. If it is there delete is as the k1r team added a script to one of it's event nodes.

• Thanks 1