Fair Strides

K1R 1.2 Impressions and Bug-Reports [READ ME FIRST]

I installed K1R on italian PC-GOG version (without the dialog.tlk file that was shipped separately with K1R).

There are no problem until the Black Vulkar Base Sublevel (file tar_m10ab.mod) where texts are missing.

The DLGEditor shows the texts perfectly; nevertheless they are not displayed in the game. DLG Converter doesn't help.

Even I tried to extract files from the mod file with ERF Editor, to convert them with DLG Converter, to reimport them with ERF Editor overwriting. It doesn't work.

Are you going to work on Black Vulkar Base Sublevel International compatibility?

Finished this game with K1R about a month ago, Lashowe seems to be immortal if you try to fight her outside the Sith ruins.

I run into this bug too.

Are you going to work on Black Vulkar Base Sublevel International compatibility?

Shouldn’t be difficult, to be fair. If I recall correctly, it’s just some junk data in the dlg files (the game reads them differently than DLGEditor, which is why it doesn’t appear there). Then again, I believe there’s pretty much work to be done on the installer, which may or may not render the whole issue obsolete.

Bumping slightly  with a PSA about the jolee issue(the one where it soft locks).  An installation with only k1r installed did not have this issue. In fact, everything worked.   It was only when I installed another mod that it had issues. So check in your override folder for p_jolee001.utc. If it is there delete is as the k1r team added a script to one of it's event nodes.

• Thanks 1

On 8/11/2017 at 3:51 PM, Eniena said:

Hi. Just wanted to say thank you so much for making such a terrific mod. Really enlivens an already great game experience.

DANTOOINE

• On Dantooine the positions of Master Vandar and Shuma the Hutt are very slanted. Vandar is especially bad as when you first encounter him he's looking all the way to the left.

I can confirm this. I have it with a fresh install of KotOR 1, and K1R only.

EDIT: Also, during the first cutscene with the council, Zhar isn't facing the camera when you first speak with the council.

Edited by ADG12311990
  • Like 1

'Ello everyone. I'm having an issue with an invincible enemy. If I pick the third option (the one that gives dark side points) and let the rakghoul kill Hendar in the Undercity, when I leave the village, said rakghoul is invulnerable.

1) During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

At the rakghoul that kills Hendar.
2) Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.2)

Yes.
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

N/A
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the K1R's read-me file?

Fresh install.
6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

I uninstalled all other mods to pinpoint this as the issue.
7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

If I pick the third option (the one that gives dark side points) and let the rakghoul kill Hendar in the Undercity, when I leave the village, said rakghoul is invulnerable.
8.) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

Yes. Both.
9) Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes.
10) Have you tried starting a new game?

Yes.
11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Windows 10, OS Build: 17134.228
12) IF USING THE GOG OR 4CD VERSION: Can you confirm that you see the K1R Launcher when you launch the game?

N/A

Update: Apparently the rakghoul is only invincible 'temporarily' (a good 5 seconds or so). So not as game-breaking at least, just annoying. 

Update: Scratch that. Apparently, I just got lucky that time. Most of the time, the rakghoul is still invincible.

Update: Haven't been able to pin anything down with this. It seems to just be luck of the draw. Even if I don't skip through any conversations (or vice versa), take different paths, talk to different people in different orders, nothing seems to affect it. Sometimes he'll be invincible, sometimes not. Sometimes he'll only be invincible for a little while. My frustration's mounting so I'm giving up on it for now but I'll let you know if I find any kind of pattern in future playthroughs that might help fix it.

On Manaan, after completing Dantooine and Kashyyk, I can' start the Pazaak Tournament/Swoop races. Upon talking to the Selkath I get a "conversation error" notice. When I cut out the corresponding module file I can start the races, but the Tournament is still bugged.

Also the Jolee/Kashyyk bug is still not resolved, although you can work arround it by, again, cutting out the corresponding module.

If anybody else is having those problems those are the file names: manm26ab for manaan and kas_m24aa for kashyyk.

I did do a fresh install before installing the mod and i have the gog-version. Maybe its my OS cause i use windows 7 (luckily not much longer).

6 hours ago, Ragnar33 said:

Upon talking to the Selkath I get a "conversation error" notice. When I cut out the corresponding module file I can start the races, but the Tournament is still bugged.

Could you describe the steps needed to reproduce this bug? This has been reported before and I looked into it, but couldn't reproduce it and couldn't see anything wrong in the files. I was told at the time that K1R shouldn't be editing anything related to those dialogues, too, so it was a total mystery.

Sry I'm a bloody noob at this.

Edited by Ragnar33
Noob doesn't know how to use forum yet

3 hours ago, JCarter426 said:

Could you describe the steps needed to reproduce this bug? This has been reported before and I looked into it, but couldn't reproduce it and couldn't see anything wrong in the files. I was told at the time that K1R shouldn't be editing anything related to those dialogues, too, so it was a total mystery.

Unfortunately I can't. Perhaps a little more detail will help (never done this before...😞 fresh install, first I did everything on Kashyyk, then I went to Manaan. On Manaan I did almost everything before going to the swoop track, except claiming the Genoharadan reward for first bounty. Only thing I know is that when I cut the module file out, I could talk to the Selkath, but only start the Swoop Races not the Tournament. My best guess is that it has a similar cause as the Jolee/Kashyyk bug, because both can be worked around by temporarily removing the module files. Maybe the mod files break the vanilla module files, because they are not synchronised properly? Like I said: I have no idea how this stuff works...

Could it be my OS, I forgot to metion that it is the 32-bit version of Windows 7.

Oh and my mod-list:

Fens retextures for every Companion+PC; BOS Quest-mod; Comprehensive bug fix, Dantooine lightsaber training, quanons lightsabers; Enhanced merchants; Exar Kun's Tomb; Canon Galaxy Map; Health Regen; No Headgear; Skills and Feats unchained (single mod from nexus); Bastila Romance; Juhani Romance; and of course KSE.

Edited by Ragnar33
Spelling, Additional Detail, Stupidity

Hmm, that sounds like it must be a K1R problem, then. I'm not familiar with the changes it makes, unfortunately. Only thing I can think of is to try using the original dialogue and see if you talk talk to the Selkath with it. That would at least confirm if it's a problem with the dialogue file or something else (like scripts that were left out of the .mod, which the older tools did sometimes).

I've attached the swoop registrar's original dialogue, just put it in Override. You'll also have to put the .mod file back and load a save from before you entered that area to test it.

man26_swpreg.dlg

1 minute ago, JCarter426 said:

Hmm, that sounds like it must be a K1R problem, then. I'm not familiar with the changes it makes, unfortunately. Only thing I can think of is to try using the original dialogue and see if you talk talk to the Selkath with it. That would at least confirm if it's a problem with the dialogue file or something else (like scripts that were left out of the .mod, which the older tools did sometimes).

I've attached the swoop registrar's original dialogue, just put it in Override. You'll also have to put the .mod file back and load a save from before you entered that area to test it.

man26_swpreg.dlg

It most certainly is a K1R problem, since the Pazaak tournament is part of the mod.

That isn't possible anymore, too much progress by now. But I will try if it works now, maybe I'm lucky. And to clarify: when I removed the modules file I was able to talk to him normally, the Pazaak option simply wasn't there. When I returned the modules file the "conversation error" message popped up again.

5 minutes ago, Ragnar33 said:

It most certainly is a K1R problem, since the Pazaak tournament is part of the mod.

That isn't possible anymore, too much progress by now. But I will try if it works now, maybe I'm lucky. And to clarify: when I removed the modules file I was able to talk to him normally, the Pazaak option simply wasn't there. When I returned the modules file the "conversation error" message popped up again.

Ok, weird. That basically removed the "conversation error" (while the Modules file was NOT cut out, so at least a little progress), but Pazaak still isn't available as a dialogue option. The bug has to be connected with K1R.

Edited by Ragnar33
Stupidity

3 hours ago, JCarter426 said:

Where has it been reported before? Because I didn't find anything. Only reports I found concerning the Pazaak Tournament where made AFTER the players have entered the Tournament, which isn't even an option for me.

I was sent an image through Discord. Pazaak was not mentioned at all, just the fish swoop track, so I wasn't sure if it was K1R or the original game.

10 hours ago, Ragnar33 said:

That basically removed the "conversation error" (while the Modules file was NOT cut out, so at least a little progress), but Pazaak still isn't available as a dialogue option.

That's what I'd expect. So K1R's version of the dialogue file was corrupted in some way and needs to be fixed. I've seen that error happen when there's no valid player response to a dialogue node, like from a misplaced conditional script.

So, I found something rather interesting I can't believe I haven't caught before. I'll do the full table of questions just for clarity's sake

Talking to Yun Genda (male off duty Sith) as a male

Yep
3) What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Steam
4) Did you update your game as required by your game's region? (4-CD version ONLY)

N/A
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the K1R's read-me file?

Fresh
6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

N/A

Decided to try something I haven't tried before. K1R restored the ability to bribe the same sex off duty Sith as an alternate way to get to the party (though dialogue still seems to refer to getting into the base, but that's beside the point)

There's a dialogue option to attempt to persuade the bribe down from 200 creds to 100. I failed to pass the persuade check - but I lost 100 credits anyways. Talking to him again just brings up the "So you're back to talk about our deal?" thing, so that's 100 credits just lost for nothing

😎 Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

Not as of yet, but I suspect that won't change anything

Not yet - I'll try this with a low persuade female and see if Sarna has the same issue

See above

11) What Operating System do you use? (List Virtual Machines as well if you are using them.)

Win 10

During the game, when did the problem begin to occur?

During the Pazaak Tournament in Manaan
Did you install the latest version of the mod? (1.2)

Yes, I installed the latest version, version 1.2.

What version of the game do you have? (Steam, GOG, 4CD, KotOR Collection?) What region is the game designed for if it's the 4 CD version?

Android. I know it isn't officially supported, but I am convinced that this is a script error and would occur regardless.

What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

Just this one and an Improved Galaxy Map (Android) https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1500-improved-galaxy-map-android/

Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?

I ended up finding four different errors...

So I had won all five preliminary matches (and wandered everywhere looking for Ceelia - you should really provide directions). I found and beat Ceelia, and my journal updated to register that fact. I did a quicksave in case I lost the next match. When I went to talk to the organizer dude, he starts saying something about how I beat Ceelia, but he crashes before I can finish the dialogue (ERROR #1).

I then reloaded and tried talking to him again multiple times, and even tried loading a previous save and beating Ceelia again (didn't work). So I said "screw it," load up the quicksave, then head for the exit. It gives me a thing about how if I leave I forfeit the tourney and can't come back. I am so done at this point, so I agree. It teleports me back to the swoop receptionist guy, but it doesn't give me any winnings for the prelims (if there are any), nor does it update the quest in my journal in any way (ERROR #2).

I shrug and make for the district exit, but every time I try to leave, it crashes (note that at this point I haven't had a single crash anywhere except for the organizer). I try and return to the Ebon Hawk using the map, and it still crashes. Rinse and repeat several times, using any way I can think of to get out of there. So essentially, I am trapped (ERROR #3).

I then load up a save from the tourney, after I beat Ceelia but before I talked to the organizer. I wandered around, talking to various people in hopes of a miracle. One of the people I talked to was the Mandalorian that I had beaten from the prelims. For some reason, not only did he act like I hadn't beaten him at all, he challenged me to a match (ERROR #4).

After that I said "f- it" and stared a new game.
Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?

Yes (and installing is soo much more annoying for android), for all the good it has done...

Have you tried using a different save game?

Yes, none of them worked. Also tried multiple types of saves (autosave, quicksave, regular save).

Have you tried starting a new game?

I am in the process of doing so now, but I am convinced this is a script error, and will do no good.

I downloaded the KotOR Restoration mod, and halfway through the unzippping process, an error message pops up saying "ARG=NotSupportedException". I am operating on Windows 10

1 hour ago, bearsouth said:

I downloaded the KotOR Restoration mod, and halfway through the unzippping process, an error message pops up saying "ARG=NotSupportedException". I am operating on Windows 10

This?

It extracts just fine. Download it again. Use Windows FCIV to make sure your download isn't corrupt. The checksum should be:

MD5

df9877f621bd82db2b43ec4230f9394e

SHA-1

2c9063151dc5175513cfc15d3b31724b9e308e26

For anyone having the issue of TSLPatcher just disappearing after they hit select and are just left with a taskbar icon I finally found a solution!!!

HairlessWookiee over on Reddit had the solution and I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS WORKS, BUT IT DOES!!!!

"As to your specific issue, there can be an issue where the TSLPatcher window/s end up positioned partially or fully off the screen. Try the following:

1.Run TSLPatcher.exe
2.Position the mouse cursor over its icon in the taskbar3.
3.Hit Alt+Space Bar
4.Press the M key
5.Press the left (or any) arrow key
6.Now move the mouse. The TSLPatcher window should be attached to the cursor, allowing you to position it anywhere on screen.
7.Left click to release it."

https://www.reddit.com/r/kotor/comments/42ihjb/tsl_patcher_issue/

Happy Modding : )

-Genital Lee

• Light Side Points 1

Ran into an extremely annoying problem mid-installation and I don't know what the cause is.

So, I downloaded this mod, extracted it, and installed it. The installer ran just fine - no errors or permission problems. However, KOTOR crashed after character creation and I didn't know how to fix it at the time (had to turn off Frame Buffer Effects) so I wound up completely uninstalling and reinstalling KOTOR.

After the reinstall and figuring out how that Frame Buffer Effects were the problem and getting the game to actually run, I figured I would give installing K1R another go. And that's where the trouble came up.

Most of the way through installation, I got a popup saying "An unhandled error has occurred!"

The specific error message in TSLpatcher is as follows:
• Error: Unhandled exception: Cannot create file "C:\Users\Media Room\Documents\eddump\KotOR mods\K1R_1.2\K1R_1.2\k1r_paztourney_tmp\enter_paz.ncs". Access is denied (0)

For some reason, despite having run perfectly fine the first time the installer is now for some random reason being denied permission to create a temporary directory for that file in its own folder. I just don't get it. It didn't happen the first time, I didn't change any Windows settings or anything, but now every time I try to run the installer I get that error with that file. I've tried multiple times, including running as an Administrator. I've tried deleting and re-extracting. No joy. What the hell gives?

I'm on Windows 7, 64-bit.

My version of KOTOR is Best of PC. Although I somehow doubt the game version factors into this.

UPDATE: After one a couple more failed attempts, Windows asked me if I'd like to retry running the installer with the recommended settings and that time it completed.

Although now I'm discovering that savegames don't seem to be working. They show up in the menu, but won't actually finish loading. And the "saves" folder seems to be empty (this is because the saves are being put in AppData instead). Don't know if that's the mod or the base install, didn't test loading a save before trying the mod out.

UPDATE 2: I reverted the game to unmodified, and now it loads the save files just fine. So K1R was indeed to blame :( I suppose I should fill out the questionnaire, just to be proper about this.

Aboard the Endar Spire
Yes
Star Wars: The Best of PC. The version a lot of these lists seem to forget exists.
N/A
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the K1R's read-me file?
I believe it was a fresh installation. It depends on whether the failed installation shenanigans described above make it not count as
6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)
Zero. This was a plain install.
The game consistently stopped in the middle of loading a savegame with the progress bar 1/3 full. This occurred every time I tried to load a save. It did not matter if it was a save created before or after the mod was installed.
😎 Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?
No. And after the shenanigans with the installer, I'm not sure I want to bother.
I only had the one save pre-installation, in which all I had done was get my gear out of the footlocker in my quarters on the Endar Spire. Since overwritten.
I had to start a new game to be able to play after installing.
Windows 7 64-bit.
12) IF USING THE GOG OR 4CD VERSION: Can you confirm that you see the K1R Launcher when you launch the game?
N/A

Edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman
Further discoveries

I've been having issues with the Dueling Ring on Taris. Option to do it isn't available. I've deleted the dialog override file thinking that may be it but that's not it. What else could be the problem? I've installed the KotOR Restoration Mod and a number of others for textures and HD widescreen, only. (I have the Steam version; Windows 10)

I also recall there being a patch just for this bug too, but it's no longer available.

Edited by PoopaPapaPalpatine

Good news: I got K1R to install without breaking the ability to load save files. I don't know if it was replacing my base swkotor.exe with the editable executable or luck, but it happened.

Bad news: I ran into two commonly-reported bugs. One was a minor one (Rukil's amnesia), one is a real problem: The infamous bugged Vulkar Base Security Panel. There was also a minor journal entry bug I haven't seen in the other reports.

Inside the first level of the Black Vulkar Base.
Yes
Star Wars: The Best of PC (The version a lot of these lists seem to forget exists), but with the original swkotor.exe replaced by the editable one.
N/A
5) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation as required by the K1R's read-me file?
Fresh Installation
6) What other mods have you installed? Please give an accurate list and provide links to each of these mods - even if they are found on this site. (We don't actually know them all!.)

https://deadlystream.com/files/file/392-k1-clone-wars-armors/
https://deadlystream.com/files/file/1314-crossguard-lightsabers/
In the order they were encountered:
I. After discovering that I needed papers to reach the Undercity, the attendant "The Search For Bastila" journal update read as: "Taris: [Completely empty space below]". Side note, the Light-side ending for Largo's bounty quest is missing a line break after "Taris:"
II. After recovering all the Promised Land journals I had to go through the whole spiel with Rukil before I turned them in. This happened both times I went through is.
III. I entered the first level of the Black Vulkar Base after killing the rancor monster in the sewers and the guards at the elevator. After dispatching the Vulkar cook and one sentry droid, I attempted to use the Security Panel. And I got the "Node Error. Please contact a Designer" message blurb.
8). Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?
Not yet. Since I end up fighting Windows every time I run the installer for it, I'm reluctant to.
Not yet, although I have a save file prepared at the point just after killing the rancor.
No. And if that's the only way to fix this, I'm just plain chucking K1R at this point.
Windows 7 64-bit.
N/A

EDIT: I bit the bullet and reinstalled K1R. This took several attempts at running the installer; Windows took issue with it making a temp folder for enter_paz.ncs every bloody time until after I restarted my computer (and I don't know whether that helped or if it was coincidental). However, it resolved the issue with the Black Vulkar base. I did run into some minor notation hiccups in the sublevel, though:
* This one is before getting to the sublevel itself: the elevator to it is labeled as "Turbine Control" on the map of the main level
* The map notes for the Spice Lab and one other location (I think the mechanics' bar, but I'll have to double-check) were lines of dialogue instead of the correct location name. Update: It was actually three locations. The Spice Lab is labeled on the map as "[Persuade] I'm the new lab tech Brejik hired," the room with the heating control panel is labeled as "Sorry, I'll be going now," and the room with an airspeeder in it is labeled as "[Persuade] I just want a quick look around. Will 20 credits calm you down?"
* The description for the Maintenance Bay keycard is instead the elderly mechanic's dialogue (I'm assuming) fessing up to the heating system being disabled. Also, not clear what the keycard unlocks. Assuming "Maintenance Bay" is even the keycard's correct name.
* At least one "Inside the Vulkar Base" journal entry for this area showed "[Trask Battlecry #3]"

In report format, for completeness' sake
While exploring the Black Vulkar base sublevel
Yes
Best of PC patched with editable executable
N/A
Fresh
Same as above
Hopefully I was specific enough above
8.) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?
No. These were just small hiccups; they didn't get in the way of progressing, so it didn't seem worth the trouble.
Didn't seem worth bothering with, since I wasn't barred from moving ahead.
Again, didn't seem worth the trouble here.
Windows 7 64-bit.
N/A

===Impressions so far===

* The extra bit with Carth before the first vision is a nice addition.
* I like that it's "Save the Bek spy and go to the party" instead of one or the other
* Talking to the Duel Announcer doesn't really add anything, since all he ever says in the cantina is "Talk to Ajuur, he's in charge here" even after you kill Bendak.
* Having the Lower City be populated with more than random Black Vulkars, the Hidden Bek lookout, and the Bounty Hunters in Javyar's is nice, makes it actually feel alive and makes sense with the Taris Citizens who talk about Javyar's Cantina being busy. However, I've noticed a couple rough spots with the Lower Taris Citizens. One is that they don't properly loop through their dialogue sets like the denizens of the Upper City do; they'll say the same thing multiple times in a row and the order they say things seems a bit random. The other is that their dialogue doesn't update for after the swoop race - they. If a lack of VOs is to blame, and if amateur VOs are acceptable, I'll gladly record appropriate new lines. And record my own reads of their existing lines for consistency.
* Being able to go to the Swoop Platform is a neat touch, but it seems to exist in a state of temporal flux. The Janitors and Loitering Swoop Fans have the same issue as the Lower Taris Citizens of their dialogue not updating after the swoop race. Meanwhile, the Sith troopers there have they opposite problem: they're always talking about "that riot after the last race" even before it's happened. It also feels a bit awkward for the ones marching around to be saying the line about closing off the swoop track; that seems like it should maybe be limited to the ones standing by the door to the swoop pits. For the troopers at least, there's an easy fix: Prior to the race, give the ones by the doors the same line as the one by the Upper City Cantina door and the ones marching around the same "Out of our way, citizen" line as the ones marching around Upper City North. I'm guessing fixing the fans and janitors would require replacement VO work.
* A lot of the Hidden Beks' dialogue feels like it could be bubble dialogue instead of "cutscene" dialogue
* Noticing some typos here and there despite copying over the updated dialogue.tlk. Examples that come to mind: several instances of "Vulkar's" instead of "Vulkars'," and the sublevel bartender saying "alcohol-depraved techs" when he should be saying "alcohol-deprived techs."
* Why only add a bartender to the Upper City Cantina? It makes the absence of a bartender at Javyar's stand out all the more.
* A number of added NPCs like some of the extra Hidden Beks and the Duros bartender on the Vulkar base's sublevel don't always stop while talking even though they're using "cutscene" dialogue. This is a bit awkward.
* The restored glow rods don't really have a purpose, at least not in the sewer (they might help in the Kashykk Shadowlands though). Perhaps some rooms in the sewers should be darkened, maybe littered with placeables to prevent just moving in a straight line; I realize that's custom content, technically, but it would give the glow rods a purpose.
* Getting to do the Vulkar Base sublevel was fun, but at the same time I can see why they decided to cut it. Taris has a lot of content to it: a wealth of sidequests spanning all levels of the city, the Lower City and its different apartment complexes practically being a dungeon, the Undercity and the sewers (Which are themselves a mini-dungeon directly leading to the Vulkar base), the Vulkar base itself, the Bek base if you betray Gaddon, the Sith military base, and Davik's estate. Speaking of which, some of the sublevel feels quasi-similar to Davik's estate. I wonder if maybe Bioware decided to use it as a base for the estate after cutting it.

==Further Impressions==
* Forgot to mention earlier: The Sith officer you run into outside of the apartments has a gruff voice instead of the whiny one I remember him having.
* Shuma adds a nice bit of flavor at Dantooine, provides a bit more exposition about the destruction the Sith unleash upon worlds.
* Taree'lok and Garrum make the Jedi Enclave feel more complete.
* The Iriaz are a nice addition to Dantooine, even if flavor is all they add. Seeing them also highlights a frak-up of the Prima guide - the brief introduction to Korriban on Page 19 (under the "Zones of Interest" section) features what I originally thought was a weird beta Tuk'ata art, but I now can tell is very obviously an Iriaz.
* On Tatooine (which I rushed off to to get HK-47 to see if he had unique dialogue for when you get the Lost Droid quest), I noticed a lingering reference to Sharina Fizark's early surname of Nal in the dialogue choices when you talk to Gurke. The Gamorreans' own dialogue uses the correct name, though.
* It's fun to see the handful of roving Jawas in the desert, and hear what they say.
* The random encounter Sand People in the Dune Sea are dropping their clothes like they're supposed to (but apparently don't do in most PC versions of the game). I didn't see this listed in the restorations and fixes included in K1R, and I seem to recall it happening playing it on PC in the past, so I'm assuming it's a fix native to the Best of PC version (Correct me if I'm wrong). However, they never seem to drop their Gaffi sticks, which I think they did on the Xbox version. Only weapon they've dropped for me is blaster rifles.
* One bug to report: The "Dwindling Supplies" quest didn't show up in the journal after hearing about if from Zaalbar despite getting a "Journal Update" popup, it only showed up after I actually checked the supplies. Since the previous update I have installed Human Xor Restoration and Juhani Romance Enhancement.

Nothing further to report right now, because shortly after talking to Sasha I decided to tinker with a short lightsaber I got off one of the Dark Jedi trio and in the process I discovered a bug with Sithspecter's Crossguard Lightsabers mod and came here to report that.

==Update 1/24/2021==
* I discovered an oversight with regards to Yavin. One of the things K1R restored is the option to ask for Juhani's commentary on the places you visit. However, asking her while aboard Yavin Station causes an immediate exit from the dialogue - this is because every party member except for Carth is actually supposed to have that option turned off while there; they have nothing to say about the place. Carth does, but it's just "I don't know much about this place, sorry," which I'm pretty sure is recycled from somewhere else in the game.
* I also encountered a glitch on Yavin Station; my character somehow glitched out of bounds through the viewport while I was walking around to fill out the map. Luckily, switching characters fixed the problem. Is this a vanilla bug with Yavin, or is it something to do with the mods?
* After Yavin, I went to Tatooine to buy HK-47. While I was there, I noticed I was seeing Taris info blurbs on the loading screens. I don't know if that's connected to the glitch I encountered at Yavin, or what.
* I discovered a feature I'm not sure I knew about. If you board the Ebon Hawk while controlling a character other than the PC, and then leave the ship with that same character in your party, you will be controlling that character again when you exit.
* After buying HK-47, I went back to Dantooine. Lena was there at the Jedi Enclave docking bay, but her messenger cutscene didn't automatically trigger. I had to go manually talk to her in the store... at which point I was teleported back to the landing pad for the cutscene to occur. I don't know if that's to do with the mods installed, or if it's a vanilla bug caused by exiting the Ebon Hawk while in control of a character other than the PC.
** Speaking of Dantooine and the store, that reminds me. There's a small inconsistency in TSL that needs to be fixed if TSLRCM doesn't fix it already. The log about the faulty Protocol Droids in the Enclave Sublevel says that they were supplied by Czerka. However, K1 shows the Dantooine Jedi Enclave as doing business with the more ethical Aratech as far as droids are concerned.
* Luur Arka Sulas' dialogue always starts from the beginning. I think that might have been a vanilla issue though.
* This isn't really a K1R-specific thing, but it was funny to see Luur and Sasha getting temporarily impeded by Gizka on their way out of the Ebon Hawk.

No further mods installed since the previous update.

...At what point is it okay to start making new posts for these updates instead of editing?

==One more thing (discovered 1/25/2021)==
* A missed inconsistency fix. Bolook is not his proper green from the Xbox version. And I know the Xbox color is correct, because dialogue from one of the investigation results if you do an incomplete job has Rickard refer to Bolook as a green-skinned nerf herder. Yes, that does make for quite the abundance of green Twi'leks on Dantooine (especially with Garrum and Tar'eelok restored), but given that Bolook's skin color is spelled out in a voiced line...

Edited by ZeldaTheSwordsman
One More Thing

I do not know if this has happened to anyone else, I had two issues with dialogue.

The first was on the Leviathan, where you encounter the Major. The dialogue ends when you choose any of the options and a message pops up saying the dialogue has a an end node or something like that.

The second one: is the swoop race coordinator on Manaan. I can't ask about racing an actual heat (Let alone the pazaak tounrey) because I get the same dialogue issue that I had with the Major. 

I am running these mods in addition to K1Restroation 1.2:

• Effixians_PFHC06_from K2_to_K1
  • Spectral Ajunta Pall Canon Appearance
  • NewScroundralUndiesPG
  • Helena_Shan_Enhancement
  • EZSwoop
  • D1_K1FPP

I hope that someone will help me with this :)

- In Manaan before/during Paxaak tournament

Yes

- 4CD. Maybe EU, I am not sure

- Yes

- Fresh installation

- No other mods

- When I try to talk to the swoop race selkath about the pazaak tournament I get the dialogue option "run / walk" instead of the option that says something about pazaak tournament. When I click the "run / walk" option the selkath tells me my drivers are old and asks me whether I would like to upload updated ones from internet. At this point I can not see my dialogue options so I just randomly clicked "1" on keyboard and that apparently started the tournament? In the tournament I can't see any of the subtitle so I don't know what is going on and I also can not see my dialogue options. Has anyone else experienced this?

8) Have you tried re-downloading/re-installing the mod?
- Not yet

- Yes

- No

Win 8.1

-Yes