karkastv

KOTOR 2 Revan robes

Hello i really need to find a Revan's robe mod for KOTOR 2 and i can't find any link available...

could someone please provide me a link for Revan's robe?

I have the file for the flowing cape version on my hard drive (I'm not 100% sure who made it), if that is the one you are looking for I guess I could send it to you.

It's for KOTOR 2

There is a mod for KOTOR 1 called "Revan's Robes Revisioned 1" that has a HD version of the robes. It would be awesome if someone could make this mod also available for KOTOR 2.

Can anyone do this please?

Thanks.

I actually intended the flowing revans robe to be a modders resource (seeing as  you don't actually play as revan in k2). However if you know how to and there is demand for it you can create one and upload it on this site with the original mod. You even don't have to give me credit for the original mod ( as I consider it a resource), but it would be  nice. The caveat is that any maintenance of the updated mod is your responsibility (however this only applies to the UTI, send any actual model problems to me. It may be some time before they are fixed but still...).

I would create a UTI myself, but it is a matter of supply and demand. I haven't heard  a lot of people ask for a UTI, and I have other projects that I am focused on. I may get to it eventually but it will take a while.