What is everyone's favorite companions in these games. Mine would have to be HK-47 and Jolee for KotOR. In TSL I like Atton, and HK-47. Others are Candorus/Mandalore, Carth, T3-M4, Bao-Dur, and Kreia.

post-25393-0-14080500-1462509062_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

K1 Jolee without a doubt, he still makes me laugh after countless playthroughs and the voice actor is a perfect match, his moral standpoint is to my taste too, light and dark are full of idiots, gray is the way. Kreia is both my favourate and least favourate from K2 I hate her but from a story telling perspective she is a brilliant character. If I didn't hate her so much I probably wouldn't love her either.

Atton Rand; I don't think any character was more hilarious and manipulable than that guy. I could just kill some random guy we talk to and he'll be like, "Next time, warn me about that" and I'll still get +influence with him. I can keep killing as many innocent people as I want with him there and still convince him to be a Jedi. XD

It sucks doing that with Kreia, though. I keep losing influence from her because of that.

Well, ... what is there to say ... 
HK-47 naturally (and by extent T3-M4 because together you get more funny lines/situations than with C3PO and R2D2 in the trilogies)
Canderous/Mandalore.

And you could say Bastila ... because, man do I love driving her crazy by mocking her all the time !

After that, I like all of the chars save for Kreia - I can't stand that old witch. Though like someone stated above, I like her too, because of her story.

There is only one proper response to this, meatbag.
HK is my favorite star wars character

Well, ... what is there to say ...
HK-47 naturally (and by extent T3-M4 because together you get more funny lines/situations than with C3PO and R2D2 in the trilogies)
Canderous/Mandalore.

And you could say Bastila ... because, man do I love driving her crazy by mocking her all the time !

After that, I like all of the chars save for Kreia - I can't stand that old witch. Though like someone stated above, I like her too, because of her story.

Yeah T3 is a lot like R2

Atton, Disciple (for TSL) and Canderous, Zaalbar for K1. HK ROCKS FOR BOTH!
Candorus is cool, and Zaalbar is a tank!

Jolee for K1, HK-47 for K2.

I kinda love all of them though. Except Disciple.

Jolee and HK are the best, because of their sense of humor

Atton Rand; I don't think any character was more hilarious and manipulable than that guy. I could just kill some random guy we talk to and he'll be like, "Next time, warn me about that" and I'll still get +influence with him. I can keep killing as many innocent people as I want with him there and still convince him to be a Jedi. XD

It sucks doing that with Kreia, though. I keep losing influence from her because of that.

Atton is another good one

K1 Jolee without a doubt, he still makes me laugh after countless playthroughs and the voice actor is a perfect match, his moral standpoint is to my taste too, light and dark are full of idiots, gray is the way. Kreia is both my favourate and least favourate from K2 I hate her but from a story telling perspective she is a brilliant character. If I didn't hate her so much I probably wouldn't love her either.
Ah yes Jolee is a great one, I hate killing him on DS Kotor

Good grief Darth Nihilus's Mask! I just merged 6 of your posts. Check out the "MultiQuote" button if you are going to quote multiple people, no need to post 6 separate posts.

Good grief Darth Nihilus's Mask! I just merged 6 of your posts. Check out the "MultiQuote" button if you are going to quote multiple people, no need to post 6 separate posts.

Just noticed that, on PC, I was replying through mobile, sorry :)

I would have to say Jolee is my favorite in KotOR 1. He's got a gruff nature, isn't afraid to be grouchy, and he tries to help and pass on his wisdom in his own way, namely by telling of his past experiences (both successes and failures). He's also reasonable and not governed by extremes.

And to no one's great surprise, my favorite character in KotOR 2 is Mira. :D Her overall appearance aside, Mira is a no-nonsense badass. She knows what she wants and how to get it, and because of her upbringing and environment, she's not afraid to play dirty. She's nice at heart, but she knows when it's just business and she's not afraid to speak up.

Including both games:

1. HK-47: Really, was there ever any doubt?

2. Jolee: I absolutely love his humorous yet serious and complex character!

3. Kreia: Cryptic and mysterious who really made me think long and hard about my decisions.

Kotor1: probably Carth, Jolee and Hk47

Kotor2 is a hard one as almost all of your companions are so well written but Kreia and HK47 would be my fav

Not as much as Hanharr...

Missions is the real tank.

If you think about it, she is a 14yr old twilek who is keeping up with some of the strongest force wielders in the galaxy and goes toe to toe with the elite of the sith, that makes her more impressive than rey

Missions is the real tank.

If you think about it, she is a 14yr old twilek who is keeping up with some of the strongest force wielders in the galaxy and goes toe to toe with the elite of the sith, that makes her more impressive than rey

Didn't actually see it that way for my part but now that you say so, yup, she totally overpowers Rey is every single way.