Jorak Uln

Request: Videos from SWTOR

Hey guys, 

who of you guys plays SWTOR regulary?

Due to my lack of time i cant play through the smugglers story; so i want to ask you guys if one of you could  make a close-up video in first person perspective from the different Panels/screens of the XS Freighter, and - if possible - also of the other personal ships.

Youtube isnt very informative on that (not zooming enough in to see all the details...);

That would help me enormously on my Ebon Hawk/Harbinger/Ravager project...

If you want a high quality video of SWTOR I can ask shoelace. He has nearly every class at a high level and his videos are really high quality. 

I wont be able to ask until later so it might be easier if you PM him directly HERE that way he can get what you need. I would do it myself but I wont have time for the next few weeks.

Hi, my cousin is in the process of uploading a video of the XS Freighter to YouTube for you. He'll post the link here soon. :D

Hi here is the video of the smuggler ship. I tried to get every panel I could. Sorry if it's not the greatest. I hope it helps a lot! Me and my cousin are big fans of you mods! keep up the amazing work! If you need any more videos I can help any time. 

, I uploaded it in 1080p 60FPS Enjoy :D

Astro Giuseppe, Ultra Robert:

thank you so much for uploading the video!

Its exactly what i needed and very detailed, too.

One question, at that big,round projector in the middle of the central room the displays are pink instead of green - is that a customized version?

@Xuul:

Thanks for the hint.

I might ask Shoelace later when i can afford more time.

Hi, you're welcome for the video. I'm glad I could help contribute. I think the pink is default. I don't have any mods/customizations installed. I have every class at a high level so I can get you anything you need on any planet or ship :) 

I believe the game's developers changed the original color from green to pink recently. Here's a picture of the original projector I found on a wiki:

post-13073-0-22726000-1461521997_thumb.jpg