Sign in to follow this  
Motherdragon64

Keep Trask the whole game?

So this is a rather silly request that I've always wanted for some reason. I don't know how hard this would be, or if it would even be possible, but I am requesting a mod to add Trask Ulgo from the beginning of the game to the entire campaign. You could add a brief conversation whenever talking to him by splicing existing files or recording new ones with a skilled impressionist.This could be done by replacing a character such as Carth, who would make sense story-wise, or Bastila, whose slot he takes on the character select screen. Or if you could figure out how, you could even try to add another companion slot and space on the Ebon Hawk (my suggestion would be where Kreia is in TSL, which is empty in KotOR, except for that Bastila scene). I don't expect anyone to do it, but if you did, I'd be impressed.

For the Juhani to Trask mod, does anyone know if they place Trask's portrait over Juhani's old one, or does it stay Juhani's?

• Like 1