WolfBlade13

Handmaiden Appearance

TSL_Handmaiden_Atris_Ponytail_01_TH.jpg

May I get a link for that handmaiden hairstyle mod? <3 btw it's not my project what i wanted to make , i has to said it's easer to make add new hair for model but it's difficult to use that with 2 textures in one as your Handmaiden mod :)

Any head that uses Dark Side transitions will have its textures overridden, so you can't use two separate textures and keep DS transitions. You either have to choose to have no DS transitions, or you have to merge your changes into a single texture (and create matching DS textures).

Assuming you have overlapping UVs and you can't simply copy and paste the relevant bit of texture over the top of the original, they quickest and dirtiest approach is to tile the UVs and create a single side-by-side texture from the two different head textures. Like so:

TSL_Handmaiden_Kreia_Hair_UVs_TH.jpg

You may want to watch this:

The UVW Xform Array Helper script is what I use to automate the process - https://mariokart64n.deviantart.com/art/Uvw-Xform-Array-Helper-608086399

is that's possible to make that in blender i'm use blender often, but modeling with UV MAP is a new for me :D

The pony tail head also uses two side-by-side textures, just the Atris texture instead of the Kreia one.

https://www.darthparametric.com/files/kotor/tsl/[TSL]_Handmaiden_Atris_Ponytail_BETA.7z

This doesn't affect the full body Handmaiden used for her hooded outfit. You'll need to sort that out on your own. Also, a quick test reveals that there are some clipping and backface issues where the hair meets the neckline. The hair is currently not skinned, so this will need to be changed and some neck weights painted in most likely. The ponytail is also static, not a danglymesh.

• Like 1

The pony tail head also uses two side-by-side textures, just the Atris texture instead of the Kreia one.

https://www.darthparametric.com/files/kotor/tsl/[TSL]_Handmaiden_Atris_Ponytail_BETA.7z

This doesn't affect the full body Handmaiden used for her hooded outfit. You'll need to sort that out on your own. Also, a quick test reveals that there are some clipping and backface issues where the hair meets the neckline. The hair is currently not skinned, so this will need to be changed and some neck weights painted in most likely. The ponytail is also static, not a danglymesh.

ty for the link for mod and btw i sent you a link about  my model could you UV maps there

Sorry to necro this thread but for anyone who is interested in modding the Handmaiden with these new hairstyles, they only work if you install the main long hair mod first that he has posted on here. Once you've installed it, THEN you install the preferred hairstyle (one of the beta-tested textures posted on the thread) on top of that. I encountered an issue where the Handmaiden's eyes show up blank/white if I install those other hair mods/beta files by themselves but installing this mod first fixed the issue.

• Like 1

Thanks @EAF97!  I was having the same issue, this fixed it!

The low ponytail Beta is my fav appearance of hers, it would be great if it could be made into an official mod someday.  The danglies behind her ears from the original PC texture are a little odd but otherwise it's perfect ^-^