DarthParametric

Rodian Female NPC Body Model

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=849

File Name: Rodian Female NPC Body Model

File Submitter: DarthParametric

File Submitted: 12 Apr 2016

File Category: Mods

TSLRCM Compatible: Yes

This mod adds an additional female Rodian appearance for NPCs. It adds a new custom Rodian body model which makes use of a scaled Human female player body. This is primarily intended as a modder’s resource, so textures are very quick and dirty recolours, meant to be replaced with proper ones by the end user. Skin is changed to a purplish-pink, and the clothing changed to a blue jacket, black pants, and a white shirt.

However, for the benefit of regular users, the merchant Geeda on Nar Shaddaa (the only female Rodian in the game) has had her UTC modified to use this new appearance. Note that the change will only work if you have not previously visited Nar Shaddaa, as appearance ID data is stored in your save file.

Additionally, for those that prefer the regular green skinned Rodian look, an optional face/hands texture is supplied. Once this installer has finished, simply copy the TGA inside the OPTIONAL folder and paste into the Override folder, overwriting when prompted.

I'll consider adding some additional bodies in the future, as well as a K1 version modder's resource. I also made some male versions a while back for Malkior to use in conjunction with his Rodian reskins, so hopefully he'll release those at some point in the near future. If not, I'll just release the models using the vanilla textures.

Click here to download this file

• Like 1

THANK YOU. I for the longest time wondered why she didn't have a female model to distinguish her from the males.

• Like 1