Sith Holocron

SKIN:Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (not including Galaxy Map)

Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (not including Galaxy Map)

Animated Ebon Hawk Monitors (Not including Galaxy Map)
=============================================================

AUTHOR: Sith Holocron, Dark Hope, and Xarwarz

ORIGINAL RELEASE: 06 APR 2016

UPDATED RELEASE 01: 19 JAN 2019

UPDATED RELEASE 02: 09 APR 2022

GAMES: Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Description:
------------

When Xarwarz was working on a sample of a monitor texture for the Ebon Hawk, I had suggested to him that it could use a bit of animation to liven it up. Towards that end, I asked Quanon
if he could render out a frame frames of a wire-frame model of the Ebon Hawk. I added in some sine wave activity and threw in some Aurebesh for good measure. One of the monitors was now animated.

The other frames have more subtle animations in them - you can see the computer inputs going up and down and various colors changing around.

Though I've placed this in the Knights of the Old Republic 2 section, this mod is compatible with both games.

Installation:
-------------

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - Extract the "LEH_scre01.tga" and the "LEH_scre01.txi" files into the SWKotOR2/Override folder.

For Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 1 - Extract the "LEH_scre01`.tga" and the "LEH_scre01.txi" files into the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic/Override folder.

Uninstall:
===============

Take them out again. ;)

Known Bugs:
===========

None known at this time.

Legal Disclaimer:
=================

All materials and copyrights belong to LucasArts, Bioware and Obsidian Entertainment Inc. I own none of the materials, and I'm not making any money out of this mod. It is to be distributed
as-is without alteration, unless by permission of the mod author. This mod is not to be distributed for profit, either. Use it how you like, but if you're going to post it up somewhere, or make a derivative mod, or use it in another mod, please put a line in the read-me, mentioning me.

I hereby state that I specifically do NOT wish this mod to be uploaded to Stream Workshop.

Credits:
========

LSaberDuelist and OldFlash (of LucasForums) for their instructive discussion and tutorial at LucasForums. (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153502)

Xarwarz: For putting together the original texture!

@Quanon: For providing the wire-frame models of the Ebon Hawk!

@Dark Hope: For her original cockpit texture, for releasing her version to Deadly Stream, allowing me to adjust it as I see fit, and to include it in this package.

@ebmar: For adjusting Dark Hope's new texture by adding a little depth to it and adding the overlay over the monitors shown in the “With Glass Overlays” folder.

Here's what it looks like in game.

Thanks to @Mellowtron11 for providing the game save so I could get this video done relatively quickly!

BTW: Looking for something a little more subtle?  Check this mod for an alternate look.

• Like 2

AH. How i love the little thing's that get tweaked here and there,it just seems to increase the over all "Immersion" of the game. Or is that just me? 

• Like 3

AH. How i love the little thing's that get tweaked here and there,it just seems to increase the over all "Immersion" of the game. Or is that just me?

I agree. Texture mods (non clothing) usually are not my bag, but these type of panel or sign enhancements I like.

It isn't just you.

• Like 1

Very nice work SH!

I like it. Does your program support animations or did you cut & paste them per hand?

Arent there any plugins for Photoshop which generate animations automatically for you?

Since that would save you not only an awful lot of time, but also gives you the opportunity to use different ones simultanously for the same texture..

An interesting note about this mod...

I was playing it with TSLRCM 1.8.4 (of course) and noticed that it also replaces some of the screens in the HK factory.

Not a big issue unless you're really picky, but I thought it would be worth pointing out...